Getting deep with Dom Cruise -

• Stinky Indonesians are trying to spam the forum with ad placement links. If you see a post containing inline links or direct link placements to what seem like commercial products, only somewhat related to the thread, please report it. Fake passports/documents and brand name clothing like shoes seem common.

Cheerlead-in-Chief

BNHA Yaoi is Important...
kiwifarms.net
We've been undergoing a perpetual apocalypse for the last 2000 years.
Starting to think God is pretty incompetent if he can't even destroy one little earth.
Either God died a century ago via suicide due to Nietzsche, and the growing number of atheists/rival religions or my former Pastor lied or most likely God's a dribbling retard putting off our death.

Dom Cruise

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There's still the side of me that wants to take the Blue Pill.

I think back to my Elementary school days in the 1990s and early 2000s, which while I struggled with school a lot, I do remember the comforting feeling I felt as my diverse little classroom would sit around to watch Reading Rainbow or whatever, the feeling of putting trust into government authority and trusting that at the end of the day they have everyone's best interests in mind.

I know what they've done to my generation, the millennial generation, they infantilized us, to some degree we're all just scared little children longing for the days when we had some sort of "adult" authority to trust in ie our teachers and school staff, we're all trapped to some degree in our elementary school classrooms.

But my best friend in those days was black, it just doesn't feel right to me to give into hatred of blacks completely.

The Last Stand

I don't want to sound racist, but...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If the Ends of Time is coming, please spare me.

1616176347597.png

I got too much to live for.

The Fool

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

The day you realize human culture is a wide gradient of beliefs and opinions and not the stunning black-and-white with-us-or-against-us mindset that people on twitter with genuine psychosis and autism screech about daily, is the day you yourself may stop schizoposting.

Look forward to it.

I think back to my Elementary school days in the 1990s and early 2000s, which while I struggled with school a lot, I do remember the comforting feeling I felt as my diverse little classroom would sit around to watch Reading Rainbow or whatever, the feeling of putting trust into government authority and trusting that at the end of the day they have everyone's best interests in mind.

I know what they've done to my generation, the millennial generation, they infantilized us, to some degree we're all just scared little children longing for the days when we had some sort of "adult" authority to trust in ie our teachers and school staff, we're all trapped to some degree in our elementary school classrooms.

But my best friend in those days was black, it just doesn't feel right to me to give into hatred of blacks completely.
If you still want the Blue Pill then you still have the Blue Pill.

Dom Cruise

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I apologize for being such a wishy washy, back and forth flip flopper.

I'm going to make a firm stand again that hardcore racism is wrong, I'm not saying people have to walk on eggshells and be hyper politically correct, but wanting to hurt people because they're a different race than you is simply wrong.

You can argue about the biological factor of race, IQ differences and all that, but it comes down to the fact that every human being has the capacity to understand right from wrong, that's the most important thing and thing's are only so bad in modern American because of a breakdown of civil society, which applies to all the different demographics of America, even if it's hit black America hardest and with the most disastrous results.

ZeCommissar

This paper contains all the reasons you're a fag
kiwifarms.net
I apologize for being such a wishy washy, back and forth flip flopper.

I'm going to make a firm stand again that hardcore racism is wrong, I'm not saying people have to walk on eggshells and be hyper politically correct, but wanting to hurt people because they're a different race than you is simply wrong.

You can argue about the biological factor of race, IQ differences and all that, but it comes down to the fact that every human being has the capacity to understand right from wrong, that's the most important thing and thing's are only so bad in modern American because of a breakdown of civil society, which applies to all the different demographics of America, even if it's hit black America hardest and with the most disastrous results.
Few of these niggers would actually do anything IRL against anyone regardless of race beyond maybe a rude remark, never mind actually hurting someone. For every Brenton tarrant you have 100,000 people that believe similar things that interact with Muslims and Blacks on a daily basis and stay civil and won't do jack shit because they aren't psychopaths. That ratio is not an exaggeration, because if it was our society would be burning to the ground into Mad Max already. Most right wing posting is just shitposting and actually getting subconscious thoughts out anonymously. Its alot better than tip-toeing around glass around everyone you meet because of "muh microaggression."

If someone hates me for being non-white or whatever race then I really don't care. As long as they don't try to get in my way they can think of me as the lowest subhuman dirt imaginable and I will just keep living my life. The lack of people doing this is the true failure of our society. People are going to be racist, and people WILL hate you for being white, black, a man, a woman, blonde, or whatever.

Go outside and get off the internet for a month if possible, or at the very least stay off of KF and stop paying niggas that IQpost any attention. It literally doesn't even matter lol

Last edited:

Vingle

I'm Kaito Momota, Luminary of the Stars! 百田 解斗
kiwifarms.net
Few of these niggers would actually do anything IRL against anyone regardless of race beyond maybe a rude remark, never mind actually hurting someone. For every Brenton tarrant you have 100,000 people that believe similar things that interact with Muslims and Blacks on a daily basis and stay civil and won't do jack shit because they aren't psychopaths. That ratio is not an exaggeration, because if it was our society would be burning to the ground into Mad Max already. Most right wing posting is just shitposting and actually getting subconscious thoughts out anonymously. Its alot better than tip-toeing around glass around everyone you meet because of "muh microaggression."
Not like it has anything with laws. Why should we whites set us up to a disadvantage, when most of you niggers kill your own kind like the animals you are? Heck, the rona affect the ghetto's more.
Fuck that. I still hate you, but going to jail for killing maybe 1-2 niggers doesn't do anything and make me the losing end. We need a new Hitler for it to be efficient enough.

But I give you that, most right wing posting are from edgelords. The Churchill shooting didn't even take out that many for it be worth it. The ones actually doing something is too retarded to come up with a good plan.