Law Germany rape case sparks debate on age of criminal responsibility - Lets all have a fun game of guessing which part of the world the tween rape gang hails from.

Otterly

Primark Primarch
kiwifarms.net
I wonder how much the general population can take of this without a serious backlash. There is palpable anger about this in Europe - both against the perps and also the ruling class who have imposed this. It’s the same in Sweden - i used to feel safe when I was there and now it isn’t. People are angry. This will have consequences

From news coverage it seems the boys will face no repercussions at all. I know I should be all understanding of blah blah but frankly, chuck them in the toughest adult jail possible and see what happens to fresh faced young men who violently rape girls...

Cheesegirl78

kiwifarms.net
This reminds me of those two preteen kids who murdered a toddler at a mall and are serving life sentences.
If you're talking about the kids I think you are, they're not doing life, they were in a juvenile facility until they turned 18, then released and given new identities.
One of the boys has kept out of any new trouble, but the other is in and out of prison. Some of his new charges include child molestation.

Edit: got beaten to it.

Tesco Disco

yee-haw
kiwifarms.net
I wonder how much the general population can take of this without a serious backlash. There is palpable anger about this in Europe - both against the perps and also the ruling class who have imposed this. It’s the same in Sweden - i used to feel safe when I was there and now it isn’t. People are angry. This will have consequences
I truly hope so.
7AD80FD1-2FFD-4607-AC95-31A2CD223D09.jpeg
Is the kid in the middle wearing fucking Gucci?!

• Agree
Reactions: Fish-Eyed Fool

Smaug's Smokey Hole

dragron: the bruges tea soirée
kiwifarms.net
Compared with countries such as England, Wales and Northern Ireland, where minors can be held criminally responsible from the age of 10, the age of criminal responsibility is relatively high in Germany.
The old law in England specified that anyone under 13 was not capable of having sex or engaging in sex, it was not possible, the law said so. A woman was then raped by a 12 year old and reported it to the police and the court later and begrudgingly acknowledged that particular section of the law and because sex had occurred it was the woman who was in the wrong. So she got charged with rape of a child and convicted, they quickly changed the law of course but it didn't come into effect immediately.

But Germanys laws aren't like Englands, our laws aren't like America, but laws can change and they need to change as society changes. U-14 rape gangs not being criminally liable strongly suggests that the law needs to be changed.

• Informative
Reactions: spiritofamermaid

queue-anon

kiwifarms.net

From news coverage it seems the boys will face no repercussions at all. I know I should be all understanding of blah blah but frankly, chuck them in the toughest adult jail possible and see what happens to fresh faced young men who violently rape girls...
I have relatives in a European country that’s maybe half as cucked as Sweden (as an example, their government actually tries to verify the ages of unaccompanied “minors” instead of letting in obvious 30 year olds, no questions asked), and they are fucking pissed. In every other way, they’re pretty standard European liberals, but they’re sick of unskilled morons taking good jobs, they’re sick of the expectation that natives change everything about their society to placate Muslims (their country has a reputation for being friendly to Jews but catering to Muslim migrants is destroying that), and they’re particularly sick of migrant crime and the news media blatantly lying about it.

Coleslaw

kiwifarms.net
Because the gestapo operated under the nazis. Most people nowadays don't even know there was an East and West Germany at one point.
Not defending the Nazis at all, but at least they didn't shoot their fellow Germans for trying to flee to other parts of their own country.

• Agree
Reactions: Coldgrip

Feline Supremacist

I am a Dog-Exclusionary Radical Felinist
kiwifarms.net
I have relatives in a European country that’s maybe half as cucked as Sweden (as an example, their government actually tries to verify the ages of unaccompanied “minors” instead of letting in obvious 30 year olds, no questions asked), and they are fucking pissed. In every other way, they’re pretty standard European liberals, but they’re sick of unskilled morons taking good jobs, they’re sick of the expectation that natives change everything about their society to placate Muslims (their country has a reputation for being friendly to Jews but catering to Muslim migrants is destroying that), and they’re particularly sick of migrant crime and the news media blatantly lying about it.
Denmark? The Danes seem to be more determined to make sure any immigrants assimilate into Danish culture and laws and not the other way around. If I recall correctly they confiscate "refugees" valuables over a certain amount to offset the cost of benefits at the border, hence why its not popular with the average refugee/migrant/whatever.

queue-anon

kiwifarms.net
Denmark? The Danes seem to be more determined to make sure any immigrants assimilate into Danish culture and laws and not the other way around. If I recall correctly they confiscate "refugees" valuables over a certain amount to offset the cost of benefits at the border, hence why its not popular with the average refugee/migrant/whatever.
They’re relatively less placating than other Scandinavian countries, but I’ve heard stories from Danish Jews about their kids getting bullied in school by Muslim kids, and the schools’ response was to tell the parents not to have their sons wear a kippah or to switch to private rather than hold the bullies responsible.

I did get a good laugh out of Denmark sending pamphlets to migrant camps and Middle Eastern countries telling them not to bother coming to Denmark, that the Danes aren’t going to give them free shit. Maybe Trump should send something similar to Central America, at the very least telling them that gang violence, poverty, and/or relatively minor economic struggles do not an asylum case make.

Feline Supremacist

kiwifarms.net
I did get a good laugh out of Denmark sending pamphlets to migrant camps and Middle Eastern countries telling them not to bother coming to Denmark, that the Danes aren’t going to give them free shit. Maybe Trump should send something similar to Central America, at the very least telling them that gang violence, poverty, and/or relatively minor economic struggles do not an asylum case make.
Good for the Danes, I always found them to be sensible folks. And wtf is there not gang violence, poverty and economic woes in the USA, especially in the communities that Central Americans migrate to? Fuck them, how about gang violence and poverty among the native born here? How can these imbeciles cry about illegals who pay thousands to come here yet not a single tear about our own living in the streets/homeless shelters? Have they been to a homeless shelter in the Bronx or Detroit? I guarantee you they are worse than anything some skeevy Guat whore who dragged a toddler across Mexico to her death has ever seen.

The mere fact a sigle mother on welfare can get a iPhone on credit doesn't make the USA the promised land, it simply means they can be debt slaves too and no better off than a peasant in Chalupatengo or whatever.

Anonymous For This

Flying pierogis at vienna.
kiwifarms.net
If you ever deal with kids, you'll quickly learn that Muslim kids are the absolute worst little shits. If Muslims hold a party somewhere, they will absolutely destroy that place and allow their kids to run rampant.

I consider myself at least fairly open and understanding when it comes to immigrants. I have no problem at all with people coming here and wanting to work and live in our culture. Afghan and Iraqi translators and allies that have immigrated here after the war are an excellent example. There's an Iranian dude who owns a business down the street from me that is more red-blooded American than I fucking am. I fucking love meeting immigrants who come here and love and appreciate the land they live in. That shit makes me happy.

But this shit where you come in and act like uppity assholes, you form your own cliques and your own ghettos, you demand the home culture to yield to your own, you refuse to work, you whine that you're not getting enough, etc, etc can seriously fuck right off. Deport these shits back to the places they came from and import people who actually want to fucking learn and grow.

queue-anon

kiwifarms.net
Good for the Danes, I always found them to be sensible folks. And wtf is there not gang violence, poverty and economic woes in the USA, especially in the communities that Central Americans migrate to? Fuck them, how about gang violence and poverty among the native born here? How can these imbeciles cry about illegals who pay thousands to come here yet not a single tear about our own living in the streets/homeless shelters? Have they been to a homeless shelter in the Bronx or Detroit? I guarantee you they are worse than anything some skeevy Guat whore who dragged a toddler across Mexico to her death has ever seen.

The mere fact a sigle mother on welfare can get a iPhone on credit doesn't make the USA the promised land, it simply means they can be debt slaves too and no better off than a peasant in Chalupatengo or whatever.
There needs to be a rule in asylum cases that if just moving to another city in your home country solves the problem, then you need to go the fuck home. It also concerns me that, if gang violence is used as a legitimate excuse for asylum, we're going to wind up accepting a shitload of disgraced gang members who are fleeing *deserved* gang violence who will undoubtedly replicate their criminal bullshit here. I wish libs hadn't given up on the basic practice of thinking through their ideas and considering worst case possibilities, because it takes like two seconds to realize that "gang violence" as an excuse for asylum has really obvious negative implications.

Feline Supremacist

kiwifarms.net
There needs to be a rule in asylum cases that if just moving to another city in your home country solves the problem, then you need to go the fuck home. It also concerns me that, if gang violence is used as a legitimate excuse for asylum, we're going to wind up accepting a shitload of disgraced gang members who are fleeing *deserved* gang violence who will undoubtedly replicate their criminal bullshit here. I wish libs hadn't given up on the basic practice of thinking through their ideas and considering worst case possibilities, because it takes like two seconds to realize that "gang violence" as an excuse for asylum has really obvious negative implications.
It's probably MS-13 claiming asylum so they can establish a network in the USA. Count on a shocking expose on how Drumpf failed to protect poor Central Americans from gang violence a few years hence without a shred of irony

Reactions: Venus

Kill all whales

just here to laugh at people
kiwifarms.net
Who's to blame the parents or the children that committed the act.but seriously I do hope these kids burn in he'll I don't care if your 10 years old.they let James bulgar and his friend get away with murder and they were even given new identities.society believes that if underage child commits a crime then they shouldn't go to jail.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: spiritofamermaid

MarvinTheParanoidAndroid

This will all end in tears, I just know it.
kiwifarms.net
Does Germany have Juvenile Hall or any such equivalent? Surely to God this isn't the first case of adolescent criminal behavior they've ever experienced.
I believe in being lenient with juvenile offenders, but if you're committing gang rapes at age 14 there's already something deeply wrong with you that probably can't be fixed.
Turns out Alex DeLarge was actually a muzzie all along. Turns out that Anthony Burgess held a crystal ball for the first 19 chapters and then inserted his fantasy resolution at the 20th.

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino