GETTING HEALTHIER!!!!! 10/10/2019 - Amber finally takes Twinkie to the vet!

Pog Mathoin

kiwifarms.net
They get salads from a salad bar.

Becky's salad:
View attachment 966309

Amber's salad, complete with egg slices containing egg yolk that Beggy can't eat:
View attachment 966311
Lol at NutricianLynn's artfully arranged 'hulthy salad' You just know that beneath that carby top-layer, the rest of the salad is just meat, cheese, croutons, and ranch dressing.

Optavia Sales Rep

kiwifarms.net

Becky's salad:
View attachment 966309

Amber's salad, complete with egg slices containing egg yolk that Beggy can't eat:
View attachment 966311
Not to beat a dead horse, but my casual salad bar experience tells me there's no more than 7 spinach leaves under all that shit. Becky's salad fills about half the container and was under a pound. AL's is only about a 1/3 or a 1/4 of the container and weighed over a pound.

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
Maybe I'm wrong, but isn't it weird to take Twinky to the vet just for a nail clipping? I always thought most people took the dog to a groomer if they couldn't or didn't do it themselves. Isn't having a vet do it, especially with no insurance, really expensive?

Unfortunately now Amber will fall back on her logic of "I did it once, now It's done and I don't need to do it again" and Twinky will never see a vet or clipper again. Once a dog's nails grow out, so do their quicks and they require consistent repetitive trimmings to get the quick to recede back to a healthy point where their nail can be clipped to a length where they're no longer in pain.
I'm assuming the vet office also does grooming, and twinky didn't actually see a vet.

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I love that Becky's wearing a Kill Bill shirt just a couple of days after that great Kill Al video came out.
That styrofoam looks chewed. Stupid pets will eat styrofoam if you let them. Or maybe Al ate it, that's not unlikely either.
Did you also see how fucking greasy she looked and how she is straight up avoiding being filmed?

The dumb fuck who mentioned about AL being the one with heart issue and AL said "No, I dont have a heart issue" we know how she is, she wont give up that is Becky.

LetThemEatCake

kiwifarms.net
Well done, Amber, you cancerous ball of lard, teeth and unwashed hair. You've pretty much set that little dog on the road to severe athritis in all his load-bearing joints and a shortened life of pain. While I don't pretend to give a shit about your health, because you don't either, I always feel bad for the animals of lazy, ignorant lardpeople because they inevitably turn any animal they have responsibility for into a version of themselves, replete with exactly the same obesity-induced health issues. Something no animal would choose, or actually has any say in.

Chihuahuas don't even need that much exercise compared to some breeds - a proper 30 minute brisk walk should do them fine, something anyone not a lazy cunt should be able to manage - so imagine what that beast is feeding the poor creature to get him 3x the weight he should be and how little that animal really moves in a day.

She should be charged with animal neglect for letting a dog get that fat. It's really not a whole lot better than starving them.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Look how matted he is, this poor baby
View attachment 966708

View attachment 966709

WE GOT BLACK PITS Y'ALL
Also, I'm not sure I've ever seen her take Wasabi to the vet post Destiny. The only reason she took Rarity to be spayed was haydur pressure. I totally understand that exclusively indoor cats don't necessarily have to go to the vet as much as some folks would like for them to, but he's a longhaired cat so you'd think she'd at least want him groomed. Plus he's not a senior yet, by far, but he certainly hasn't had shots or just a basic blood work up since he was practically a kitten. His little kidneys could be out of whack and longhaired cats are notorious for digestive and ear issues. I'm going to snatch Wasabi one day. He and Rickie will be the only ones I take with me in the jail break.

Also, ew, Hamber. Your skin is turning black. You're decaying. Maybe she's already dead.

Turd Blossom

Yo, She-Bitch. Let's Go.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 966643
When bae shows off the big arms 🥵🥰😳😍😍😍😍
WE GOT BLACK PITS Y'ALL
Jesus. What in the actual fuck is happening under her arm? Can you get varicose veins in your armpits? Gorl is a medical marvel. The fact that she doesn't seem to be too bothered about exposing those ever-expanding, veiny, overstuffed, dimpling upper arms with blackened pits to the world but steadfastly refuses to show even a glimpse of her layygs is truly alarming.

I'm not sure my mind could even begin to contemplate the absolute horrorshow lurking underneath those heroic black leggings.

Moonpie

Ride The Lightening. Fade To Black.
kiwifarms.net
Also, I'm not sure I've ever seen her take Wasabi to the vet post Destiny. The only reason she took Rarity to be spayed was haydur pressure. I totally understand that exclusively indoor cats don't necessarily have to go to the vet as much as some folks would like for them to, but he's a longhaired cat so you'd think she'd at least want him groomed. Plus he's not a senior yet, by far, but he certainly hasn't had shots or just a basic blood work up since he was practically a kitten. His little kidneys could be out of whack and longhaired cats are notorious for digestive and ear issues. I'm going to snatch Wasabi one day. He and Rickie will be the only ones I take with me in the jail break.

Also, ew, Hamber. Your skin is turning black. You're decaying. Maybe she's already dead.
I absolutely love Wasabi. He's too good for her to have. Wish you could steal him.

Plague Dog

kiwifarms.net
This is one of many things that pisses me off with Amber. She made this whole no salt situation such a big deal this week and then gets a salad with processed shit that has tons of sodium.
Nah, don't you understand? Last week was low salt week. This week is salads are healthy week.

As long as she hits one condition that day for "healthy" eating she'll lose weight. Clearly. I mean that's why she's lost so much weight!

mrsm0rbid

bag o' bones
kiwifarms.net
If Becky had a "kidney diagnosis" in 2012 what the fuck has she been doing to herself for the past 8 years? What a dumb bitch.

In any case she's not cleaning out the fridge and eating salad for fun. Something happened.
I feel like I keep beating a dead horse here but it's just got to be heart related. The high blood pressure, poor diet, drinking, that pale veiny skin and flush face, her lethargy, the egg yolk bullshit, and then this very rapid switch to eating hulthy.
I mean it would have to be big to make you literally clean out your fridge and toss the stuff vs. finishing it over time or starting the diet once you need to go grocery shopping so you don't waste your money.

to be fair, they are kind of derpy and wasteful, so it's not concrete. at all.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Becky's salad:
View attachment 966309

View attachment 966311
Amber's salad is 400-500 calories minimum. Add to that all the simple carbohydrates, ham, and chicken, and you realize the only thing getting healthier is Amber's gunt.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino