GETTING A NEW DOG?!‽ 9/9/2019 - Day 83 of 100

Lesbian Sleepover

Party Announcement
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've seen a pattern where Becky has to take someone on an extended trip, and Amber has to tag along. I mean JFC who needs a 625lb attention sign everywhere they go.
Can you imagine how awkward it is for Becky? "Are you comin' alone Becky?" ZERO texts back to fam. Pulls up, car leaning like it's limpin'

Piggy Pot Pie

ham hoof hotdish
kiwifarms.net
She said the dog was "obsessed" with her and it could be because she smells. Not trying to be rude but dogs have a much keener sense of smell, some can even sniff out cancer and other illnesses.

"Humans can smell cancer through their own breath in later stages, so it makes sense that dogs can smell cancer in humans at stage zero."

Definitely NOT saying she has cancer but she looks like she's ill in other regards. Also, some things that smell bad to us smell good to dogs- like when they joyously roll around in a pile of hair bun.

clusterfuckk

My soul was empty...so I ate 2 ramens.
kiwifarms.net

Koresh

Vernon Wayne Howell
kiwifarms.net
She said the dog was "obsessed" with her and it could be because she smells. Not trying to be rude but dogs have a much keener sense of smell, some can even sniff out cancer and other illnesses.

"Humans can smell cancer through their own breath in later stages, so it makes sense that dogs can smell cancer in humans at stage zero."

Definitely NOT saying she has cancer but she looks like she's ill in other regards. Also, some things that smell bad to us smell good to dogs- like when they joyously roll around in a pile of hair bun.
People with untreated diabetes have a specific "fruity" sweet smell around them. The dog probably thought she was a walking frosted treat.

Dr.Research

Dissertation Topic: Lolcows
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

The dog was most likely so excited because she's new and unfamiliar. Sure, smell may have something to do with it but it's probably just novelty. Most well socialized dogs do the same thing.

And AL would probably overblow it anyway. The dog came over, sniffed and sat on the floor nearby? The dog loved her so much and wouldnt leave me alone!!

Reactions: Ellana

SAVE TWINKIE!

kiwifarms.net
right? she hates cooking enough that making her own salads is too much work, but yeah girl let's see you spiralize some fucking vegetables everyday :story:
Right? Why not just buy some spiralized veggies to see if you can even choke them down on a regular basis, hambone? You can buy them fresh or frozen now at wommart.

She actually bought a veggie spiralizer in the Krystle era. She was SHUPER EXCITED then, too. She used it like once. Dumb bitch. That contraption will be on the hoard pile faster than a beanbag in a hurry. 🗑

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Right? Why not just buy some spiralized veggies to see if you can even choke them down on a regular basis, hambone? You can buy them fresh or frozen now at wommart.

She actually bought a veggie spiralizer in the Krystle era. She was SHUPER EXCITED then, too. She used it like once. Dumb bitch. That contraption will be on the hoard pile faster than a beanbag in a hurry. 🗑
I don’t think I’ve seen her eat spiralized veggies since that time if at all. I could be wrong, I’ve seen her eat a lot so it all runs together. It seems to me that she wouldn’t have the first clue how to prepare them properly.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino