GETTING HEALTHIER!!!!! 10/10/2019 - Amber finally takes Twinkie to the vet!

Dry Gorl

Thoughts slip in my mind like maggots on a train
kiwifarms.net
Didn't see anyone else mention this, but becky was going into the bank by herself to get the rent money. Doesn't this mean they share the account to some extent? If amberlynn dies becky is gonna get all those sweet shekels.
There's been a long standing conspiracy that AL doesn't have and ID and hence cannot have a bank account. This is said to help her avoid her college and medical debts (and it could be why she only goes to ERs and shops around for one she isn't known in). Apparently she mentioned it in a Destiny-era vlog and said that she paid the rent to Destiny's account in cash. What has happened since then is unknown.

If Becky truly shares an account with AL, who may even possibly not have an account at all, then I really don't understand why Becky hasn't taken all the money and ran away... Oh, wait, her fat ass would never leave Kentucky if it was being hauled out with a crane. I fucking wish AL would debunk the hayders about her bank account the way she did with the onion powder. This rumor has been around for years, and since she's never addressed it, it might very well be true...

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Basic summary:
Amber's right, we're all wrong, every 'assumption' we've made about Becky (despite FB evidence supporting said assumptions) are just what you think boo boo and not correct
She said everyone was just making assumptions regarding Becky's mom having cancer, despite it being more deductive reasoning based on things posted by other people in Becky's family had posted. In this case, we have a post by Becky herself on her aunt's FB, combined with the parameters Becky needs to limit her diet.

It's logic, not baseless assumptions, boo boo. 😂 😂😂

This is one of many things that pisses me off with Amber. She made this whole no salt situation such a big deal this week and then gets a salad with processed shit that has tons of sodium.

It's like the high ph water situation type deal.
Um excuse you, Becky is the one who has to deal with the no salt situation. Amber is perfectly hulthy and can eat whatever she's decided is working for her at this current time.

I'm glad they finally took Twinkie to the vet. She has been looking extra round lately.
It would have been nice if she'd taken all of her animals to the vet, since it's been 2-ish years since the cats were seen, IIRC.

No One Cares

kiwifarms.net
I'm glad they finally took Twinkie to the vet. She has been looking extra round lately. Chihuahuas are bundles of short bursts of energy with lots of naps in between. Al should take advantage of those short bursts and get herself out of bed and walk the yard with Twinkie. But, that will never happen. Also, stop replacing exercise with fucking treats you nitwit.

Moonpie

Ride The Lightening. Fade To Black.
kiwifarms.net
Eating salads out of cardboard boxes from Wal-Mart. Real appetizing.

Beggy looking as fat and red faced as ever. Nope. Still feel not one ounce of sympathy for the thumb. Everyone has problems. Suck it up thumbster.

I DO feel bad for all Al's poor animals. But I've always been an animal person. I usually like animals more than people. Especially these dumb cows.

Every. Fucking. Word. Out of her mouth is a lie. Beggy as well. Like a previous poster commented- the vet tech knows by looking at these 2 huge owners that it's no wonder her nails are long and she's an obese Chihuahua.

SassyAndMorbidlyObese

Shhhh! I said SHHHH!
kiwifarms.net
Love her title - just WHO is getting healthier? Not Amber, nor Twinkie. That poor dog is so overweight, her breed name needs to be changed to chihuahuahuahua. I have to say, I'm SO impressed with what a thoughtful partner Amber is proving to be - she wants us to think she's prepped & cooked 2 whole meals for Beckie. Not buying - the food is too well prepped for her clumsy paws to have wielded a knife or spatula so effectively. The donut comment, specifically her snippy reply. Brillo Bear & Mr. Squeaks were on holiday & D Squared had long since gone home. And she didn't claim to have NOT eaten any - just that they weren't "hers".
I didn't even think about that. The apples are nicely sliced and in comparison to how she has cut onions ect...no, Amber didn't cut the apples lol

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chihuahuas are bundles of short bursts of energy with lots of naps in between.
I had to love how Hamber lied through her teeth when the vet mentioned "So she's very active and still runs around and plays?" Oh yes!!! LAAAAAH!! I have never seen that dog do anything other lay around like a blob, occasionally lick Hamber in the face after taking a shit in the yard and licking its ass.

Cereal Killer

the Sprite Zero of evil
kiwifarms.net
I can't be the only one who doesn't give a shit about that fucking fat dog...
Here on the Cereal Killer Ranch, we have a lot of four legged refugees and, TBH, a couple of them are pudgy motherfuckers. I found it hilarious and sad that the front desk at the vets office felt they had to comment on Twinkies weight. I’ve never seen that before.

Agoraphobic Bullshit

Already angry about Christmas songs
kiwifarms.net
I had to love how Hamber lied through her teeth when the vet mentioned "So she's very active and still runs around and plays?" Oh yes!!! LAAAAAH!! I have never seen that dog do anything other lay around like a blob, occasionally lick Hamber in the face after taking a shit in the yard and licking its ass.
So the only real difference between Twinkie and Becky is that Twinkie is (in my opinion) cute and likeable. Got it.

Koresh

Waco - It happened, it was wrong, let's move on.
kiwifarms.net
Maybe I'm wrong, but isn't it weird to take Twinky to the vet just for a nail clipping? I always thought most people took the dog to a groomer if they couldn't or didn't do it themselves. Isn't having a vet do it, especially with no insurance, really expensive?

Unfortunately now Amber will fall back on her logic of "I did it once, now It's done and I don't need to do it again" and Twinky will never see a vet or clipper again. Once a dog's nails grow out, so do their quicks and they require consistent repetitive trimmings to get the quick to recede back to a healthy point where their nail can be clipped to a length where they're no longer in pain.

Cereal Killer

the Sprite Zero of evil
kiwifarms.net
Maybe I'm wrong, but isn't it weird to take Twinky to the vet just for a nail clipping? I always thought most people took the dog to a groomer if they couldn't or didn't do it themselves. Isn't having a vet do it, especially with no insurance, really expensive?
See my powerlevel above, but I guess if you have a regular clinic a tech will nip them off for you for a nominal fee. Same thing with a groomer, in my experience. But that’s probably if you’re at least a semi regular client. IME, once they get super long, the quick grows out, so it’s not just a one and done. You have to keep trimming them until they’re at a comfortable level.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino