Getting deep with Dom Cruise -

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing.

Radical Cadre

kiwifarms.net
General question for you, @Dom Cruise. It's usually a gag question but since we're going and being overly-elaborate on things, why the fuck not throw one more onto the pile?

Are traps gay?

Dom Cruise

Happy summer, everybody!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What the fuck "your bracing your Christianity" by surpporting Biden (dude is a false catholic)? Also this site isn't far-right. Trump was better for Americans than Biden.. What drugs are you on?

Dom Cruise "orange man bad, St. Biden is good"

You are a retard
I gave Biden a fair chance but of course he's doing a shitty job, like all Democrats.

I of course should have known but I decided to give him the benefit of the doubt, but not anymore.

Democrat politicians are con artists that do nothing but loot this country while hiding behind the mask of progressive empathy.

General question for you, @Dom Cruise. It's usually a gag question but since we're going and being overly-elaborate on things, why the fuck not throw one more onto the pile?

Are traps gay?
It is and it isn't, being attracted to someone who looks female isn't gay, but them having a penis kind of is.

The question then becomes, does it matter? Maybe it does, maybe it doesn't, that's up to everyone's personal preference.

Oats12345

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I gave Biden a fair chance but of course he's doing a shitty job, like all Democrats.

I of course should have known but I decided to give him the benefit of the doubt, but not anymore.

Democrat politicians are con artists that do nothing but loot this country while hiding behind the mask of progressive empathy.

It is and it isn't, being attracted to someone who looks female isn't gay, but them having a penis kind of is.

The question then becomes, does it matter? Maybe it does, maybe it doesn't, that's up to everyone's personal preference.
I'm surprised you responded to me. I actually feel bad about what I wrote both here and on your wall. I shouldn't have acted like that. I'm sorry about that.

I mean it's fine to give Biden a chance. But for me I knew it was useless to give him a chance.

ToroidalBoat

Token Hispanic Friend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe if the smartphone was never invented, things would be more futuristic in a good way?

No smartphones --> no mainstream social media --> no "cancel culture" --> the world is more sane?

(also the coof could've blown over like the bird and swine flus then)