• ”I never denied being subhuman.”
  1. New Rule: If you declare your post is against the rules, it will be deleted.

George Ouzounian v. Dax Herrera et al (2017)

Discussion in 'Lolcow & Lolcow LLP' started by RadicalCentrist, Dec 30, 2017.

1. I agree, but that's how reality works. Some are playing the system and some are being played...

On one hand Maddox deserved to be screwed over, on the other hand it's unfortunate that it had to be through a scumbag like LanDUI.

• Agree Agree x 5
    kiwifarms.net
  2. The next question is when will Landau attempt to bring legal action against r/TheDickShow for "defamation"? It's currently the second search result for "Kevin Landau" (right underneath a Medium article penned by our own Greek soyboy @asterios :semperfidelis:), and it's clearly going to cost him potential clients. I'm really looking forward to a possible Lolsuit 2.0 :popcorn:

• Like Like x 3
    soy_king

soy_king Now with 1000% more estrogen!

kiwifarms.net
  3. There's a decent chance he's smart enough to realize when he's up against a legit opponent.

With WS and the others, I think he was aiming for a "go away" settlement. But Dick's got money and an audience and a lot of time.

But who knows, maybe he'll get sloshed and make some worse decisions than he already has.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    Marvin

Christorical Figure True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • Informative Informative x 6
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 2
    AprilRains

AprilRains doesn't recognize your bullshit MC
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. Just on update on the situation. The top result for Kevin Landau for me is now http://kevinalandau.com/ . I think I know what Asterios is doing with his free time now that Maddox and Landau got him fired.

Edit: thanks @DragoonSierra

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    #345 The Manglement, Aug 16, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2018
    The Manglement

The Manglement Some internet faggot

kiwifarms.net
  5. http://kevinalandau.com/

no www

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
    • Informative Informative x 2
    neural

neural rambunscious boy
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    #348 Null, Aug 30, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2018
    kiwifarms.net
  6. How much is Landau attempting to claim? I know that he is getting the court to charge Maddox $750/hr for his "job", but how many hours in total is that?

• Like Like x 1
    Sherminator

Sherminator I'm not ugly, you are!

kiwifarms.net
  7. Imagine being so exceptional that you split with your lawyer, and then he fucking sues you right after he represented you.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Bonk

Bonk 6-7

kiwifarms.net
  8. What is ironic is Dogbite is the only person Maddox has a legitimate claim against, specifically for legal malpractice.

• Agree Agree x 6
    AnOminous

AnOminous life of the mind
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  9. I hope Landau sues him for $20 million. And wins.

• Winner Winner x 6
    kiwifarms.net
    • Informative Informative x 12
    AnOminous

kiwifarms.net
  10. @Null Would it be a good idea to spin-off the Landau/Maddox action to its own thread? I know it's an extension of the original suit, but so is the re-litigation of the Asterios/Maddox thing, and that's got it's own thread.

Also I honestly think we should have a Maddox tag, he's responsible for half the threads here lol.

(For the record, I suggest to name the tag "Cuck Suit".)

• Agree Agree x 2
    neural

neural rambunscious boy
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. I put this here because it's the last part of the first act.

Anything else filed in this case, if there ever is anything, will be in the next thread.

So far, despite Maddox supposedly asking for an extension, I see nothing on paper.

• Like Like x 2
    AnOminous

kiwifarms.net
  12. I didn't really mean to criticize anyone, it's just me letting my inner OCD think out loud for a minute.

Either way would really be fine because this sub is quite fluff-free and easy to keep-up with in any case. This could be the 1st-ever case where using the "Watch Forum" option wouldn't wreak havoc on my alerts.

• Feels Feels x 1
    neural

neural rambunscious boy
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. So I'm not a lawyer :powerlevel:(yet):powerlevel:, but is there a statute of limitations to file the new York equivalent of FRCP 11 sanctions against LanDUI? He was clearly either aware about "Heather" or failed to do proper research concerning it, so is there a chance for him to slip out of this merely because no one filed a timely complaint against him?

soy_king

kiwifarms.net
  14. Well, they've been requested. Nobody has done anything to pursue them, though, and I don't think anything is scheduled for a hearing.

AnOminous

kiwifarms.net
  15. Have Greenberger and Munoz filed a motion? If not, is there any SOL for filing the motion? If yes, is there a 21 day response time for the motion as there is in the federal rules?

soy_king

kiwifarms.net
  16. The dismissal wasn't final until the 7th. Not sure what/if there is a specific deadline on the post-trial motions for the dismissed defendants. They're in two groups. One is Asterior, who is merely dismissed. The others are dismissed with prejudice, so the case as to them is essentially over, and whatever rules apply to post-trial motions would be in effect.

New York procedure is a mess and I wouldn't venture a guess as to anything without looking it up, which I don't feel like doing. I'll trust the side with non-remedial school lawyers to get it right.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    AnOminous

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.