German Parents Fined for Not Sending Son on Mosque Trip -

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
Can any euro Kiwi's explain why the EU is so hellbent on forcing islamic bullshit on everyone?
That’s the big question, are they putting equal emphasis on exposing kids to all religions? If so, fine, weird, whatever, but the parents still need to have a say on whether or not their kids go.
Because the people behind this (not Jews, btu Leftoids) absolutely hate Christians and despite all their chitchat about "integration", what they really want is to get rid of anything that reminds them of Christianity and replace it with something less white out of spite. They know well Muslims from the Middle East hate Christians and they don't care if they hate Jews either because they all love Palestine.

Also, they are convinced they will be safe from Muslims if they just pander to them.

Sissy Galvez

kiwifarms.net
Can any euro Kiwi's explain why the EU is so hellbent on forcing islamic bullshit on everyone?

Not a believer in zionism but damn if I don't think there is some kebab equivalent at this point.
Islamophobia, seriously.

If you want to talk about who is afraid of Islam, it’s the left. They’re extremely afraid of insulting them or upsetting them because they know it leads to terror attacks.

The right isn’t afraid, they don’t fucking care about upsetting muslim feelings.

L'Homme de la Lune

kiwifarms.net
Because the people behind this (not Jews, btu Leftoids) absolutely hate Christians and despite all their chitchat about "integration", what they really want is to get rid of anything that reminds them of Christianity and replace it with something less white out of spite. They know well Muslims from the Middle East hate Christians and they don't care if they hate Jews either because they all love Palestine.

Also, they are convinced they will be safe from Muslims if they just pander to them.
"Not jews, but leftoids"
This site needs a "Jewish.react".

Stoneheart

kiwifarms.net
Do they also visit a church/cathedral and a synagogue? If yes, and the students are not required to recite statements of faith when visiting any of these places, then yes it's bigotry. If they only visit a mosque and/or are required to make statements of faith there, then the government is stupid.
They just go and visit. they also visit churches, but thats more of a history trip since most town have churches older than 500 years.

Reactions: KeyserBroze

CharlesBarkley

kiwifarms.net
Like it or lump it, in an educational sense learning about islams place in history is important.

Really a parent should only be concerned if kids come back and pretty much talk about how the whole trip was a gigantic hand-job to the last prophet. Oh, and the fine. Nigga, put my kid on a soccer field or something if he or her cant make it, lol - dont need 50 bucks for that.

KotatsuApe

It's warm in here
kiwifarms.net
Hell, where I'm from you could refuse to visit a Christian church and nobody would bat an eye despite being a 99% Christian state where you can see crosses hanging on classrooms' walls, and that seems natural to me, I mean what if I'm an atheist? What if I'm from a different religion and don't care about where or how you pray?
I assume Germany has turned into an Islamic state since it forces people to visit mosques and have them partake in religious rituals without them having a say

garakfan69

Please be patient, I have idiocy
kiwifarms.net
Do they also visit a church/cathedral and a synagogue?
We visited churches in my German school. No synagogues or mosques, though. But there aren't any interesting ones anywhere near where I went to school.
Germany isn't as secular as America. Stuff like prayer in public schools is allowed here.

Reactions: BrunoMattei

ProgKing of the North

Close to the edge, just by the Riverlands
kiwifarms.net
My world religions class took a field trip my senior year of high school to different religious locations around town. Since it was Friday, we got to sit in on the sermon at the Islamic center (not a mosque). We certainly didn’t have to say any Islamic prayers, and although they asked everyone to dress modestly the girls didn’t have to wear hijab or anything. It was a cool experience (the whole day, not just the Islam part)

If this was gonna be like that, the kid missed a fun day. If it’s the gov promoting Islam over other religions, that’s fucked up

Stoneheart

kiwifarms.net
Sucks for the parents but why not just say the kid had a cold and couldn't attend?
50€ is like one hour of work. my brother had to pay 500€ for taking his kids out of school for 3 day( but it was worth it, he payed alot less for his trip because it was still offseason.

No synagogues or mosques, though.
Thats because you are from some small town and a peasant school.
We had holocaust survivers on stage and trips to alot of "churches".
It didnt change anything because my school didnt let in msulims to begin with and thre are no jews anymore.
the eastern religions were pretty fun, bahain, Jain, Hindus, budhist, they all realy tried to be nice to us while not tryng to convered us.

MakingAmericaGreat

We need to build a wall to keep out the Autobots
kiwifarms.net
Do they seriously fine people for missing a few lessons? In the US, I lost out on a few days of lessons because I wanted to spend more time on spring break. I got a slap on the wrist and told not to do it again. As long as the student is able to make up the work or their studies, the government needs to fuck off.

Reactions: Marvin

Azovka

I coulda been a contender
kiwifarms.net
Am I the only one confused as to why you would go visit a mosque on a school trip?

We had to visit churches back at my school, but it was only because of their importance to French history (Sainte-Chapelle, Notre-Dame etc.).

Afaik mosques in Germany, and in Europe at large, have none of that.

Reactions: KeyserBroze

Amber the Hedgehog

kiwifarms.net
Am I the only one confused as to why you would go visit a mosque on a school trip?

We had to visit churches back at my school, but it was only because of their importance to French history (Sainte-Chapelle, Notre-Dame etc.).

Afaik mosques in Germany, and in Europe at large, have none of that.
Well it depends on context of the class. My class did visit to few different local churches for religion class. The point was to give us different opportunities to learn and show aspects of churches we might not otherwise see (like climbing to the bell tower). It was generally quite history and practical centric (when was things built, these are the areas where pastors and other speakers get ready, how pastors decide what include in sermon).

I could see visiting a mosque being educational from culture studies point. Most kids probably don’t know what happens inside mosque and getting general idea what muslims believe could be interesting. Lot of people in the world are muslims so it’s not like it completely useless. Still I can see what problem some parents would have. Many lefties treat islam as holier than any of those WHITE religions so having doubts how visit like this would be handled is understandable.

LordKaT

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The catholic schools I went to (grade school and high school) never forced us to attend church or visit any religious spaces. They HAD those field trips, but if we or the parents didn't want us to attend our alternative was to spend the day in class with a substitute.

Huh.

Lucille Bluth

kiwifarms.net
Why do they have to visit a mosque as a "field trip" of sorts?

Do they also have to go a Roman Catholic or Lutheran church? Or a Synagogue? I honestly assumed Germany was pretty secular AFAIK so this kind but at the same time didn't surprise me.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino