GETTING A NEW DOG?!‽ 9/9/2019 - Day 83 of 100

mekalekahi

gunna go home,take a lexapro and start the chili
kiwifarms.net
Tale as old time. Amber filming in the passenger seat as her "partner" goes inside to get her water. I doubt Becky was inside doing "what she needs to do" they cleary stopped to get her water. Every partner shes had goes inside places to get her shit as she sits and films complaining about shit.

Moonpie

Ride The Lightening. Fade To Black.
kiwifarms.net
clickbait again

no mention of getting another dog in the video, just becky holding some dog

View attachment 929797

also lol @ how she assumes the comment of the day reffered to the cereal situation, she's in real damage control
If that huge thumb face has lost forty elbees- I'd eat Big Al's daily calories. There's no way.

Keyboard Warrior

kiwifarms.net
Yes, but would she still eat snacks?

Seriously though... I can see her talking about not having a meal in 17 hours but eating lots of chips and candy and ice cream.
Are you asking if it would be out of character for Amberlynn Reid to disregard sound medical advice and instead do whatever the fuck she wants anyway?

Of course she would eat snacks.

Tastes Like Power

lesbian bed death
kiwifarms.net
Yes, but would she still eat snacks?

Seriously though... I can see her talking about not having a meal in 17 hours but eating lots of chips and candy and ice cream.
If it's for blood testing of some sort, she's not supposed to eat anything. But then that would mean she would be starveen, and a gorl's gotta eat boo boo.

edit - whoops - ninja'd by @Keyboard Warrior

bev

kiwifarms.net
Ok... We all know she has dark knuckles, but her elbows are straight up BLACK?! Ew.
View attachment 929837
Someone posted another sc on reddit:

Her entire "elbow" has become an arm dimple. It looks like a belly button. Or like a painful blackhead.
The fat dripping off her tricep sticks out further than her elbow at a 90° angle, damn. My brain doesn't want to register it as a joint.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Are you asking if it would be out of character for Amberlynn Reid to disregard sound medical advice and instead do whatever the fuck she wants anyway?

Of course she would eat snacks.
To add on to this, you are told to fast for a fucking reason and fasting means no eating fatty. Nothing. Not a scrap. Water, period. There are some labs they require this for like A1C or cholesterol. If she's snacking, which I completely believe, she'll just fuck up the results. It's amazing to me that a person her size couldn't easily fast for that amount of time, but look who we're talking about.

Lesbian Sleepover

Party Announcement
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've seen a pattern where Becky has to take someone on an extended trip, and Amber has to tag along. I mean JFC who needs a 625lb attention sign everywhere they go.
Can you imagine how awkward it is for Becky? "Are you comin' alone Becky?" ZERO texts back to fam. Pulls up, car leaning like it's limpin'

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino