Get Ready With Me- I’M ENGAGED!!!!! (02-01-21) - New Opening, Make-up Review, "True Love", " Muh Winter Depression", Minor Tech Issue

Snufkin the Snuf

Let’s go fill the Internet with crime, come on!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I bet Becky is going to get a divorce after two weeks.
Those two are lazy and childish, being in my twenties I’ve seen it more than once with friends/acquaintances. They’ll rush into the wedding but leave all the preparation to what family and friends they even have, causing the “perfect day” they think they deserve to be a disaster that they just want to hurry up and get through with. Then they’ll be utterly miserable and resentful of each other, but they’ll be too lazy to even discuss their feelings in any sort of effective manner. They won’t go through all the paperwork of getting a divorce. They’ll just continue being petty and cruel to each other until the end of time, which won’t be long given their respective sizes and health issues.

Clotso Coof

kiwifarms.net
my eyes were drawn to the dark corners of her mouth

Might be Beetus related angular cheilitis. It's a fungal infection that affects the corners of the mouth, and is one of those common complications of the Beetus.

View attachment 1887616
Can't wait to see what she's needing two bandages to cover up.
I can't beleive how dark those Beetus knuckles look, even with the attempt to cover them up with foundation. Gorl's blood sugar levels have got to be like syrup on a regular basis.

So is amberlynn going to roll herself down the isle in a wheelchair or just bring a folding chair so that can sit down while they're reading their vows/the whole ceremony? She can't stand long enough to cook a meal. Can't wait to see their plan.
They can rent a flatbed truck and put a sofa on it. Then the blushing bride and her thumb husband can drive by the preacher without even standing up.

hotcheetospuffs

Bora Bora Eat Some More-a
kiwifarms.net
They can rent a flatbed truck and put a sofa on it. Then the blushing bride and her thumb husband can drive by the preacher without even standing up.
You're pretty spot-on. That's what they did for Manuel Uribe, the world's heaviest man, when he got married. They decorated his bed, put it on a flatbed, and he had the wedding outside. In a sad twist of irony the same bed was turned into his casket and he was taken away on a flat bed again when he died.
Screen Shot 2021-02-01 at 8.11.55 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-02-01 at 8.12.03 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-02-01 at 8.12.48 PM.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
I bet Becky is going to get a divorce after two weeks.

She won't. This grift hasn't turned out 100% the way she had intended, but it's now an established one, and she won't be hurting for the things she wants for at least a couple more years. She'll have to work up a new grift then, which will be a ton of work, since she's too stupid lay in any foundation.

New riveting content from Amber I see :story: same shit, new intro. Also the whole “finding the engagement ring because I could keep my dirty beetus hooves out of my girlfriends phone” is shitty, even for fucking Amber. Looking forward seeing the wedding vlog.

She was looking for treason cheating because she's a narc who can't let their SO out of their site for any significant amount of time.

This isn't just an Amber thing, but why are so many people still doing the 2015 cat eye with falsies makeup every single time? Makeup is supposed to be fun, not a weird way of trying to fit in with influencers. Then again, she seems to emulate Jeffee Starship pretty frequently so it makes sense.

Beats me. I think it looks stupid.

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hamber and Necky may be "engaged", but they're not getting married. No way Hamber wants to legally obligate herself to pay Necky alimony when she hopes (in vain) to find a better deal any day now. This "engagement" is just a put-on for attention, Hamber's second drug of choice after food.

The Crawling Chaos

I will tell the audient void
kiwifarms.net
Watching paint dry and grass grow is a spectacle compared to this video. She talks a bit about her engagement, then rambles the rest of the video about makeup and proceeds to do a clown makeup. I took some screen shots, did some "enhancing" and... oh, it's bad, it's really, really bad.

Her face is truly looking like the moon - size, craters and all. Eh, what do you expect from someone who puts body lotiouun on her face instead of moisturizer, and uses hair cream as face primer. I'm surprised that her face hasn't fallen off completely.

1.jpg
2.jpg

Guuurlz! The jaundice look is in!

3.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg

Scary black knuckles - not from diabetes, how dare you haydur! - on her bear claws, scaly skin that you could light a match on it, and... what is that? Is that a cat hair? I hope it is.

4.jpg
5.jpg

I don't even...

8.jpg

The final look.
Grats Amber! John Wayne Gacy would be proud.

9.jpg

Late with this but fuck it because it got me a bit MATI.

Of course she had to ruin Becky's proposal plan. By her own hand she wrecked a special moment in both their lives, and maybe the last special moment she'll ever get to have - all things considered. She browsed, without permission I believe, through Becky's phone, finds the engagement ring photo, and of course instead of shutting the fuck up and going along with the surprise, she starts questioning Becky and ruins absolutely everything. Who the fuck does that?! Miserable cunt! 🎩

Last edited:

PotatoSalad4711

We did it! We solved racism!
kiwifarms.net
Amber is only engaged so she can pretend she's a 'mature adult'. Dastiny and Ericky might not be the most succesful adults, but perhaps Amber has noticed she's being left in the dust.
I’m not sure about that. E&R might have moved on, but D&D are still sucking at the teat. Amber even bragged not too long ago about giving them money for vet bills for a sick kitten she named Ginger.

What happened to that kitten? Who knows? We can’t ask questions or the Queen will punish us with no video uploads. /s

This engagement is like everything else in her pathetic life. A staged event to show everyone how “amazing” her life is, while there is plenty of evidence to the contrary.

Snufkin the Snuf

Let’s go fill the Internet with crime, come on!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Watching paint dry and grass grow is a spectacle compared to this video. She talks a bit about her engagement, then rambles the rest of the video about makeup and proceeds to do a clown makeup. I took some screen shots, did some "enhancing" and... oh, it's bad, it's really, really bad.

Her face is truly looking like the moon - size, craters and all. Eh, what do you expect from someone who puts body lotiouun on her face instead of moisturizer, and uses hair cream as face primer. I'm surprised that her face hasn't fallen off completely.

View attachment 1889612 View attachment 1889613

View attachment 1889614 View attachment 1889617View attachment 1889618

Scary black knuckles - not from diabetes, how dare you haydur! - on her bear claws, scaly skin that you could light a match on it, and... what is that? Is that a cat hair? I hope it is.

View attachment 1889615 View attachment 1889616

I don't even...

View attachment 1889619

The final look.

View attachment 1889620

Of course she had to ruin Becky's proposal plan. By her own hand she wrecked a special moment in both their lives, and maybe the last special moment she'll ever get to have - all things considered. She browsed, without permission I believe, through Becky's phone, finds the engagement ring photo, and of course instead of shutting the fuck up and going along with the surprise, she starts questioning Becky and ruins absolutely everything. Who the fuck does that?! Miserable cunt! 🎩
I’m late to this but that fucking blush, it’s like someone slapped her across both cheeks. Blushing bride indeed.

lonelygorl15

kiwifarms.net
I love how she tried (and failed miserably) the egirl blush placement on her nose and all over her cheeks to look sunkissed. If anything it makes her jaundice and crusty skin more noticeable

This isn't just an Amber thing, but why are so many people still doing the 2015 cat eye with falsies makeup every single time? Makeup is supposed to be fun, not a weird way of trying to fit in with influencers. Then again, she seems to emulate Jeffee Starship pretty frequently so it makes sense.

I am super out of touch and don't keep up with internet trends so I had to google wtf a "egirl" is...appears to me to be this decade's version of an emo chick except with video games. I think Amberlynn is attempting to copy the trend- which includes bright, heavy blush, winged liner and fake eyelashes, glossy lips, childish bandaids, and at the end of that video-the pigtail hair, glasses and striped shirt. Amberlynn can't come up with her own style or be creative and latches on to whatever is popular. It is super cringey to see a 600 pound, 30 year old woman with nasty crusty skin trying to emulate a trend for 19 year old girls (I also learned they like to sell nudes, could explain her new OF account).

She also took that eyelash shirt straight out of the Torrid wrapper and wore it without washing. You can see all the creases on the sleeves where it was folded up. Gross. Some sweatshop laborer probably coughed new coof strain germs all over it.

kiwifarms.net
Yes, she did. That blush color is super red and probably best suited for someone with a darker skin tone. Idk why she'd even buy it unless trisha paytas or some other yootoober did it.

She mentioned asking one of the girls at Sephora to help her with her makeup colors, assuming social distancing isn't an issue the reason she can't is she can't stand long enough or she is afraid of sitting in one of their little chairs... Ulta and Sephora are supposed to be generous with their samples though, not sure why she couldn't get the right colors for skin tone. She lives right across from the mall now, it's not like when she lived in the old place and had Becky drive 2 hours to the mall.

If she was smart she'd try to get some sponsors to send her free makeup and skincare so she wouldn't even have to buy it. I think even Amy Slaton gets a PR box for Korean skincare now.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1889612 View attachment 1889613

View attachment 1889614 View attachment 1889617View attachment 1889618

View attachment 1889615 View attachment 1889616

I don't even...

View attachment 1889619

The final look.

View attachment 1889620
The tip of her nose looks like it's joining the fun on fat storage. She looks like a stereotypical 50 year old trailer park grandmother desperately trying to hang on to her thirties so she can hang out with her "how do you do, fellow kids" and buy them cigs, weed, and whatever hellish wine cooler it is she buys to share with them.

She's a narc and it's all about her and her control over her butler.

Azshara

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She does not seem like a woman who just got engaged, kinda like she just kinda shrugged it off. She obviously isn’t excited about marrying Becky at all. I was honestly expecting her to come back from this break with a long ass video talking about her engagement and then she barely even mentions it lmaoooo.

they seem like the type to just go get a court marriage. I think amber would want a wedding but I feel like she’s too lazy to actually plan one.