Get Ready With Me- I’M ENGAGED!!!!! (02-01-21) - New Opening, Make-up Review, "True Love", " Muh Winter Depression", Minor Tech Issue

Daisy

I have a complicated relationship with Mondays
kiwifarms.net
She does not seem like a woman who just got engaged, kinda like she just kinda shrugged it off. She obviously isn’t excited about marrying Becky at all. I was honestly expecting her to come back from this break with a long ass video talking about her engagement and then she barely even mentions it lmaoooo.

they seem like the type to just go get a court marriage. I think amber would want a wedding but I feel like she’s too lazy to actually plan one.
I bet her next video is all "I don't talk about my engagement because of the meanie haydurs /cryface".

Whether or not they go through with the marriage, we'll see all kinds of fancy planning videos for the clicks. If they do go through with it, yeah, definitely a court ceremony or a backyard party with a buffet provided by Cheesecake Factory.

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
I bet her next video is all "I don't talk about my engagement because of the meanie haydurs /cryface".

Whether or not they go through with the marriage, we'll see all kinds of fancy planning videos for the clicks. If they do go through with it, yeah, definitely a court ceremony or a backyard party with a buffet provided by Cheesecake Factory.
If they have a wedding, I expect it to be like Norma's. A wedding and reception with no legal/official standing. I'm sure they won't make it legal for a variety of reasons, including the fact that there's no way amber can walk the distance through the courthouse to the clerk's office in order to apply for the license.

Alpo_Farts36

I can see Russia from my backyard
kiwifarms.net
Perfect shade match.
9A737C81-D1CC-48A5-B70B-43A670D3A48B.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

The Queen of Autists

kiwifarms.net
New riveting content from Amber I see :story: same shit, new intro. Also the whole “finding the engagement ring because I could keep my dirty beetus hooves out of my girlfriends phone” is shitty, even for fucking Amber. Looking forward seeing the wedding vlog.
That is NOT the face of somebody who will live long enough to go to a wedding

ADHD

セックスキッテン
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
wut.png
How does someone even manage to get blackheads on their lower arm and hand? I didn't even know that was possible.
Late with this but fuck it because it got me a bit MATI.

Of course she had to ruin Becky's proposal plan. By her own hand she wrecked a special moment in both their lives, and maybe the last special moment she'll ever get to have - all things considered. She browsed, without permission I believe, through Becky's phone, finds the engagement ring photo, and of course instead of shutting the fuck up and going along with the surprise, she starts questioning Becky and ruins absolutely everything. Who the fuck does that?! Miserable cunt! 🎩
If it makes you feel any better, the entire story is probably made up bullshit.

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1892084
How does someone even manage to get blackheads on their lower arm and hand? I didn't even know that was possible.

If it makes you feel any better, the entire story is probably made up bullshit.
Holy shit, that's disgusting.

Can any medfag or deathfat expert explain what all those red dots are? Once you get past the wrist-cankle blackheads, it looks like tiny pinpricks up her arm. There are so many that, from a slight distance, her skin looks pink.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Well, she and Becks better get cracking if they want to keep up with Dusty and the Fridge. https://www.theknot.com/us/dana-robbins-and-destiny-cook-jun-2021
I, for one, am happy for them. I checked the website and the venue they chose is quite nice. It is much nicer than any nondescript hotel ballroom. It must be driving Amber crazy that their wedding will be better than hers. I would think that Becky would rather have the ceremony at the back garden of her sister/cousin/family friend and have a potluck for food. Unfortunately, this will not do now as Dana and Destiny cannot do something nicer.