Horrorcow Georgia Dickerson/Thompson / "Stinky" / "Pip" / @todokaras / @cutiephiliac / Edroy - Otherkin fujoshi zoophile

Naked Mole-Rat

kiwifarms.net
Mod Edit: This thread has been blowing up, and a lot of content is flowing. So additional updates will be happening soon. It is important to note that while the police have shown interest in the dogfucking video that Todokaras is not actually in jail or arrested yet, as far as anyone knows.

On top of this, all of their accounts are locked down or deleted now, and same with their current girlfriend Chelsea, who went by the handle "@Karacest"

Also, here is a comprehensive list of aliases used by Georgia over the years, originally posted on her "Pyukumuku" twitter account
stinky alias list 1.png

stinky alias list 2.png

And there were even more alt accounts unveiled
Doggieteeth was one
doggieteeth = todo.png

Twin Boost was another
twinboost = todo.png

And an entire list of others can be found: here

Her most recently used Twitter has the handle "P1SSFUCK"
----------------------------------------

I'm mostly a lurker, but today I have something I think would be worth posting. If you hang around "anitwitter" you might have come across the user @todokaras. She--it--they? are well known simply for being disgusting. They're a mixture of every terrible thing on the internet. Weeaboo, fujoshi, self-dx, otherkin, SJW, "sex positive"...and did I mention zoophile?

just some of the dogfuckery:

They constantly whine about how everyone who dislikes their tweets about dogfucking are whiny SJWs, instead of just being normal, sane individuals.

Other things of note:
- literally wants you to call them "Stinky" and call them an "it"
- is actually very stinky and doesn't bathe

- their GF made a twitter account in favor of bestiality/zoophilia and posted a guide on how to rape dogs

- offers private camshows at a minimum of $40 (lol)
- eats bugs, dirt, and grass

- once posted a video of a dolphin being molested and talked about it being their yaoi ships

- offers to sell panties (even ones full of period blood)
- begs for donations despite spending money on frivolous things such as sex toys, cosplay, and osomatsu-san merchandise

A selfie:

Links:
Twitter
2nd Twitter
3rd Twitter (locked, but the username is fucking "zoophilia")
about (archived)
"kinfo" (archived)
Tumblr (not active anymore)
Youtube

(This is my first intro post, if anything needs to be changed, let me know)

Last edited by a moderator:

FruitEater

Old Hispanic man playing an eight year old.
kiwifarms.net
So wait, I'm confused. Is this person an SJW or not, because on one instance you say they're one and on the other you also say that she/it/whatever thinks her/it's detractors are evil SJWs that want to stop it/whatever from fucking their pets.

Either way, that's...something's not right about this one.

Naked Mole-Rat

kiwifarms.net
So wait, I'm confused. Is this person an SJW or not, because on one instance you say they're one and on the other you also say that she/it/whatever thinks her/it's detractors are evil SJWs that want to stop it/whatever from fucking their pets.
They/she/it/idk has all the makings of a SJW-- just look at that about in the OP, you'll see what I mean.
But they think SJW means being against fucking animals, apparently.

wet_butt

"The Slut"
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hmm. She definitely strikes me as one of those "raised by tumblr" types, she's extremely prone to oversharing. Ten minute of looking through the right tags on her tumblr, now I know that she was molested by what was most likely her grandfather as a child. Maybe that's why she fucks dogs these days.

Pineapple Watermelon

the golden god
kiwifarms.net
A lot of basement-dwelling SJW types get really into the whole "expecting people to wash themselves every day like you're taught when you're five is ableist don't speak to me or my seven self-diagnosed chronic illnesses ever again" thing, but she's taken that to a whole new level with the moniker. On the bright side, it's a step above using her full name considering she's got videos of herself deep throating dildos widely available.

FruitEater

Old Hispanic man playing an eight year old.
kiwifarms.net
They/she/it/idk has all the makings of a SJW-- just look at that about in the OP, you'll see what I mean.
But they think SJW means being against fucking animals, apparently.
Welp, with this info + the whole grandpa molested me thing, she could use therapy, a court order to keep her about 30 feet away from the next pit bull and a shower. I mean, her life sucks, but currently a lot of her skin problems + mental illness symptoms can be preventable.

Meowzers

AC: :33 < you GOTTA be kitten me
kiwifarms.net
she talks and behaves like a tumblrina but she's into beasting? how has she gone so long without getting kinkshamed into killing herself.

and i guess it's a small thing compared to being an unwashed dogfucker, but all the characters she's talking about are brothers, if you wanna add brotherfucker on that list of wholesome interests.
any info on her pal beetle_smasher? they seem like a charmer

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino