George Alexopoulos / Gprime85 / Studio NJ - The Right wing Lovechild of Ben Garrison and Andrew Dobson

vulgar

kiwifarms.net

Neil

THE CLEANSE HAS BEGUN
kiwifarms.net

Somebody keeps spamming this fuckers comics on /co/ and honestly, even if I potentially agree with the guy on something, his fans who keep pushing his shit to unrelated topics + add on the fact that his ugly is so ugly and obnoxious, I can't fucking take whatever he says seriously
Shit, I forgot to add the current update on George.

George is now mad about Jimmy Kimmel humiliating the MyPillow guy in an interview.
1620063923520.png 1620063855770.png
Classy.
On top of another fucking Machiavellian monologue about heroes and villains and shit.
1620064051775.png

Another thing I fucked up and forgot to post was George's hate-art of Lebron James after the Chauvin verdict.
1620064085572.png
Classic whataboutism. (Also, notice the resemblance to the Jimmy Kimmel blackface picture above?)

George also fell for the whole fake news story about Biden somehow banning 98% of all red meat somehow, and dedicated himself to eating red meat every day,
On his first day, he claimed to have authentic kobe roast beef, and people called him out for that falsehood, leading to George reacting like a child, as per usual.
1620063975285.png

Now, I gave George the benefit of the doubt, thinking "hey, maybe these newer comics are just done on the quick", but no, his style really has devolved due to his anger.
1620064322260.png
You can just feel the rage in the lines, especially in the first panel.

Archives in progress.

Lurkio

kiwifarms.net
Huh, I used to follow this guy on Twitter before I shut down my account because Twitter is terrible.

It's clear he's still very bitter about what happened on Reddit, and while I believe Reddit did do him dirty, he certainly did not handle the backlash in the most rational way that he could (as that one Reddit post lays out pretty well). He really needs to let that go, along with deflating his head a bit, if he want's to move on with his career as an artist, because his art is good and his comics can be funny or charming sometimes.

Personally, I don't think the excessive Twitter use is helping, he should just post his art and that's it, don't respond to people, look at the trending tags, or anything. That website can delude you into believing that everyone who is on a different political spectrum then you are is a dumb sheep or oppressive government pawn who wants to take "yer freedumz!". I've said it before, but I'll say it again; I've lost so much respect for many people I once admired because they ended up getting into the political side on Twitter, that platform can turn even the smartest of people into a radicalized nutjob if they aren't careful.

JaneThough

We are preexisting conditions
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

George is now mad about Jimmy Kimmel humiliating the MyPillow guy in an interview.
View attachment 2139067 View attachment 2139066
Classy.
On top of another fucking Machiavellian monologue about heroes and villains and shit.
View attachment 2139071
Another thing I fucked up and forgot to post was George's hate-art of Lebron James after the Chauvin verdict.
View attachment 2139072
Classic whataboutism. (Also, notice the resemblance to the Jimmy Kimmel blackface picture above?)

George also fell for the whole fake news story about Biden somehow banning 98% of all red meat somehow, and dedicated himself to eating red meat every day,
On his first day, he claimed to have authentic kobe roast beef, and people called him out for that falsehood, leading to George reacting like a child, as per usual.
View attachment 2139069

Now, I gave George the benefit of the doubt, thinking "hey, maybe these newer comics are just done on the quick", but no, his style really has devolved due to his anger.
View attachment 2139081

Archives in progress.
LOL That is some sliced deli london broil he's out here trying convince us is kobe. A 2 second google could have told him it's impossible he's eating kobe and kept him from making an ass of himself but it seems NO ONE keeps George from making an ass of himself. Eat meat, eat ALL the red meat! Then when you die of heart disease, who will vote Trump in 2024? Looks like Biden is the real 4d chess champ.

Also, wtf what did Mike Lindell expect from going on a late show with a comedian? "He made fun of me!" Bitch, that's his job. I don't know why the right gets so butthurt over comedians on the left. It reminds me of this old John Stewart/Tucker Carlson funtime:

Neil

THE CLEANSE HAS BEGUN
kiwifarms.net
LOL That is some sliced deli london broil he's out here trying convince us is kobe. A 2 second google could have told him it's impossible he's eating kobe and kept him from making an ass of himself but it seems NO ONE keeps George from making an ass of himself. Eat meat, eat ALL the red meat! Then when you die of heart disease, who will vote Trump in 2024? Looks like Biden is the real 4d chess champ.

Also, wtf what did Mike Lindell expect from going on a late show with a comedian? "He made fun of me!" Bitch, that's his job. I don't know why the right gets so butthurt over comedians on the left. It reminds me of this old John Stewart/Tucker Carlson funtime:
You forgot your attachment.
I fucking miss Jon Stewart. The guy beat Tucker's ass so bad that he stopped publicly wearing bowties entirely and got fired from CNN, and the Crossfire show got cancelled two months later. That is what you call BTFOing someone. Absolute fucking chad.

Noproblemo

kiwifarms.net
He makes some

View attachment 2139067 View attachment 2139066
Classy.
View attachment 2139071
View attachment 2139072

View attachment 2139069

View attachment 2139081

Archives in progress.
Bro you got the 'tism or something? It's satirical comics, not a debate, why are you whining about whataboutism? Are you gonna start pointing out logical fallacies too?

4str4staleatherbelt

AHHHHHH!
kiwifarms.net
Jonathan Leibowitz and everyone seemingly involved with the Daily Show, see Colbert and whoever the new guy is, all revealed themselves to be establishment cocksuckers. Passing of your propaganda as comedy that is incapable of being criticized is effective and convincing to the intellectual midwit, but is also gay and very subversive. Imagine if the South Park guys tried using it as a defense. "It's just a cartoon. Stop taking us so seriously."

It disturbs me when Null and others are still stuck in their teenage brains and look up to the guy and wishes he was back as if he'd ever go after Biden, Google, or the bankers instead of whoever was safe to attack.

Last edited:

vulgar

kiwifarms.net
Jonathan Leibowitz and everyone seemingly involved with the Daily Show, see Colbert and whoever the new guy is, all revealed themselves to be establishment cocksuckers. Passing of your propaganda as comedy that is incapable of being criticized is effective and very subversive. Imagine if the South Park guys tried using it as a defense. It disturbs me when Null and others are still stuck in their teenage brains and look up to the guy and wishes he was back as if he'd ever go after Biden, Google, or the bankers.
If you think Jon Stewart didn’t go after Bankers, Google, and Biden then you never watched the Daily Show.

Literally, he spent all of 2008-2009 dedicated to mocking bankers, was always deeply critical of Google and their data harvesting, and would have regular segments on Biden’s stuttering gaffes.

Not to mention he was universally critical of all 24hr news organizations, especially CNN.

If you think Jon Stewart didn’t go after Bankers, Google, and Biden then you never watched the Daily Show.

Literally, he spent all of 2008-2009 dedicated to mocking bankers, was always deeply critical of Google and their data harvesting, and would have regular segments on Biden’s stuttering gaffes.

Not to mention he was universally critical of all 24hr news organizations, especially CNN.
As I pointed out, the right are still butthurt that he demolished cucker carlson and have never forgiven him for it. None of what you said matters to them.

Neil

THE CLEANSE HAS BEGUN
kiwifarms.net
He makes some

Bro you got the 'tism or something? It's satirical comics, not a debate, why are you whining about whataboutism? Are you gonna start pointing out logical fallacies too?
Lol, you seem pretty hot under the collar over us poking fun at George and his spergy antics on twitter.

It's okay though, you can still read his comics to feel good about hearing your same opinions repeated to you, us meanies making cracks at his expense in this thread can't take that power away from you.

Also finish your posts.

Noproblemo

kiwifarms.net
Lol, you seem pretty hot under the collar over us poking fun at George and his spergy antics on twitter.

It's okay though, you can still read his comics to feel good about hearing your same opinions repeated to you, us meanies making cracks at his expense in this thread can't take that power away from you.

Also finish your posts.
How is "haha blackface funni" regurgitated political opinion for dopamine hits, fren? But don't mind me, keep trying to make this guy the next coming of Ethan Ralph.

Neil

THE CLEANSE HAS BEGUN
kiwifarms.net
And he stopped doing that now on his own time and not on televised media, except to hop on Colbert's new show once or twice to berate Trump, because... it just got boring? His job was done.
"Nooo, you can't make fun of people on the right wing, they're based!!!"

That's basically the same "argument" everyone who's so deathly afraid of the site mocking right wing cows made pages ago when the thread first started. :story:
keep trying to make this guy the next coming of Ethan Ralph.
You're clearly overexaggerating this thread in your head. All we're doing here is posting his comics and twitter spergouts to laugh at. I don't see anywhere in the thread where I've called for George to get his own subforum.

This is a standard cow thread, same as any other. Then again, you've only been here for a little over a year, of course the only cow you'd know is Ethan Ralph.

Noproblemo

kiwifarms.net
"Nooo, you can't make fun of people on the right wing, they're based!!!"

That's basically the same "argument" everyone who's so deathly afraid of the site mocking right wing cows made pages ago when the thread first started. :story:

You're clearly overexaggerating this thread in your head. All we're doing here is posting his comics and twitter spergouts to laugh at. I don't see anywhere in the thread where I've called for George to get his own subforum.

This is a standard cow thread, same as any other. Then again, you've only been here for a little over a year, of course the only cow you'd know is Ethan Ralph.
Based oldfag, tell us more about how you invented 4chan