Law Germany rape case sparks debate on age of criminal responsibility - Lets all have a fun game of guessing which part of the world the tween rape gang hails from.

Lilac

kiwifarms.net
To the defense of the german news stations: at least they didn't hide that they're foreigners (as they did in other cases). But I guess that's mainly because bulgarians are still europeans and therefore not as "discriminated" against as arabs/africans, so the backlash from "evil" germans is less.
One of the boys is a repeat offender and therefore held by the police. How can a 14-year-old be a repeat sex crime offender? Did he also get away with everything until now because of his age? The girl is still in hospital, because they injured her so badly. The police repeately stated just how brutal they were, that they used "extreme violence".
There are no pictures of the 12-year-olds, but the ones shown could really be just 14. "Southern" guys in general look always more mature than german boys that age, but judge for yourself.

On another note, about the "Germans" who gang raped a girl on Mallorca, the brother of one of them was interviewed and said a few interesting things. "Yakub (that's the dark german rapist in the picture, not the pale spanish officer) does not need to rape a woman. He's a good guy and good at football. We demand support from the german state!"

Ruin

#respectskeltins
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To the defense of the german news stations: at least they didn't hide that they're foreigners (as they did in other cases). But I guess that's mainly because bulgarians are still europeans and therefore not as "discriminated" against as arabs/africans, so the backlash from "evil" germans is less.
One of the boys is a repeat offender and therefore held by the police. How can a 14-year-old be a repeat sex crime offender? Did he also get away with everything until now because of his age? The girl is still in hospital, because they injured her so badly. The police repeately stated just how brutal they were, that they used "extreme violence".
There are no pictures of the 12-year-olds, but the ones shown could really be just 14. "Southern" guys in general look always more mature than german boys that age, but judge for yourself.
View attachment 835155

On another note, about the "Germans" who gang raped a girl on Mallorca, the brother of one of them was interviewed and said a few interesting things. "Yakub (that's the dark german rapist in the picture, not the pale spanish officer) does not need to rape a woman. He's a good guy and good at football. We demand support from the german state!"
View attachment 835171
They have full beards. 13 my ass.

Lilac

kiwifarms.net
if it were German locals that did this heinous crime, the courts would throw the book at them and probably claim they were "right-wing extremists" too.
I'm not saying that Germans don't commit rapes, but they usually really are just lone wolves. Meanwhile refugees always come in packs of 5, 10 or more, so no matter how short they are and how tall young german women are, you wouldn't stand a chance.

Where are the feminists?
Protesting against the gangrape commited by other "germans" in Spain. https://www.tellerreport.com/news/2019-07-08---"no-is-no!"--mallorca--protest-demos-after-rape-of-a-german-.Sygy5GEbWS.html Funny how your first thought after hearing that an innocent woman was gangraped by males is "B-but what about the feminazis?". The right question would be "Why do even underage "men" behave like animals and how can we stop that?".

And to clear up misunderstandings: 1st picture I posted: underage bulgarian rapegang in Germany, 2nd picture: adult "german" rapegang in Mallorca.

Dracula's Spirit Animal

One time, I accidentally ate a bunch of nails
kiwifarms.net
You might have confused the 2 images, but there is an infallible way to determine the age of trees rapists: chop them in half and count the rings.
It's very telling that there is more disgust at rapists from our little farm of incels, nazis and alt right hoodlums (or so we're told) than any of the fainting violet feminists or the virtue signaling media.

War is peace.
Ignorance is strength.
Freedom is slavery.

Edit for autocorrect

HeyYou

seriousposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Funny how your first thought after hearing that an innocent woman was gangraped by males is "B-but what about the feminazis?". The right question would be "Why do even underage "men" behave like animals and how can we stop that?".
Actually, it's a good question to ask when feminists were caught downplaying the festival rapes in Germany and defending Muslim dudes preventing an ex-Muslim woman from speaking by jeering at her and saying nasty shit.

mr.moon1488

kiwifarms.net
I have no clue about German "law," but in the US, this would almost certainly be a case where the minors involved would be charged as adults. The concept of juveniles being charged in a separate system, is based around them having an impaired ability (due to their youth) of developing mens rea. In this case, there is clear co-ordination, and pre-mediation, which indicates they were in fact able to form mens rea.

In Florida, there would be high odds of them also being forcefully enrolled in, in-patient psychiatric care following the conclusion of their incarceration indefinitely. This being part of Florida's SVP program. In Texas, if there was a death involved, it would almost certainly be a capital case due to their laws pertaining to sexually related homicides.

Elwood P. Dowd

Gone Daddy Gone
kiwifarms.net
Funny how your first thought after hearing that an innocent woman was gangraped by males is "B-but what about the feminazis?". The right question would be "Why do even underage "men" behave like animals and how can we stop that?".
In a sane world I would agree. But when I read this?

German politician admits lying about ethnicity of sex attackers to avoid fuelling racism

Yeah, I wonder.

Buster O'Keefe

Enjoys offal
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's very telling that there is more disgust at rapists from our little farm of incels, nazis and alt right hoodlums (or so we're told) than any of the fainting violet feminists or the virtue signaling media.

War is peace.
Ignorance is strength.
Freedom is slavery.

Edit for autocorrect
Nevermind the tankies, trots, trannies and thots who post here. It's almost as if Kiwi Farms is a truly diverse community. Diversity must really upset some people.

Edit: exceptional grammar

Last edited:

melty

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm shocked this was included:

Police statistics in Germany from the last three years show an overall drop of suspects under the age of 14 held in connection to crimes. However, the number of teenagers younger than 14 held in connection with “crimes against sexual self-determination” has risen over the same period, from 1,420 to 2,118
Generally they just say they can't calculate the rise in sex crimes because they keep changing how sex crimes are counted or what is a sex crime every few years ever since they started bringing in refugees. I guess they forgot to do the same trick for juvenile offenders.

Troutsmacked

kiwifarms.net
I look forward to imams in Germany coming out to explain how this is all the woman's fault and how the perps all deserve sympathy and understanding because Muslims don't know any better, like they did during the New Years Eve Muslim Immigrant Rape Gang Fest back in 2016.

But hey, at least the German media isn't actively trying to hide the fact that it happened this time.

Ahriman

Vivere Militare Est.
kiwifarms.net
Can't they just put them in a cage and slowly drown them in the Rhine? give them a taste of their own medicine, krauts!

JohnDoe

Did Santa finally bring me some good posts?!
kiwifarms.net
Deport them all! and tell them that they will be shot the if they come again...
Skip right to the shooting...though I'm sure some crafty old Germans still know more efficient ways to eliminate an unwanted population........

• Winner
Reactions: Cheesegirl78
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino