Getting deep with Dom Cruise -

Dom Cruise

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I decided to edit the title and the original post because yeah, I painted myself into a corner and made too firm a stance on certain things and I realize I can't be honest with that, I apologize for getting too ahead of myself, but cowardice would be not being able to admit when I make a mistake and only doubling down on a mistake instead of just being honest.

I'm not necessarily Doomposting, because I do think there's hope, but I do think some things may indeed be inevitable.

Cheerlead-in-Chief

BNHA Yaoi is Important...
kiwifarms.net
Like the feeling you get when the shadow from my monster cock creeps over your pleading face?
Oh Joy of Joys another Kiwi OTP, including a built in-plot!
WTF? in front of minors?
Naw, though to be historically accurate the Nazi Girl Scouts' purpose was for exercise specifically for breeding them based Pure Aryan kids Hitler was so fond of. in contrast the Nazi Boy Scouts were, just like ours with the addition of bullying and molesters.

Agent Abe Caprine

Fueled by cigarette butts and paint chips
kiwifarms.net
Well no, I'm not going full Woke or anything, but I have been doing a ton of soul searching these last few months and I've really been hit with some major revelations and I'm going to turn over a new leaf, it feels like a cloud has been lifted.

I will hereby stop corpus posting, stop saying talk like we need a third council war or stop saying it's inevitable or other predictions of doom and gloom, I will now have a less switty outlook on things and on the future.

I also reject any Sixth House ideology, ie hardcore insurrection, hate, anti-Vivecism and other toxic, hate based stuff, I still have a bone to pick with Argonians, Khajiit, or I think what is the best term, the farm equipment, because I think their freedom is predicated on malignant narcissism, but that doesn't mean I reject their kind outright, I've thought about this a lot and I promise you guys their freedom is not the answer.

So to reiterate I'm going to turn away from the Sixth House mentality and the Dreamers, I'm glad Dagoth is out and I'm riding' on Vivec's spear.

Radical Cadre

kiwifarms.net
I decided to edit the title and the original post because yeah, I painted myself into a corner and made too firm a stance on certain things and I realize I can't be honest with that, I apologize for getting too ahead of myself, but cowardice would be not being able to admit when I make a mistake and only doubling down on a mistake instead of just being honest.

I'm not necessarily Doomposting, because I do think there's hope, but I do think some things may indeed be inevitable.
And the edits begin. Hope you got your screenshots.

Dom Cruise

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And the edits begin. Hope you got your screenshots.
I definitely made a mistake is saying that I wouldn't say anything is inevitable, I do, in my opinion, think some things are in fact inevitable.

I more or less stand by everything else I said though, but on a quick side note just so nobody thinks I'm too Blue Pilled there's definitely a politically movement in the world today called Zionism, that much is plain as day obvious by this point, I just step back from the more radical Neo Nazi type stances.

ResurrectedFerret

kiwifarms.net
1616035152193.png

1616035428443.png

1616035460951.png

1616035483274.png

Dom Cruise

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dom pls don't become a homegrown cow. I thought you were a cool guy. :c
I'm sorry, I've been in a real weird state of mind these last couple of months.

I got too ahead of myself when I said "no more doomerposting" and that I was taking the blue pill and especially saying I was ridin' with Biden, ugh.

I'm going to have to eat crow and accept the "lol I knew it" posts and that's fine, I can live with it.

I am however serious when I say that I've been getting back in touch with my Christian faith, but I got gripped by a mania one night, it was a genuinely bizarre experience and I got a little too out there.

I'm trying to get back to normal and back on my feet, I apologize for getting a little too weird on you guys.

Cheerlead-in-Chief

BNHA Yaoi is Important...
kiwifarms.net
Where's the lie?

The good news it's not hopeless, which is why it's not a Doomer post.

End Times means God finally layeths the smackdown on the evil in the world, that's a good thing.
According to the crazy Pentecostal Lady during my Bible studies, 'we're currently in the Fourth Apocalypse', however she's heavily critical of anyone reading books besides the King James Version (and it's Spanish translation) so I take that with a grain of salt.

The Fool

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
According to the crazy Pentecostal Lady during my Bible studies, 'we're currently in the Fourth Apocalypse', however she's heavily critical of anyone reading books besides the King James Version (and it's Spanish translation) so I take that with a grain of salt.

We've been undergoing a perpetual apocalypse for the last 2000 years.
Starting to think God is pretty incompetent if he can't even destroy one little earth.