Law Germany rape case sparks debate on age of criminal responsibility - Lets all have a fun game of guessing which part of the world the tween rape gang hails from.

Norvic

too gay to lift
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Five boys aged between 12 and 14 held over ‘grave sexual crime’ in Mülheim

Police tape
An 18-year-old woman was treated in a local hospital after the attack. Photograph: Friedemann Vogel/EPA

The alleged rape of a woman by a group of teenagers in the Ruhr city of Mülheim has shocked Germany and sparked a debate about the age of criminal responsibility.
Five boys – three 14-year-olds and two aged 12 – were detained by police on Friday night in relation to a “grave sexual crime”.
An 18-year-old woman was treated in hospital after being targeted with what a police spokesperson described as “extreme violence”. She has since been released.
On Monday, prosecutors in the Ruhr region announced that they had imprisoned one of the 14-year-old suspects pre-emptively, given the severity of the charges and two previous reports of sexual harassment.

All five boys have been suspended from school until the start of the summer holidays on 15 July.
On Wednesday morning, German media reported that police were investigating another sexual assault by minors in the same city. In the latest incident, a 15-year-old girl was allegedly surrounded by five boys aged between 11 and 17, and subsequently harassed and touched inappropriately on Monday evening.
The Mülheim assaults come on the back of two high-profile gang rape crimes in Germany. In January, a regional court in Wuppertal found eight teenagers guilty of raping a 13-year-old girl near a swimming pool in the town of Velbert, in North Rhine-Westphalia.

In Freiburg, near the border with Switzerland, 11 men between the ages of 18 and 30 are on trial over the rape of an 18-year-old woman last October.
Under German law, children under the age of 14 are not held as criminally responsible. Instead, liability lies with their legal guardians or the local youth welfare office.
Compared with countries such as England, Wales and Northern Ireland, where minors can be held criminally responsible from the age of 10, the age of criminal responsibility is relatively high in Germany.
But the Mülheim case has led to some calls for the age of criminal responsibility to be lowered to 12. “It would be advantageous if youth welfare offices were no longer left alone to deal with 12- and 13-year-olds, and if juvenile courts could help the children at an earlier stage”, said Rainer Wendt, the head of the German police union, in an article in the tabloid Bild.

The German Association of Judges has dismissed Wendt’s suggestion. “The equation ‘more punishment equals less criminality’ does not work with youths,” said the association’s head, Jens Gnisa.
“The problem does not lie with our criminal law, but the families and parents that the state holds responsible for raising and educating young people,” commented the broadsheet newspaper Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung. In the Mülheim case, some of the suspects’ families had reportedly rejected help from youth welfare officers.

In theory, youth welfare officers have the authority to intervene and even remove minors from their parents if they find that families cannot control their children alone.
Police statistics in Germany from the last three years show an overall drop of suspects under the age of 14 held in connection to crimes. However, the number of teenagers younger than 14 held in connection with “crimes against sexual self-determination” has risen over the same period, from 1,420 to 2,118
I don't think you're going to need two guesses, but bonus points if you get the right country.

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net
This reminds me of those two preteen kids who murdered a toddler at a mall and are serving life sentences.
no, those shitheads got assigned new identities and released. One went on to become a repeat offender.
we can all say what we like about the kinks in the us and uk prison systems but I think we can all agree two child killers don't deserve new identity on top of new identity.

Arctic Fox

Merry Christmas, everyone!
kiwifarms.net
Germany, rope exists for a reason. It's cheap, reusable, and you can look up how to tie a noose on YouTube.
This reminds me of those two preteen kids who murdered a toddler at a mall and are serving life sentences.
When I read this I thought of those two girls who stabbed their friend because of Slenderman. There's some disturbed people out there...

Easterling

Master of the fabled Tiananmen square dance
kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure, I only remember that two kids murdered a toddler and it was pre-2000.
Must be, They're not doing life sentences, Jon Venables and Robert Thompson got new identities as they were both too young to be prosecuted. That said, Jon Venables was rearrested for paedophilia, which is rather telling considering he was the leader of the two during the murder and is currently serving a sentence.

MarvinTheParanoidAndroid

This will all end in tears, I just know it.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Must be, They're not doing life sentences, Jon Venables and Robert Thompson got new identities as they were both too young to be prosecuted. That said, Jon Venables was rearrested for paedophilia, which is rather telling considering he was the leader of the two during the murder and is currently serving a sentence.
Do we even know the motive they had for killing the kid? I tried to find one but nothing came up.

• Feels
Reactions: FierceBrosnan

Coleman Francis

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The German Association of Judges has dismissed Wendt’s suggestion. “The equation ‘more punishment equals less criminality’ does not work with youths,”
I understand that locking people up and throwing away the key doesn't end crime, but wouldn't any sane individual agree that punishing a violent sex pest is reasonable? Maybe showing them that their awful behavior will have severe, lifelong repercussions, rather than letting them brutalize girls in public with no real consequences like they do in their own violent, psychopathic culture?

FierceBrosnan

Can 2019 just be over already?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I understand that locking people up and throwing away the key doesn't end crime, but wouldn't any sane individual agree that punishing a violent sex pest is reasonable? Maybe showing them that their awful behavior will have severe, lifelong repercussions, rather than letting them brutalize girls in public with no real consequences like they do in their own violent, psychopathic culture?
Maybe they should be punished thusly, chop their hands off since they can't keep them to themselves.

Easterling

Master of the fabled Tiananmen square dance
kiwifarms.net
Do we even know the motive they had for killing the kid? I tried to find one but nothing came up.
Nope, Just malicious little fuckers that tortured a toddler to death on train tracks. I think some of the evidence used in court was that Venables came from a broken home and was unsupervised most of the time meaning he watched a lot of horror movies. This was the era of video nasties so use your imagination when thinking of the things that kid was probably exposed to.

Last edited:

MarvinTheParanoidAndroid

This will all end in tears, I just know it.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nope, Just malicious little fuckers that tortured a toddler to death of train tracks. I think some of the evidence used in court was that Venables came from a broken home and was unsupervised most of the time meaning he watched a lot of horror movies. This was the era of video nasties so use your imagination when thinking of the things that kid was probably exposed to.
What a lame excuse.

Syaoran Li

Cardcaptors Christmas
kiwifarms.net
"Germany sucks for us!"
-Jorn "Necrobutcher" Stubberud, Bassist for Mayhem

Given the likely chance that these rapists are both minors and migrants, what are the odds that the German courts will give them a slap on the wrist at the absolute most?

Seriously, Germany is so wrapped up in self-hatred and collective guilt that they are literally destroying themselves in the name of virtue signalling.

Don't get me wrong, the Nazis were horrible but it's been almost seventy-five years ago and the German people still do dumb shit like elect a former Stasi officer into their highest office multiple times and go out of their way to demolish their borders to allow migrants to storm in unchecked and with no vetting process.

The worst part about all this is that if it were German locals that did this heinous crime, the courts would throw the book at them and probably claim they were "right-wing extremists" too.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino