Get Ready With Me- I’M ENGAGED!!!!! (02-01-21) - New Opening, Make-up Review, "True Love", " Muh Winter Depression", Minor Tech Issue

Clown Baby

karate snowmachine chops'it
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1892084
How does someone even manage to get blackheads on their lower arm and hand? I didn't even know that was possible.
Blackheads are caused by sebum (natural, clear substance that forms in pores as a protective barrier) mixing with oil. To me, like others have said, it looks like she shaves her hands and forearms, and those black dots are stubble. She's also looking ashy as all fuck, and I can't tell if the light patches on her hands and knuckles are dead skin or just some concealer that she slathered on. Either way, this is the roughest she's ever looked.

im12_andwhatisthis?

warriorcats memes are elite
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1892084
How does someone even manage to get blackheads on their lower arm and hand? I didn't even know that was possible.

If it makes you feel any better, the entire story is probably made up bullshit.
I think that’s “chicken skin” or keratosis pilaris. Fairly normal, but I don’t think across huge swathes of skin like Amber. I have it on my elbows and side of my calves, shaving irritates it unless I’m very careful. I bet Amber shaves her arms and irritates the skin, which gives the chicken skin that red look.

simple slug

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1892084

If it makes you feel any better, the entire story is probably made up bullshit.
looks a bit like petechiae to me, all that extra weight definitely adds enough strain to rupture her superficial capillaries. petechiae is also a side effect of a lot of blood thinners and heart rhythm drugs but now I'm being OTT- could definitely just be keratosis pilaris like mentioned earlier.
she should use some more of that leave in conditioner as lotion, she's really looking like the dry gorl she claims to be .

some cunt

fan with a short attention span
kiwifarms.net
What a rank beast she is, and she claims to shower so often. It's such a monumental effort for her to get washed at all, she probably puts it off for as long as possible and just gets in and out to do her hair, never scrubbing to really get the dirt off her skin. With the shitty diet she has, all the oils probably builds up on her skin, being really greasy and dry at the same time since skin is quite delicate and can be thrown off balance by many things such as diet, hygiene and just overall poor health. Remember the infectious belly button people, now imagine how she must SMELL on top of Becky never really washing her bedding or pillow mountain and snuggling with the animals who are barely looked after themselves. No wonder bitch is covered in blackheads and bites, pigs are clean compared to this gluttonous behemoth.

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
I'd like to see a double wedding. Amber could pay for it all, it would be glorious with two sofa slipcover'd brides and thier sped consorts
This idea could have legs. Or laaaayrgs. Amber could insist on doing it biblical style, where she and dana aren't allowed to take off their opaque veils till after they're married. Destiny will go to lift up her bride's veil, and see she actually married amber. Oops.

EvaBraunsGhost

I was like - whuuuuut???
kiwifarms.net
I think that’s “chicken skin” or keratosis pilaris. Fairly normal, but I don’t think across huge swathes of skin like Amber. I have it on my elbows and side of my calves, shaving irritates it unless I’m very careful. I bet Amber shaves her arms and irritates the skin, which gives the chicken skin that red look.
It is most definitely keratosis pilaris - it's not an uncommon condition , although it's more common on upper arms and thighs it can certainly appear on the lower arms

It's fairly easy to 'control' though not cure - exfoliate, exfoliate, exfoliate (not too hard or it can be exacerbated) and moisturise religiously, but we all know Big Bertha is far too lazy for all that malarkey

Amber states she is a 'picker' and it's one of the few things she says that I actually believe...it can be very tempting to pick at and it makes a real mess especially if, like Albert, you don't heal well - could definitely explain her constant arm sores
Source: I had this as a child and young adult, I'd recognise it anywhere
I absolutely hated it - although it wasn't physically bothersome it's certainly embarrassing
Always cleared up during pregnancy for me for some reason and after no 3 vanished for good - not something Amber will ever enjoy, lol

ETA: link

Last edited:

GrouchiCorn

thirsty cheese-rapist
kiwifarms.net
I don't see any venue or details listed, but I see the proposal photos. It doesn't let you click/enlarge so I just capped them all

dustydanaproposal.JPG

dustydanaproposal2.JPG

dustydanaproposal3.JPG

EvaBraunsGhost

I was like - whuuuuut???
kiwifarms.net
Sure looks like it. Kind of disturbing, actually. Have never seen a ring box like that!
Yea, having done a bit of googling (having never seen one like it either) I'm pretty certain it is...kind of apt for a deathfat, I guess

Doesn't seem like an obvious choice for someone who seems fairly tame and girly like Dana... I'd more understand if she was the Goth/Emo type - talking of which in amongst my googling I found one I'd have loved as a teen - seems damn morbid for an engagement ring/wedding ring but each to their own I guess lol

Screenshot_20210205-175527.png

GrouchiCorn

thirsty cheese-rapist
kiwifarms.net
I don't think that's the venue, it's listed under 'Things to do" (as in, the area while you're visiting to come to the wedding)