• “The past couple years I've been working on unjewing myself.“
  1. The site will be going down for maintenance on February 24th for the XenForo 2 upgrade. Read more. (Update Feb-13)
  2. Our official MOVIE NIGHT is running. Join us on DISCORD for voice chat!

George H Bush hella etcEtc

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Shiversblood, Feb 11, 2019.

Forum Guidelines
  • Spoiler adult content. Anything you wouldn't want your boss to see on your monitor should be hidden. Don't embed NSFW content in your post directly.
  1. George H Bush is at his house. He enjoyed thanksgiving with his family and with his son. It was a very good Thanksgiving. George H Bush's driver comes in, "I need to go to this address." George H Bush says and hands him a piece of paper. "Ahh yes. We go now." The driver says, and then rush outside and get into the car. "Floor it!" George H Bush screams and the driver accelerates. "HELLA FAST ETC!" The driver screams. They arrive. George H Bush and the driver race towards the door George H Bush is pounding on the door the door opens the man quickly ushers them inside.

The driver waits in the living room and George H Bush and the man go into a bedroom. "Time for sexual relations." Trent says. "Indeed." George H Bush says and yanks down his pants Trent bends over George H Bush slams his PENIS inside the ANUS of a man named Trent. George H Bush is thrusting with much force. "AHHHHH!" George H Bush screams and grabs his chest. "Oh NOOO!" Trent screams, and back kicks George H Bush off him. George H Bush is laying on the bed. "Im having a heart attack Trent! Dial 911 immediately!" George H Bush screams. "Oh dear!" Trent screams and quickly dials 911. "A man is having a hella heart attack!" Trent screams to 911. Three paramedics arrive at scene. One of the paramedics has his hat pulled down over his eyes. "This man is dying of a heart attack help him!" Trent screams.

The paramedic with the hat over his eyes throws the hat off suddenly and walks out of the shadows revealing his face. It is none other than Mr Magenta! "I legally immigrated to the United States and became a paramedic, just incase a man dials 911 having a heart attack after having sex with the anus of a man named Trent!" Mr Magenta screams, then Mr Magenta quickly pulls out his pistol and shoots George H Bush directly in the forehead. "He was having a hella heart attack..." Trent says. "No matter. I am going back to Australia now." Mr Magenta says and starts to walk towards the door, then quickly turns around and runs back and slams his penis into the anus of a man named trent. Ejaculate. Paramedic hengry gives Mr Magenta a high five.

•  x 8
    • Like  x 5
    • Winner  x 5
    • Agree  x 2
    • Semper Fidelis  x 2
    • Autistic  x 2
    • Disagree  x 1
    • Informative  x 1
    • Feels  x 1
    • Islamic Content  x 1
    • Horrifying  x 1
    • Dumb  x 1
    • Deviant  x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  2. dude what

• Agree  x 16
    • Feels  x 3
    • Like  x 2
    • Informative  x 1
    •  x 1
    • DRINK  x 1
    • Powerlevel  x 1
    Null

Null Ooperator

kiwifarms.net
  3. I think you should publish a novel or short story collection. Nobody here appreciates you enough. Also I have one criticism; this story is unrealistic. George Bush died last year and it wasn't because of a gunshot to the head. This is unbelievable alternate history at best. Very good nonetheless.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Informative Informative x 2
    Bennett Beeny

Bennett Beeny Sickest tranny in MegaCity One

kiwifarms.net
  4. This post reminds me when a chick in my history class failed a research paper because she kept referring to George Washington as "George" throughout her paper.
    lol

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    Sword Fighter Super

Sword Fighter Super I hope the princess made lotsah spaghetti!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. 074AFC0D-7F12-4072-9AB2-E9AE4D5E6BF5.gif
    Hm. Well. At least that plot hole was addressed

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  6. Drumpf BTFO
    Conspergatives BTFO
    Libtards BTFO

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    Ron /pol/

Ron /pol/ https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intolerance_(film)

kiwifarms.net
  7. time for another low-effort featured thread

• Feels Feels x 2
    OhGoy

OhGoy there's a rage within this vessel

kiwifarms.net
  8. I dunno, being schizophrenic seems to involve quite a lot of effort.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Sword Fighter Super

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. Is this the beggining of the new stephen king?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    the autist of dojima

the autist of dojima The Crawling Autism

kiwifarms.net
  10. I refuse to believe she failed for that alone... I mean really, it’s genius writing style. I’m taking notes

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    MustachioedHipster

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. I recommend using even more informal nicknames like "Willy Shakes" for Shakespeare or "House of Chauce" for Chaucer. Any professor worth their salt should give extra marks, real recognize real and all that.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Bennett Beeny

Bennett Beeny Sickest tranny in MegaCity One

kiwifarms.net
  12. 10-4 duly noted thx bb

• Feels Feels x 1
    MustachioedHipster

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. not long enough but good character development 6/10

• Agree Agree x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    dopy

dopy www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnLAC5AJPuM

kiwifarms.net
  14. She also didn't cite her sources in the proper format, but the "George" thing was a big part of it too. He made her write a whole new paper.

She was kind of an idiot.

• Feels Feels x 1
    Sword Fighter Super

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. Paramedic #1: Mr. Magenta
    Paramedic #2: Paramedic hengry
    Paramedic #3: ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

• 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  16. He's becoming an interesting recurring character.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Kiwi Jeff

Kiwi Jeff LOVE TOGATOR
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. You know what? At first I didn't care all that much about you @Shiversblood, but now, you've grown on me.

Shine on you Crazy Diamond.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    Coldgrip

Coldgrip OG Sexual Thug

kiwifarms.net
  18. That's a shitty teacher. George would not approve.

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  19. I have a weird feeling that you and a certain Chuck Tingle has some strange relation.

• Like Like x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    MadDamon

MadDamon MAD DAMON

kiwifarms.net
  20. The have likely both loved the anus of a man named Trent.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Feline Darkmage

Feline Darkmage Gay Anime Cat
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.