Get Ready With Me- I’M ENGAGED!!!!! (02-01-21) - New Opening, Make-up Review, "True Love", " Muh Winter Depression", Minor Tech Issue

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Those wrists just keep getting larger and larger. Also, Haramber is probably only committed to the engagement and doesn’t want to actually get married because fancy ring from Wommart + attention = happy Amber.
When the fat of her wrists start eating her hands, it will need a name (or maybe already has one?). What's the forearm/wrist version of cankle?

imo that ring actually fits Amberlynns aesthetic to a tee. She definitely adores giant gaudy jewelry and that ring fits nicely under that category.
I'm sure it will go well with multiple pairs of her grandma earrings.

kiwifarms.net
So is amberlynn going to roll herself down the isle in a wheelchair or just bring a folding chair so that can sit down while they're reading their vows/the whole ceremony? She can't stand long enough to cook a meal. Can't wait to see their plan.

it'll end up like D&D, they can push a wedding off thanks to covid. AL might even push for them all to get married together so it feels more like she is marrying Destiny.

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, that was disturbing.
Kabuki Makeuplynn. Is she blind? Lookin' like a clown there gorl.

Besides the horrible makeup skillz, there's the horror of Big Al herself. She looks TERRIBLE. Even for her. Her skin is trashed, those bandaids bring more attention to her arm than if she had just left them off. Whatever she was doing for all of January (eating) has done her no good.

Don't care about anything she said as it's all bullshit and lies anyway.

I've got Chinny in the pool and I'm sticking with her, but Al's gonna be a close runner-up.

dfranki723

kiwifarms.net
I can already hear the excuses Fatty will use to explain why they haven't yet married in the next 5+ years ''I just want it to be perfect, not for me but for Becky and I'm happy to wait until she has everything she wants guys, it's all for her''.

She's not going to marry Becky, she knows they won't be together forever and she doesn't want to risk the difficulties and cost of an inevitable divorce.

StuffedChocolate

🍫Because you have to eat to survive🍫
kiwifarms.net
Lmao what an asshole. She finds a pic on Becky's phone of her hand holding an engagement ring and goes WhAt'S tHaT ???!!! as if it's not fucking obvious what it is. What the fuck else would it be lol. I've heard so many stories of women finding the engagement ring or finding out early that their partner is planning to propose and they don't bring it up or ruin it out of basic human decency. Would it have killed her to pretend she didn't see it?? I bet Becky's been itching to propose because she knows she's only got a couple years max of married life available before literal cardiac arrest tears this marriage apart.

Where do we think the honeymoon is gonna be? I'd guess a nice staycation in Lexington if they hadn't already moved there. Luckily Covid travel restrictions won't inconvenience them much, we all know Amber can barely travel to her bathroom a few feet away.
Maybe she is trying to delay the engagement 🤔
Becky is definitely not her first choice and I think she only recently accepted it because it would make her look bad if she didn't.

She has "winter depression" after getting proposed. I would find that insulting if I was Becky. I would rather her admit it was because of bad ad revenue.

Stanley_Buttkiss

Covered in pricklies and filled with hisses.
kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20210201-115601.png

She looks like she died facedown and the mortician tried her best.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When the fat of her wrists start eating her hands, it will need a name (or maybe already has one?). What's the forearm/wrist version of cankle?

I'm sure it will go well with multiple pairs of her grandma earrings.
May I suggest "frist"? Forearm + wrist

Avoiding multi-post: did she put blush on her nose? Because it's looking very red.

The garish band aids are to ensure viewers ask about her owies - period.

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

lonelygorl15

kiwifarms.net
May I suggest "frist"? Forearm + wrist

Avoiding multi-post: did she put blush on her nose? Because it's looking very red.

The garish band aids are to ensure viewers ask about her owies - period.
Yes, she did. That blush color is super red and probably best suited for someone with a darker skin tone. Idk why she'd even buy it unless trisha paytas or some other yootoober did it.

Queen Of The Harpies

I drink and talk profanely
kiwifarms.net
Not wearing her engagement ring?
Her finger is too fat. Maybe it's getting resized if a cheap piece of shit like that can.

Methinks she wanted to keep the engagement under wraps until she managed to get a new ring because she hated the one becky chose.
She probably hates it now due to all hate it's been receiving.

The Queen of Autists

kiwifarms.net
So let's see for someone who keeps repeatedly saying she doesn't know shit about makeup: Armani foundation, Two faced foundation, Fenty highlighter, Nars blush (which was hilariously applied), Two faced mascara, Rare beauty something forgot what she said...oh and elf brow powder.

And no way her hair was clean, that was going on 4 day no wash grease at the hairline.
Well she didn't seem to know shit, just what products are trendy, she looked like a corpse applying its own makeup very poorly cause of being brain. Dead