George Ouzounian v. Asterios Kokkinos (2018) -

• Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

Polyboros2

Is dumb and lost Polyboros password
kiwifarms.net
Did Landau ever get paid? Just wondering if Maddox paid him or if he plans on suing to get his money
I think LanDUI is more than happy to cut and run with however much money he got out of him up front. Man is a crook, and this Dick's fan's focused too much on him for his comfort as a shady fucker.

NOT Sword Fighter Super

"Cheerleeder" of Slapfights
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What's the status of this case?
As far as I know it was requested to be refilled against Asterios but dismissed with prejudice against all other parties.

Maddox never refilled the complaint and I think by now The statute of limitations would’ve run out on this case. Not to mention the fact that Landau has sued Maddox for non-payment of services as he always does because he is a scummy fucker.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As far as I know it was requested to be refilled against Asterios but dismissed with prejudice against all other parties.

Maddox never refilled the complaint and I think by now The statute of limitations would’ve run out on this case. Not to mention the fact that Landau has sued Maddox for non-payment of services as he always does because he is a scummy fucker.

So the case was aborted? Got it.