• “stewing and brewing”

George Ouzounian v. Dax Herrera et al (2017)

Discussion in 'Lolcow & Lolcow LLP' started by RadicalCentrist, Dec 30, 2017.

1. Lots of new docs up, from Greenberger (Asterios' lawyer).

Back in December, Maddox offered a settlement fee of $2,545 to withdraw the default judgement motion. (Exhibit 5)

rabid dog.PNG
    Barking.PNG
    Going all out with the dog bite lawyer schtick.

Greenberger used "Chutzpah" multiple times in the document. This case continues to be a fiasco.

• Informative Informative x 9
    • Feels Feels x 1
    #181 Fleeb, Mar 23, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2018
    Fleeb

Fleeb Spooky

kiwifarms.net
  2. Maddox the Armenian pigdog is clearly the one pooping in the sandbox while everyone else is just disgusted.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    :thinking:

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. "Give me money and I'll remove this motion but not the lawsuit"

This whole thing is dripping with slime.

• Agree Agree x 3
    Goofy Logic

Goofy Logic Is this thing working right?
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. Greenberger is Asterios' lawyer. Dick's lawyewr is a woman (Sarah Matz), because that's how much he respects this lolsuit. The whole "Heather" scandal only happened to Weber Shandwick (and their employee Asterios) and Dick is not involved here (for a change)...

• Informative Informative x 6
    kiwifarms.net
  5. Crosspost:

The day of reckoning – the judgement for either dismissal or discovery – got postponed within the last twenty-four hours, apparently on Landau's part.

EDIT: The latest from today. Weber Shandwick themselves reacting to the alleged perjury, looks like.

• Informative Informative x 8
    #185 Henry Bemis, Mar 27, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2018
    Henry Bemis

Henry Bemis Irony: Not even once.
    Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  6. WS is filing for sanctions against Landau, specifically for using the emails Maddox created as evidence, citing perjury.

kiwifarms.net
  7. With both WS and Asterios asking for sanctions against Landau, call it...a dogpile?

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Like Like x 3
    Henry Bemis

Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  8. So how long are things postponed for? I'm assuming he's trying to stretch this shit out as long as possible (like his DUI cases).

• Informative Informative x 1
    Don Kang

Don Kang #soulmates

kiwifarms.net
  9. As far as I've seen, no official reason has dropped. The latest documents suggest Weber Shandwick is about to join the call for sanctions re: Landau's "Heather" conduct. So, at least to me, either WS wants more time to put together something formal, or Landau senses and is trying to stall the very probable incoming hurt. Or both.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Henry Bemis

Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  10. Yep, sanctions.

• Like Like x 6
    • Informative Informative x 4
    #190 Henry Bemis, Mar 31, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2018
    Henry Bemis

Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  11. Who exactly wrote this up? I'd like to shake their hand.

• Agree Agree x 10
    kiwifarms.net
  12. Michael Munoz and Elizabeth Conway, representing Weber Shandwick.

Not to be confused with Jordan Greenberg, representing Weber Shandwick employee Asterios, but more or less in the same "what the Sam Hill are we doing here?" boat.

• Like Like x 1
    Henry Bemis

Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  13. Yeah, I saw the names, but I wasn't sure if they both drafted it, if one of them did, or if one of their employees did and they signed off on it.

kiwifarms.net
  14. This case just keeps getting more beautiful. Remember when I said LanDUI's motion for sanctions for frivolous litigation was itself frivolous?

Well, everyone's getting on the bandwagon.

Congratulations to Munoz for a well drafted motion.

Dogbite IS going to get sanctioned. I would virtually guarantee it. He has wasted the time of everyone involved in this case, and the fact that this includes the judge weighs heavily against him.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 4
    AnOminous

AnOminous boo
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  15. His behavior is exactly the behavior of a 3 year old who gets caught doing something he wasn't supposed to be doing, and so he just starts crying and screaming. "I didn't steal the ice cream!" he shouts, ice cream dripping from his face. All the adults in the room know he's lying, and that it won't help him and will probably make things worse, but the toddler that is Kevin Aaron Landau thinks if he throws a big enough tantrum, somehow the adults will believe him. Because Kevin, like a toddler, is not smart enough to understand things in a real adult way.

His legal arguments are as in depth as my 3-year-old nephew's arguments as to why he shouldn't have to eat asparagus.

• Winner Winner x 12
    • Like Like x 4
    The Manglement

The Manglement Some internet faggot

kiwifarms.net
  16. when is the next thing supposed to happen? i didnt go to bar school so idk

Monotony

Monotony fuck yuo

kiwifarms.net
  17. aaaaa.PNG

There's no date on the actual lawsuit hearing, according to Dick. I believe they're working on the matter of sanctions before they move on. Take note that the April 16th date is to submit documentation, not an actual ruling.

• Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    Fleeb

Fleeb Spooky

kiwifarms.net
  18. Well it's April 16th, and no new documents have been filed.

• Informative Informative x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  19. It's happened before, where the site doesn't update immediately. I'd give it a day or two before I call it

• Informative Informative x 1
    Fleeb

Fleeb Spooky

kiwifarms.net
  20. Well RIP I guess. April 16th was just the due date for the motion paperwork right? Christ there's like 1,000 documents how do lawyers keep track of all the shit that is going on

• Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.