Germany to make anti-Semitism a specific hate crime as Jews 'no longer feel safe' - Some Are more equal than others apparently.

• I am killing the Proving Grounds board in a week, unless someone has an idea to make it work. (Thread) (Update 1)

The Last Stand

Just enjoying the holiday snow.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How would you tell a Jewish person from a non-Jewish (white) person? By that logic, anybody could claim anti-Semetic behavior by saying they're Jewish. Or have Jews wear stars on their person a la Nazi Germany?

Muslims are generally the most anti-Semetic of groups, would this law be a counter to the increase of migrant crime in Germany? Interesting to see how this develops in practice.

Unog

You're a nog.
kiwifarms.net
This is just exceptional and pointless posturing that doesn't actually do anything.

The current German law already enables higher sentences for "menschenverachtende" (in contempt of basic human rights) motifs, which includes antisemitism. There's no effective change by referencing antisemitism specifically in the law.
It does do something though. It gives people reason to hate an entire racial group even more than they already do.

migrant crime
They're immigrants, not migrants.

snailslime

My (((milkshake))) brings all the goys to the yard
kiwifarms.net
How would you tell a Jewish person from a non-Jewish (white) person? By that logic, anybody could claim anti-Semetic behavior by saying they're Jewish. Or have Jews wear stars on their person a la Nazi Germany?

Muslims are generally the most anti-Semetic of groups, would this law be a counter to the increase of migrant crime in Germany? Interesting to see how this develops in practice.
there are like 5 ethnic groups of jews. some are pretty white and others not so much. like, people mistake my ethnicity for being polish/russian, german or dutch when i'm really 1/4 russian and 3/4 ashkenazi. migrants just can't get over their israel hate boner so they take it out on jews in germany

Coldgrip

Dragon Kick your ass into the Milky Way.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
there are like 5 ethnic groups of jews. some are pretty white and others not so much. like, people mistake my ethnicity for being polish/russian, german or dutch when i'm really 1/4 russian and 3/4 ashkenazi. migrants just can't get over their israel hate boner so they take it out on jews in germany
They had it coming tbh.

Alternate smart-ass take: Oh so you're only 3/4 of the problem.

Edit because I don't want to make a bunch of small posts:
ok boomer
Boomers love the jews though.

Rice Is Ready

Now you're under my control!
kiwifarms.net
All jews are the problem not just Israeli jews.

Wheelchair

The future is now
kiwifarms.net
This conspiracy theory doesn't even make sense. So you're telling me the Jews are deliberately replacing a population wracked with guilt over WW2 and eager to please them as a demographic because of it with one that viscerally hates them, then they move to Israel to escape the subsequent rise of anti-Semitic violence, which is now even more surrounded by Muslims wanting to push them into the sea than it was before?

What's the endgame here? When the Caliphates of Europe and the Middle East/North Africa finally declare war on Israel again, they just nuke all their neighbors? They aren't repeating 1967 conventionally in this scenario, I'm pretty sure of that.
Guilt from WWII/slavery/insert bad thing evil whitey did isn't going to last forever, you can see it in states, you can see it everywhere. And once guilt is out of the picture people start noticing things. Things that make them very very antagonistic towards this funny tribe of fellow white people. Things like funny family names of people who run media that tells them that white people should die. Things like family names of Ivy League college and university administrators. Things like family names of people who run Wall Street, Goldman Sachs, Treasury and Federal Reserve, just to name a few. And no amount of trying to stamp out god damn authoritarian personality is going to stop that. Ultimately mudslimes and their missiles made out of junk aren't very scary compared to white people. Here is some quotes from j00s themselves

“One of the more common meme that I’ve seen white supremacists spread around recently has been “diversity is a code word for the white genocide”. The concept here is that diversity is only promoted in white nations and that the end goal is to eliminate white people altogether by flooding all white countries with non-white people until there are no white people left. Well, guess what, white supremacists? This is exactly right. Diversity IS about getting rid of white people and that’s a good thing”.

– Emily Goldstein, Jewish professor

“We must realize that our party’s most powerful weapon is racial tensions. By propounding into the consciousness of the dark races that for centuries they have been oppressed by whites, we can mold them to the program of the Communist Party. In America we will aim for subtle victory. While inflaming the Negro minority against the whites, we will endeavor to instill in the whites a guilt complex for their exploitation of the Negros. We will aid the Negroes to rise in prominence in every walk of life, in the professions and in the world of sports and entertainment. With this prestige, the Negro will be able to intermarry with the whites and begin a process which will deliver America to our cause.”

– Israel Cohen , A Racial Program for he Twentieth Century, 1912. Also in the Congressional Record, Vol. 103, p. 8559, June 7, 1957
And I'm not saying it's not going to backfire. Third Reich and pogroms happened for a reason. But it's not like the jew is capable of ever taking the responsibility and not just blaming the evil stupid goym

Iwasamwillbe

Pagan Syncretistic Sun God
kiwifarms.net
At least we have more authentic Jewish perspectives in A&H now. I missed @Marvin.

Thank Fuck For Evil Otto

He lived the life of a black man, authentically.
kiwifarms.net
This conspiracy theory doesn't even make sense. So you're telling me the Jews are deliberately replacing a population wracked with guilt over WW2 and eager to please them as a demographic because of it with one that viscerally hates them, then they move to Israel to escape the subsequent rise of anti-Semitic violence, which is now even more surrounded by Muslims wanting to push them into the sea than it was before?
Perhaps their bitter, ancient hatred for Europeans is far greater than their distaste for Muslims? White people could one day regrow their backbones and try to eject parasitical judaism from their nations, but what are the chances the middling muslim dregs imported could hope to rise to anything more grumbling peons? There is definitely a hope that there will be further race-mixing, to achieve their much-opined about euro-negro peasantry.

What's the endgame here? When the Caliphates of Europe and the Middle East/North Africa finally declare war on Israel again, they just nuke all their neighbors? They aren't repeating 1967 conventionally in this scenario, I'm pretty sure of that.
Jewish alliances with Muslims goes back a long time. (Islam is, after all, basically Judaism for arabs.) From Isaac and Ishmael to the gates of Toledo to modern day allegiances. Their history of embracing islam, especially to damage Christianity and europeans, runs deep.

Just a portion of the article, the whole thing is worth reading in its entirety:
One of the questions most commonly asked about the Jewish question is why Jews would want to flood Europe with Muslims who have shown to be far more vocal and proactive in their anti-Semitism than anything comparable from Europeans in recent decades.

Lawrence Auster, a Jewish conservative who converted to Christianity as an adult wrote an instructive piece for FrontPage Magazine on this topic entitled Why Jews Welcome Muslims

"First of all, as crazy as it may sound, there is something that many American Jews fear in their heart of hearts even more than they fear Moslem anti-Semitism, and that is white Christian anti-Semitism. Steinlight himself pointed to this phenomenon at a recent panel discussion hosted by the Center for Immigration Studies:

"Every high profile Jewish institution, whether it's a national organization or a major synagogue, is surrounded by concrete barriers to prevent car bombs exploding too close to the buildings. If you go through the lobbies into those buildings you have to pass metal detectors and double-doors of bulletproof glass. You are then frisked by security guards, mostly retired New York City police or Israeli agents, and then are scanned again with metal detectors.

"What is truly comic about this—were it not an instance in the theatre of the absurd, and were it not so appalling an indication of the kind of mass denial that is still governing major American Jewish organizations, including the one I used to work for that's currently meeting across the street—is that the staffs of these organizations pass the car bomb barriers, go through the double bulletproof glass lobbies, get frisked, then go upstairs into their offices and spend their days talking about the threats posed by evangelical Christians...."

Jews' risible obsession with non-existent evangelical Protestant anti-Semites, combined with their obliviousness to actual mass murdering Islamist anti-Semites (whom, moreover, the Jews' favored immigration policies have allowed into this country) is an amazing phenomenon that we should not dismiss as simply a bizarre ethnic idiosyncrasy. It expresses, rather, a central preoccupation of a significant number of Jews, namely their corrosive apprehension of what they think the goyim might one day do to them—a fear they entertain despite the fact that, apart from some social exclusions and other ethnic prejudices that existed up to the end of World War II, Jews have never faced serious anti-Semitism from the white Christian majority in this country"
Indeed notice that Jews present anti-Semitic attacks by Muslims not as a consequence of huge mass immigration from the Islamic world but as a part of European opposition to mass immigration and historic European hostility towards Jews.

The Times of Israel writes:

BRUSSELS — A senior European Union official has warned of rising anti-Semitism in Europe as attacks and threats against Jews continue in EU member countries.
European Commission Vice President Frans Timmermans said Thursday that “in the last couple of years you’ve seen this age-old monster come up again in Europe.”
Speaking before a conference on religious intolerance, he said, “This is unacceptable. I thought we knew better. I wouldn’t have thought it would be possible… but it’s happening again.”

Timmermans said that “it’s a vital question for the future of Europe that our Jewish community feels at ease and completely at home.”
Europe’s top human rights watchdog also voiced concern Thursday at mounting racism and anti-Semitism in Germany, citing a wave of far-right, anti-Islam demonstrations at odds with the more recent image of a country ready to open its doors to hundreds of thousands of refugees.

“There have been worrying developments as regards public manifestations of racism and xenophobia,” the Council of Europe’s committee on national minorities said in a statement.
“Manifestations of anti-Semitism and anti-Muslim and anti-immigrant sentiments are… reported to be rising, as well as attacks against asylum seekers,” it said in a report.
Meanwhile, attacks throughout Europe have caused many Jews to contemplate leaving the continent.

French Jews in particular have moved to Israel in record numbers recently amid an uptick in anti-Semitic incidents, including an attack in a kosher supermarket by an Islamist gunman that left four shoppers dead. In 2014, nearly 7,000 French Jews left for Israel – more than three times the number in 2011.

ok jew.

we seriously need to make the OK a meme in itself. pepe this shit
ok jewish boomer.jpg

Last edited:

Unog

You're a nog.
kiwifarms.net
Perhaps their bitter, ancient hatred for Europeans is far greater than their distaste for Muslims? White people could one day regrow their backbones and try to eject parasitical judaism from their nations, but what are the chances the middling muslim dregs imported could hope to rise to anything more grumbling peons? There is definitely a hope that there will be further race-mixing, to achieve their much-opined about euro-negro peasantry.
The problem with this is people who think like you do on this topic keep lumping them all together in the same group. The kind of jews who do this shit and the people who go along with them (to cede the idea that it's some sort of grand conspiracy rather than any number of different individual actors working towards the same goal independently for differing reasons) are affluent and influential westerners.

Some random jew dude working at an Arby's not only doesn't have it out for you, but these same fucks have it out for him. A favorite question of mine to ask people who think like this is "how many rich jews do you think died in the Holocaust?". The assholes at the top are throwing the ones below them into the oven, so to speak.

This kind of ridiculous "hate crime" shit however serves to fuel the notion that "they're all in on it together" though, and is why I can't blame people for thinking like this when it comes to the big-nose tribe.

snailslime

My (((milkshake))) brings all the goys to the yard
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1032758

Jewish alliances with Muslims goes back a long time. (Islam is, after all, basically Judaism for arabs.) From Isaac and Ishmael to the gates of Toledo to modern day allegiances. Their history of embracing islam, especially to damage Christianity and europeans, runs deep.

Just a portion of the article, the whole thing is worth reading in its entirety:

View attachment 1032779
probably cause we didn't appreciate medieval christian extremists imposing their religion on us. maybe judaism never would have been a problem if so many people weren't strangely obsessed with jews who wanted to mind their own business but were exiled from their homeland (judea), along with their religion being warped into christianity and spread by the romans throughout europe. juuust a thought from an actual jewish person

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino