Getting deep with Dom Cruise -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Dom Cruise

Spooky!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
EDIT: I originally titled this thread "I hereby reject Doomer posting and the far right" but I got a little ahead of myself, I made a mistake and I admit it, but I realized that I have to be more open and honest in my beliefs and opinions, I can't lie when I think something is really true, however I really am going to try to have a more positive outlook overall and not say it's hopeless, because it's not, but the hope lies with God, I've gotten back in touch with my Christian faith and I made a stand for Christianity and I'm still making a stand now, I also stand by turning away from more extreme far right politics, but I am going to make more firm predictions without constantly holding myself to some vague standard of what counts as "Doomer posting" which I don't I'll be doing anyway because again, I'm not saying there is no hope, what follows is a thread where I will share my views and anyone can debate me on them but I will preserve the original OP post in the interest of honesty.

Well no, I'm not going full Woke or anything, but I have been doing a ton of soul searching these last few months and I've really been hit with some major revelations and I'm going to turn over a new leaf, it feels like a cloud has been lifted.

I will hereby stop Doom posting, stop saying talk like we need a second Civil War or stop saying it's inevitable or other predictions of doom and gloom, I will now have a more optimistic outlook on things and on the future.

I also reject any far right ideology, ie hardcore racism, hate, anti-Semitism and other toxic, hate based stuff, I still have a bone to pick with SJWs, Woke or I think what is the best term, the Regressive Left, because I think it's leftism predicated on malignant narcissism, but that doesn't mean I reject leftism outright, I've thought about this a lot and I promise you guys the far right is not the answer.

So to reiterate I'm going to turn away from the Doomer mentality and the far right, I'm glad Trump is out and office and I'm riding' with Biden.

Last edited:

Dom Cruise

Spooky!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
congratulations on maturing. do you still want me to bake you cookies or are you too old for that now?
Maturing is exactly what I've done, immaturity was exactly my problem.

This last year almost broke me, as we fast approached the 1 year anniversary of Corona virus it kind of came to a head, until finally something in me gave way and a cloud has been lifting and I feel like I'm really figuring out the truth.

I came very close to snapping and I'm glad I've managed to step away from the edge.

Dom Cruise

Spooky!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is what a person says about two weeks before a family member finds them hanging in a closet or dead in the bathtub. If you need help or validation, don't look here.
You don't nothing know about me or what I'm thinking if you think that's going to be the case.

The core of what I've realized is just simply getting back in touch with hope, the realization that if you lose hope it's game over, you're lost as a person, so never give up on hope literally no matter what, no matter how bad a situation you find yourself in, you must always hang on to hope.

The Fool

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is what a person says about two weeks before a family member finds them hanging in a closet or dead in the bathtub. If you need help or validation, don't look here.

I'm happy for Dom but also the reason I never post about realizing that politics and doomer culture is stupid is the same reason I wouldn't post "you guys would never believe it, I stopped putting clamps on my nipples and I feel so much better"

Like, when I leave here for months at a time? Cuz things are getting dumb so I just do my own thing and wait for things to blow over here.

Radical Cadre

kiwifarms.net
You don't nothing know about me or what I'm thinking if you think that's going to be the case.

The core of what I've realized is just simply getting back in touch with hope, the realization that if you lose hope it's game over, you're lost as a person, so never give up on hope literally no matter what, no matter how bad a situation you find yourself in, you must always hang on to hope.
Sounds like you need to get out more and spend less time drinking meme Kool-Aid.

I'm happy for Dom but also the reason I never post about realizing that politics and doomer culture is stupid is the same reason I wouldn't post "you guys would never believe it, I stopped putting clamps on my nipples and I feel so much better"

Like, when I leave here for months at a time? Cuz things are getting dumb so I just do my own thing and wait for things to blow over here.
You stay inside and wash up. I'll be over soon.

Penis Drager

My memes are ironic; my depression is chronic
kiwifarms.net

I hereby embrace Doomer posting and the far right - Penis goes redpilled?​

Well no, I'm not going full Redpilled or anything, but I have been doing a ton of soul searching these last few months and I've really been hit with some major revelations and I'm going to turn over a new leaf, it feels like a cloud has been lifted.

I will hereby begin Doom posting, start saying talk like we need a second Civil War or start saying it's inevitable or other predictions of doom and gloom, I will now have a more pessimistic outlook on things and on the future.

I also embrace any far right ideology, ie hardcore racism, hate, anti-Semitism and other based, hate based stuff, I still have a bone to pick with NATSOCS, Redpilled, or I think what is the best term, the alternative right, because I think it's rightism predicated on malignant narcissism, but that doesn't mean I reject rightism outright, I've thought about this a lot and I promise you guys the far left is not the answer.

So to reiterate I'm going to turn towards the Doomer mentality and the far right, I'm resentful Trump is out and office and I'm never riding' with Biden.

haha fune sex numbr

kiwifarms.net
Style Chooser > Biden Blue

Welcome to the winning team.
I hope you've got a job and some hobbies. Keeping your mind and body busy is a great way to forget about how fucked up the world is and gain some perspective that maybe it's not all so bad.

Also this, if you spend more time consooming politics than you do on your hobby or side project, your shit is fucked. Delete twitter.