Getting deep with Dom Cruise -

Dom Cruise

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
okay because it just sounded like you were doomposting and you just said you weren't gonna doompost anymore but it was my mistake sorry i just thought you were doomposting
It's okay, but I made another mistake I'm afraid.

When I said a "call to action" I meant something like violence, not any call to action ever, because I am going to make a "call to action" that people should try to have a more positive outlook on things.

Hopefully now you know what I mean.

Dom Cruise

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know this is heavy guys, but I'm in a really weird place at the moment in my life, I feel like I'm on the verge of discovering some great truth and I feel like we're on the verge of something big happening, I'm not Doomposting, because it might be something good, but I don't know that for sure, I just feel like we're on the verge of... something.

It could just be something happening to me personally though, I don't know, I just got a real funny feeling at the moment and it scares me to some degree.

I know cynics don't like me because it's easier to be smugly detached from everything than earnest and I actually sympathize with you there, earnestness can be scary and intense, it can be overwhelming at times even for me.

All I can really say is I'm serious when I tell you not to give into despair and to hold on to hope if you're struggling at the moment.

So I AM a person of color. Just not the right hue.
D 'oh!

The Fool

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know cynics don't like me because it's easier to be smugly detached from everything than earnest and I actually sympathize with you there, earnestness can be scary and intense, it can be overwhelming at times even for me.

All I can really say is I'm serious when I tell you not to give into despair and to hold on to hope if you're struggling at the moment.

Please stop reminding me of my overly cynical personality and impulsive tendency to ironically shitpost so I can experience the meager endorphin rush of feeling like I made some online strangers laugh, as well as using it to avoid having to face my glaring personality flaws and warped perception of reality, it's really grinding my gears.

Ita Mori

💔This is the best way to go💔
kiwifarms.net
Okay, I made a mistake, alright? I shouldn't have made a thread, it comes off like attention whoring and I'm sorry, my intent was to simply send a message I thought everyone should hear
1615787288021.png

Problem solved.
Your apology seems to come from the same motivation why you were far right
He was never far right. He's Tim Pool tier centrist.

Dom Cruise

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Please stop reminding me of my overly cynical personality and impulsive tendency to ironically shitpost so I can experience the meager endorphin rush of feeling like I made some online strangers laugh, as well as using it to avoid having to face my glaring personality flaws and warped perception of reality, it's really grinding my gears.
Hey, do whatever you want to do, I can't stop you nor would I if I could.

It's fine, I'm not saying everyone has to be super serious all the time, shitposting and blowing off some steam is fine at least sometimes.

But I'm just going through something at the moment and thought I had some thoughts to share and I feel like some people, not you necessarily, did hit me with more negativity than what was really necessary, I'm not really doing anything seriously wrong, I'm sharing some "deep thoughts" on a forum dedicated to... deep thoughts, so what the fuck is the problem?

mindlessobserver

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know this is heavy guys, but I'm in a really weird place at the moment in my life, I feel like I'm on the verge of discovering some great truth and I feel like we're on the verge of something big happening, I'm not Doomposting, because it might be something good, but I don't know that for sure, I just feel like we're on the verge of... something.

It could just be something happening to me personally though, I don't know, I just got a real funny feeling at the moment and it scares me to some degree.

D 'oh!
That feeling you have comes from the fact that you desperately want to trust a system that has kept you safe but no longer will. You want to wake up but you cant because everyone around you is asleep.

You are not alone. Plenty of people see the madness our society is descending into. Just say no. It does not require violence. It does not require anything more then looking your boss in the eye and saying no.

I discovered this yesterday. I was told I would have to wear a corporate branded cloth mask going foreword. To this point I have never bought a mask. I just grab temp masks at work. It was the one thing keeping me sane. I could tell myself I never spent money on this bullshit, and the bullshit on my face was temporary. And then they told me I had to wear the permanent mask. And gave it to me. It was free.

One of my coworkers commented, its actually far more comfortable then the temporary masks. Rather then put me at ease this statement horrified me and solidified my position. The awful truth is our entire society is being hypnotized, with the stress of coronavirus being used to ram the indoctrination in deep. You want to deny this but you cannot.

Huxley's final revolution has arrived. I am so sorry.

The Fool

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hey, do whatever you want to do, I can't stop you nor would I if I could.

It's fine, I'm not saying everyone has to be super serious all the time, shitposting and blowing off some steam is fine at least sometimes.

But I'm just going through something at the moment and thought I had some thoughts to share and I feel like some people, not you necessarily, did hit me with more negativity than what was really necessary, I'm not really doing anything seriously wrong, I'm sharing some "deep thoughts" on a forum dedicated to... deep thoughts, so what the fuck is the problem?

That wasn't a shitpost, I'm genuinely asking you to stop reminding me of my dismal life and unsalvageable personality. I'm going through shit too, alright? You think I'm having fun here? You think this is fun for me? This is all I have left. Every day, first thing in the morning, I grab my vodka, hop on the farms, and lose myself as quickly as possible so I don't have to go through the unbearable existential dread of thinking about how I'm going to have to wake up tomorrow and find the strength to live with myself all over again. I've tried medication, I've tried faith, I've even resulted to self-harming. Nothing works, I'm trapped in an endless downward spiral that will only result in my inevitable suicide. The only meager spec of joy I can salvage from my utterly pathetic existence is wondering which method I want to use to go out with, it genuinely calms me down as I think that I might finally put an end to this horrible parody of an existence.

mindlessobserver

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That wasn't a shitpost, I'm genuinely asking you to stop reminding me of my dismal life and unsalvageable personality. I'm going through shit too, alright? You think I'm having fun here? You think this is fun for me? This is all I have left. Every day, first thing in the morning, I grab my vodka, hop on the farms, and lose myself as quickly as possible so I don't have to go through the unbearable existential dread of thinking about how I'm going to have to wake up tomorrow and find the strength to live with myself all over again. I've tried medication, I've tried faith, I've even resulted to self-harming. Nothing works, I'm trapped in an endless downward spiral that will only result in my inevitable suicide. The only meager spec of joy I can salvage from my utterly pathetic existence is wondering which method I want to use to go out with, it genuinely calms me down as I think that I might finally put an end to this horrible parody of an existence.

ResurrectedFerret

kiwifarms.net

Damn, dude. You're so cool. If only other people were as cool as you!
so what the fuck is the problem?
They're just jealous of how cool you are.

Autumnal Equinox

The owls are not what they seem...
kiwifarms.net

D 'oh!
Yeah smoking too much weed tends to alter your worldview temporarily. Noob mistake.

Dom Cruise

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1998288
Problem solved.

He was never far right. He's Tim Pool tier centrist.
I very seriously flirted with the far right though, I absolutely gave it actual consideration for years, if you don't remember or never saw it my first avatar here was of a Nazi woman from a manga because hey, at the very least divorced of all context Nazi shit simply looks cool and I played it a bit coy when first joining the forum not really fully knowing what the deal here was.

But I understand as well as anyone here that if push comes to shove and again, not Dooming, not advocating for any violent action, people are going to be forced to do whatever they can do to preserve whatever of society is left before we descend into compete chaos, history may repeat itself here in America and what happened in Germany in the 1920s and 1930s could happen here.

Again, not Dooming, not saying this is inevitable, I'm just pointing out it's a possibility.

But that would be a terrible fate that we should work to avoid, as they say the pen is mightier than the sword and I think we could win the war against Woke without firing a bullet, but if you come right out of the gate flying the Nazi flag and shit you take their bait and you only empower Woke even further, they're doing this shit on purpose, ya know? The Woke purposely push divisive rhetoric knowing it creates a far right backlash so they can point to that backlash and convince the normies "See? This is why you need us and only us can save you from the Nazis" and since people have been so conditioned to hate anything Nazi they go with Woke no matter how out there and insane Woke gets, this is how Woke gets it's power, when people are scared they'll agree to more and more absurd things, which we've seen a lot of over the last year.

We need to get off this reactionary merry go round, this has happened before, so we know how to prevent it, so why couldn't we prevent it?

It's about winning the Normies who just want to grill over to the anti-Woke side, not fighting fire with fire head on with Woke, what we need to fight for is not fascism but what the Founding Fathers and the men who fought the Revolutionary war fought for, which is freedom.

And freedom is an ideal of course worth fighting for should push come to shove, but our ancestors did the fighting so we could defend freedom with words and hopefully that's how it will work out.

I said this earlier, if you respond with hate and make no mistake the Woke hate white people as much as a Nazi hates Jews or a Klansman hates blacks, but if you respond to hate with more hate, everyone loses, if you respond to hate with love then you shame those that hate you, that's one of the core messages of Christianity.

That's how we save the west is not by getting back in touch with our white identity but getting back in touch with our faith.

That feeling you have comes from the fact that you desperately want to trust a system that has kept you safe but no longer will. You want to wake up but you cant because everyone around you is asleep.

You are not alone. Plenty of people see the madness our society is descending into. Just say no. It does not require violence. It does not require anything more then looking your boss in the eye and saying no.

I discovered this yesterday. I was told I would have to wear a corporate branded cloth mask going foreword. To this point I have never bought a mask. I just grab temp masks at work. It was the one thing keeping me sane. I could tell myself I never spent money on this bullshit, and the bullshit on my face was temporary. And then they told me I had to wear the permanent mask. And gave it to me. It was free.

One of my coworkers commented, its actually far more comfortable then the temporary masks. Rather then put me at ease this statement horrified me and solidified my position. The awful truth is out entire society is being hypnotized, with the stress off coronavirus being used to ram the indoctrination in deep. You want to deny this but you cannot.

Huxley's final revolution has arrived. I am so sorry.
Is isn't so much trust in a system because I know it's corrupt and any progressive posturing is just a hustle, they don't actually care about people, but I am accepting at least the possibility that certain progressive stances aren't actually wrong, ie that racism really is wrong and people should be more empathetic towards people who are different than them.

However to be real with you to some degree yes, it's about taking the Blue Pill and putting some trust in the system because what can I really do to fight it? The main reason I'm here on this forum in the first place is because I was kicked out of left leaning online communities when SJWs made it loud and clear they weren't interested in what I had to say, there was no room for debate, but it drove me nuts not being to speak my mind in a wider forum, especially when they targeted Vic, a guy I always liked, so I seeked out and found this place.

But I never asked for this, I never wanted to be someone who goes against the grain, it's alienating to me to feel totally out of lockstep with mainstream culture, but I look around and see too much crazy bullshit to simply keep swallowing the Blue Pill, but it does get tiring sometimes.

I just wish things could have stayed the way they were in the 2000s, I know I bang this drum a lot and get plenty of mockery for it, but I'm not wrong, did you have to wear a mask and all that shit back then? I rest my case.

But what I'm really talking about is, putting aside the issues of 9/11 and it's aftermath like the Iraq war, people, though it wasn't perfect by any means, simply by and large had better attitudes back then than now, I could have comfortably lived in that cultural climate for the rest of my life, with one exception though, which was the whole New Atheism movement, which I think is what set us on the path we're on now, it was like the Proto-Woke movement even though there was a schism when it went full Woke, but the disrespect people showed towards Christianity back then is why we're in the state we're in now.

Other than that though, the 2000s was pretty cool when compared to today.

I knew though after August of 2014 that things had taken a really bad turn and the cultural moment of the 2000s was fully gone, I wept a lot when I saw the movie Interstellar in the theater that fall because the vibe of that movie really reflected how I was feeling, I knew things were only going to get worse from there and I was right.

I knew you weren't shitposting and I'm sorry you're hurting, I'm not trying to bring you down but lift you up.

I know this is some heavy stuff and if it's too much for you and you need to take a step back, that's fine, I'm not trying to be overly critical of anyone or cast harsh judgement on anyone, I'm just sharing my views, that's all.