Get Ready With Me- I’M ENGAGED!!!!! (02-01-21) - New Opening, Make-up Review, "True Love", " Muh Winter Depression", Minor Tech Issue

Bitter Lemonade

kiwifarms.net
Februrary 1st, on the mark. I guess people were right about her just not bothering with the month of January :drink:
Monkey don't dance for post-Christmas peanuts.
Of course not. Ad revenue isn't worth her getting up off her lard ass to do anything. January is notorious amongst content creators because of the low revenue is and how the views are reduced majorly due to people returning to school and such.

Clintonberg

Grabbed by the Pussy
kiwifarms.net
I do like this line though: “My lips are no longer pluckered”
I'm partial to "I don't care about eyebrows."

She found out that Becky was palnning on proposing because when Becky was showing her a pic on her phone she went and swiped without permission lol
Of course she'd do that
To be fair, Amber pays for everything so it's her phone. :^)

Last edited:

smallmilk

good for you
kiwifarms.net
She found out that Becky was planning on proposing because when Becky was showing her a pic on her phone she went and swiped without permission lol
Of course she'd do that
Ew.jpg

Last edited:

Sodium-King-90

kiwifarms.net
First of the month... She's so fucking transparent. Not bothering with January in the slightest because it makes no money.
And that's all Amber cares about, money for her hoard of useless shit.
This video is the definition of phoning it in, she turns on the camera for ten minutes, blathers and makes bank. There's no way she "loves" YouTube and calling herself a "YouTuber" is a laugh, nothing can be gained or even enjoyed from her content. It's strictly her cash-cow, which is why it'd be just so great if she lost monetization.

Punkinsplice

An cermet and I talk sh--HI MARISSA!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She found out that Becky was planning on proposing because when Becky was showing her a pic on her phone she went and swiped without permission lol
Of course she'd do that
View attachment 1887536
Of course she ruined the proposal. I am not surprised that she would be so intrusive. Probably thinks she is entitled to look through Becky's phone. There are older vids where she is steadily thumbing through Necky's phone and asking questions about the contents.

ADHD

セックスキッテン
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can someone tell me what the actual point in this video was?
Someone already answered that:
And that's all Amber cares about, money for her hoard of useless shit.
Not wearing her engagement ring?
I wonder if the bruise on her hand between her ring and pinky finger has anything to do with it? That looks more like a bruise than her normal beetus coloring.
1.png
Can't wait to see what she's needing two bandages to cover up.