GETTING HEALTHIER!!!!! 10/10/2019 - Amber finally takes Twinkie to the vet!

NomiMalone

dazzling; exciting; very, very sexy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I slo-mo through and read them and found this. Funny as fuck, because I pointed out the same damn thing in a thread here yesterday!

View attachment 966312
Oh, but GourmetLynn says that she won't buy those again "because they don't taste as fresh as egg whites you get yourself from an egg." Shouldn't that be Necky's decision, since she has to eat the egg white slop? Everything's always about AL.

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
kiwifarms.net
They get salads from a salad bar.

Becky's salad:
View attachment 966309

Amber's salad, complete with egg slices containing egg yolk that Beggy can't eat:
View attachment 966311
AL's entire "journey" summarized in a single scene.

Oh, but GourmetLynn says that she won't buy those again "because they don't taste as fresh as egg whites you get yourself from an egg." Shouldn't that be Necky's decision, since she has to eat the egg white slop? Everything's always about AL.
AL's entire fucking layf summarized in a single quote.

Imposter

The Real Thing
kiwifarms.net
Listening to Al lie through her teeth to the vet made me MOTI. Twinkie hardly gets walked otherwise pavement would wear down her claws, the poor animal.
Take solace in the fact the the vet saw through this lie looking at the nail length and the mobidly obese owners. Amber is not aware that there are people outside YT that have critical thinking skills.

EmpressOfLucite

I'm just a dry gorl
kiwifarms.net
Listening to Al lie through her teeth to the vet made me MOTI. Twinkie hardly gets walked otherwise pavement would wear down her claws, the poor animal.
It also gives us a glimpse into her actual interactions with doctors/vets and how she manipulates them.

"Oh so would 13 be a good weight?"

No you dumb cunt, that's still nearly twice what her weight should be. God forbid anything in your orbit not be a fat blob.

Anyway that salad she made was fucking hilarious :story: especially when she promises there's a ton of spinage underneath - as if that cancels out all the fucking pasta, processed meat and high sodium pickled shit she piled on top. Imagine being in that grocery store and turning the corner to see Amber zooming around the salad bar, spilling out of her scooter while she fingers each of the dishes.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino