Get Ready With Me- I’M ENGAGED!!!!! (02-01-21) - New Opening, Make-up Review, "True Love", " Muh Winter Depression", Minor Tech Issue

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
I don't think that's the venue, it's listed under 'Things to do" (as in, the area while you're visiting to come to the wedding)
Yes, this is confusing. After checking, the Kentucky Bourbon Trail is a list of bourbon distilleries, so it would be a “thing to do”, but the address listed is Maker’s Mark distillery which I though was the wedding venue. However, I am not sure anymore.

The Queen of Autists

kiwifarms.net
Blackheads are caused by sebum (natural, clear substance that forms in pores as a protective barrier) mixing with oil. To me, like others have said, it looks like she shaves her hands and forearms, and those black dots are stubble. She's also looking ashy as all fuck, and I can't tell if the light patches on her hands and knuckles are dead skin or just some concealer that she slathered on. Either way, this is the roughest she's ever looked.
To be quite honest, as A fellow death fat with smaller proportions and a ton of freckles I don't see anything wrong with that arm. I see it as we all want to find something wrong with the arm when there really isnt. However, I will add a caveat and say that I have several visual perceptual learning disorders and I just may not see what others are seeing. I need a neutral gal here to speak up and decide :)

Clown Baby

karate snowmachine chops'it
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To be quite honest, as A fellow death fat with smaller proportions and a ton of freckles I don't see anything wrong with that arm. I see it as we all want to find something wrong with the arm when there really isnt. However, I will add a caveat and say that I have several visual perceptual learning disorders and I just may not see what others are seeing. I need a neutral gal here to speak up and decide :)
Sweetie, are you drunk powerleveling again? Maybe if you didn't drink so much you wouldn't be a deathfat. Just a thought. Stop replying to 2 week old posts with updates on your lizard skin. I can assure you that nobody gives a shit.

Snufkin the Snuf

Let’s go fill the Internet with crime, come on!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think your learning disorders may not just be visual-perceptual.

Borbie Dahl

Among Which!
kiwifarms.net
Those were some fancy band-aids on her arm.

Why was it automatically Becky's chore to do the proposing? Amber treats her like "the guy" in the relationship. She's a girl too Amber.
Amber has a truly bizarre, archaic idea of ‘gender roles’ & responsibilities in a relationship. It’s been an issue for her & her partners since high school. If you ever stumble upon her tumbler from around say Arizona, it’s a treasure of unfiltered insight into this woman’s psych. I feel for her early ‘team mates’ or ‘partners’ whatever label you fancy. Amber was not very kind to young people in the lgbt world who didn’t know where they fit in yet. Maybe she went for that type on purpose? Idk. Speculation. Allegation. Opinion. All baseless & ridiculous. (For legal reasons)