GETTING HEALTHIER!!!!! 10/10/2019 - Amber finally takes Twinkie to the vet!

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jesus. What in the actual fuck is happening under her arm? Can you get varicose veins in your armpits? Gorl is a medical marvel. The fact that she doesn't seem to be too bothered about exposing those ever-expanding, veiny, overstuffed, dimpling upper arms with blackened pits to the world but steadfastly refuses to show even a glimpse of her layygs is truly alarming.

I'm not sure my mind could even begin to contemplate the absolute horrorshow lurking underneath those heroic black leggings.
Acanthosis nigricans can cause blackened knuckles, neck, armpits, navel, and groin.

DubbleBubble

kiwifarms.net
Amber's salad is 400-500 calories minimum. Add to that all the simple carbohydrates, ham, and chicken, and you realize the only thing getting healthier is Amber's gunt.
600 calories per meal even is FINE for a normal human, do that 3 times a day, move around more than not at all and an average person is still under calories for the day. The problem is nutrition value, and that she doesn't show the 10 other meals in the day that let her maintain and grow at 600 pounds.

Rabbit Bones

He Rapes To Make That Money For His Family
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe I'm wrong, but isn't it weird to take Twinky to the vet just for a nail clipping? I always thought most people took the dog to a groomer if they couldn't or didn't do it themselves. Isn't having a vet do it, especially with no insurance, really expensive?
Not really. I used to work at a vet clinic, and people brought dogs in for nail clippings all the time. A lot of groomers make you make a whole ass appointment and charge you a base rate just for a nail clipping. Most vets will let you come in whenever and will do it for free. If you make a whole appointment just for a nail trimming you're going to be paying like $70 minimum, but you'd also get a basic check up done of the dog.

That said, massively overweight animals almost always have massively overweight owners. And when you suggest the dog or cat have its diet changed so it can lose weight, and you explain why it would be good for the animal to lose weight... they almost always react the same way. First they get upset that you're calling their pet fat, than they insist that they don't actually over feed the animal. Than they admit maybe the animal gets extras sometimes... and some human food... and maybe a shit ton of treats. But they love their treats! They get upset if they don't get their treats! It's always the same shit. Basically, fat people think their pets are dependent on food the same way they are, so they feed them accordingly. That, plus no exercise, is a horrible combination.

At the time I worked at the vet clinic, I was behind the front desk with my dog, a papillon/sheltie mix. She was very slim bodied and long legged, a very petite and healthy dog. A woman probably not much smaller than Amber came in, with a cat that probably weighed 25 pounds. This woman didn't say anything to me... but when she was in the exam room with my boss and another vet tech, apparently she started lecturing the vet about how it was a 'bad look' for the clinic to have a 'starving' dog greet everyone who came in. Superfats like Amber honestly have no idea of what's a healthy weight, in humans or animals. It's almost like they have some kind of honest to God brain issue.

Last edited:

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 966751

Ok this chick posted that the kidney comment from Beggy was from 2012. Is it true?
Becky has gum disease and her head looks like it's about to pop off her no neck.
She is as red as a tomato.
Its not a far stretch to say her fucking heart is fucked up ESPECIALLY since it was confirmed she has high blood pressure.
Whatever happened scared the shit out of Becky enough to radically change her diet, it wont last though unless she cuts the ALR cancer off.
Which she wont because she is a spineless neckless turd.

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Cereal Killer

My ranch of the misfit pets is at least as big as yours. The Cute Images thread is a clue. We should talk.

@SAVE TWINKIE!

I wish I knew how.

@everybodyelseindafam

The fat fuck and her thumb servant can die tomorrow from any of the 1001 things that could undoubtedly besiege them at any given time. A tear, I would not shed.

If you choose to take on a pet or even foster, (all of them, whatever), you do it for love and need to honor that commitment. Period, end of story, rant, PL, whaddeva.

The ONLY FUCKING REASON Twinks was in this video is because the Hamplanet actually felt shamed by enough haydur comments about poor Twinks to take her to the vet.

Now, we'll never hear the end of this narc cunt raving how she loves her fur babies and all of us? Just haydurs. Mark my words.

No more vodka for Slappy tonight, gotta walk the dog.

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
Becky has gum disease and her head looks like it's about to pop off her no neck.
She is as red as a tomato.
Its not a far stretch to say her fucking heart is fucked up ESPECIALLY since it was confirmed she has high blood pressure.
Whatever happened scared the shit out of Becky enough to radically change her diet, it wont last though unless she cuts the ALR cancer off.
Which she wont because she is a spineless neckless turd.
Beggy is a lazy, obese, dumb, fat oaf.
Like....I'm not trying to be this mean girl internet cunt or anything, we just all know this. She's a huge fat red Thumb-faced blob.

How ironic it might be that we all thought Necky, the harbinger of death (with one dead gorlfriend under her flabby gunt already) would be the one to enable Big Hamber into the grave first. Looks like it's actually going to be Fat Al's hedonistic 600lb-lifestyle that fattened up Beggster into an early death by fat/heart disease/kidney failure/etc first. Maybe. Possibly. Who knows?

No one woulda saw that coming. lmao

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
kiwifarms.net
She took Twinkie in & filmed it so next time anyone DARES suggest she's not doing right by her dog, she can get all huffy - puffy & say: "I TOOK her to the vet. Go watch the Vid-E-Yo!" The fact that she tried to 'negotiate a still ridiculously high weight at the vet's is... Amberlogic; nothing rational about it. Her egg white in a carton lame assed excuse is utter bullshit. Who cares what she thinks of the taste - they're for Beckie. How about asking Beckie what she thinks of them? Sorry, I forgot - props just get positioned to best show off the actors. Boo-Boo is acting like she's 3-4 days away from a full on meltdown, quivering chin, blubbering lips & tear streaked eyes... nothing she's trying is working with the audience.

Mr Foster

Dosh, grab it while you can lads!
kiwifarms.net
Beggy is a lazy, obese, dumb, fat oaf.
Like....I'm not trying to be this mean girl internet cunt or anything, we just all know this. She's a huge fat red Thumb-faced blob.

How ironic it might be that we all thought Necky, the harbinger of death (with one dead gorlfriend under her flabby gunt already) would be the one to enable Big Hamber into the grave first. Looks like it's actually going to be Fat Al's hedonistic 600lb-lifestyle that fattened up Beggster into an early death by fat/heart disease/kidney failure/etc first. Maybe. Possibly. Who knows?

No one woulda saw that coming. lmao
Amber clearly does have huge (heh) medical issues, she just refuses to get the tests because she's a giant-toddler-ostrich with her head in the orange chicken.

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
Twinks got a manicure because someone (MBP?) threatened to call animal control.

Amber clearly does have huge (heh) medical issues, she just refuses to get the tests because she's a giant-toddler-ostrich with her head in the orange chicken.
Exactly! Narcs don't like to go to the doctor or be told they have a (non-self-diagnosed) weakness. I'd be willing to bet Amber's A1c is in the double digits, but what she doesn't know won't convince her to change her lifestyle.

L_I_F_T_E_D

kiwifarms.net
GETTING HEALTHIER!!!!! - 10/10/2019
Because I hate myself and my blood pressure enough to watch these "inscrutiateen" videos so YOU DON'T HAVE TO:

- Out of breath WobbleLynn pointing her BeetusPaws at the breakfast she "made" for Beggy: poorly-cut apples, cucumbers, and shittily-scrambled eyyg whites.

- Another set of flowers appears, desperately trying to help overpower FupaStank's most recent tour.

- For Hamber: "Firstmeal" today is more frozen Cotton Candy grapes and a poorly-microwaved eyyg-n-sausage breakfast sammich. "Lean" version of Jimmy Dean - still 260 calories, 8g fat (3.5g saturated), and 730mg sodium!

- Wasabi does NOT look happy, and looks quite matted or otherwise disheveled. But anyone would be unhappy with BansheeLynn screeching at them.

- Hamber is outside in the SUUUN. Twinkie Storr has a vet appointment, Beggy needs to hit the bank for rent money because BallerLynn no longer carries fat stacks of cash around.

- Hamber once again uses her mounds of fat-folds for payouts, this time only to hold her wallet though.

- Failed trip to the bank because there's just the ATM and there's a CASH WITHDRAWAL LIMIT.

- At the vet's office. Twinkie Storr is 16.8 elbees, which is TWICE the weight of a normal chihuahua. She's a downright "chihuabull". Hamber somehow can spew that "3 extra pounds on a dog is like 50 extra pounds on a human" rhetoric while carrying 400+ extra pounds herself. Fucking hell...

- Hamber Vlogs: POMPKINS!

- Grocery store wobble right to that scooter! It's SALAD BAR time! Becky's salad is a SALAD. Hamber's salad is... not looking like a salad. Claims "no dressing", but the pasta salad she threw on there is already dressed, with a few leaves of spinach on the bottom. She displays all 12 leaves of spinach for posterity to show the HAYDURS there's actual salad stuff in her salad.

- Yet another AHS plug.

COMMENTS OF THE DAY! (NEW RULE - she can just use the haydurs to get content for her videos by reading MULTIPLE comments and hit that MoneyZone 10-minute mark!)
Comment #1 from if you're listening..... (out of 2,869): mo toe - "[laugh face x6] No OnEeeCaReSsss"
Response: "If no one cared, you wouldn't really be watching, so..."
Comment #2: linda ikerd - "I went through ten years of speech therapy & still could use some help, but I can spell and understand pronunciation, i just have some difficulty because Im half deaf. but i swear to god she's just stupid, there's an obvious difference between when I mess up and immediately re-say the word correctly, whereas she just. Doesn't know, lmao"
Response: "It is what it is. I'm not gonna make fun of someone for the way that they speak. I DON'T MISPRONOUNCE THINGS ON PURPOSE!"
Comment #3: Jessica Wilson - "Whats up with the NO SALT ??? Did you go to a doctor and you have high blood pressure or cholesterol is high ?? Is that what your going thru??"
Response: "No, I have not gone to a doctor. A year ago, I was told I have 'SEMI-high blood pressure'. I do NOT have high cholesterol!"
Comment #4: jacklyv - "Have you applied for tlc 600lb life? Maybe Dr now can talk some sense into you (maybe)"
Response: "They've contacted me a FEW times. At first I was like 'nah I don't want to do it' but now 'yea I want to do it' but they don't WANT me!"
Comment #5: April Peach - "You can buy egg whites by the carton at walmart :)"
Response: "THEY DON'T TASTE AS GOOD."
Comment #6: Ashley Moore - "Becky is sick, Becky has to lose weight, we already figured it out. Maybe with all this healthy cookie, you will drop some weight as well... Doubtful though. Those donuts while you were making eggs is a clear sign that your weight is here to stay."
Response: "Assumptions and rumors are not always true! You don't know anything! I live with OTHER PEOPLE and we had GUESTS. Those donuts are NOT MINE! I haven't had a sweet thing in AGES (the candy grapes DON'T COUNT)!"
Comment #7: Nikola Western - "and she cheated on him"
Response: "I have no idea."
Comment #8: Matt - "My name feels weird I am doing better, it might only be a little bit more each day but better is better. The meds I am on definitely help though and making an effort to follow through with plans instead of looking for reasons why I can't follow through"
Response: "MY MEDS HELP ME TOO" (NarcissistLynn can't even recognize that's a reply to someone else)
Comment #9: Rebecca Slater - "I am really really glad she is cooking at home"
Response: "THANKS I AM TOO. I AM MOVING MORE AND GAINING STAMINA AND LOSING WEIGHT." [footage not found]
Comment #10: skull Chick - "I have an 11month old, And she has more sense than Amber at this point ... [shrug]"
Response: "CUH-YOOT"
Comment #11: [REPLY]
Comment #12: Andrea DeLano - "137,000 people who can see how much of a manipulating, lahing situation you are [eyeroll x3]"
Response: "THAT'S YOUR OPINION."
Comment #13: can i get 10,000 subscriber without videos - "you throw around the word 'depression' CONSTANTLY, talking about how youre 'in a deep depression', your 'depression has been acting up', but now when it's convenient you say youre 'not depressed'. stick to a story!!! stop trivializing depression!!!"
Response: "I HAVE gone through HORRIBLE depression! I've been seeing a PSYCHIATRIST for 5 or 6 MONTHS now! I'm on MEDICINE now! THIS WORKS FOR ME!"

TL;DR: NOBODY IS GETTING HEALTHIER. DOG IS FAT. BEGGY IS SICK BUT HAMBER DOESN'T ADDRESS RUMORS. HAMBER IS STILL EATING POORLY AND PROBABLY LYING ABOUT HER UNDOCUMENTED PROGRESS. HAYDUR COMMENTS A-PLENTY! SKIP!

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There's been a long standing conspiracy that AL doesn't have and ID and hence cannot have a bank account. This is said to help her avoid her college and medical debts (and it could be why she only goes to ERs and shops around for one she isn't known in). Apparently she mentioned it in a Destiny-era vlog and said that she paid the rent to Destiny's account in cash. What has happened since then is unknown.

If Becky truly shares an account with AL, who may even possibly not have an account at all, then I really don't understand why Becky hasn't taken all the money and ran away... Oh, wait, her fat ass would never leave Kentucky if it was being hauled out with a crane. I fucking wish AL would debunk the hayders about her bank account the way she did with the onion powder. This rumor has been around for years, and since she's never addressed it, it might very well be true...
Shit is really fishy if you’re going in person to get cash money out of the bank to pay your rent. Who do they pay it too? The gay guys? Directly to the landlord? Who pays rent in cash? Wtf? If they have a bank account why wouldn’t they just write out a check for it?

What weird under the table shit is going on that they are paying rent in cash? Makes me think the gay guys or the landlord have some section 8 housing scam going on. Most likely the govt is actually paying most of the rent direct to the landlord and the gay guys pocket the cash from their totally not on the lease fat lesbo roommates.

k0ndumba

kiwifarms.net
Shit is really fishy if you’re going in person to get cash money out of the bank to pay your rent. Who do they pay it too? The gay guys? Directly to the landlord? Who pays rent in cash? Wtf? If they have a bank account why wouldn’t they just write out a check for it?

What weird under the table shit is going on that they are paying rent in cash? Makes me think the gay guys or the landlord have some section 8 housing scam going on. Most likely the govt is actually paying most of the rent direct to the landlord and the gay guys pocket the cash from their totally not on the lease fat lesbo roommates.
I just want to know what bank Hambo is using that the ATM limits are so low that Beggy has to make TWO separate trips to the ATM just to get enough money to cover their half of the bills.

ETA: maybe it's this bank since their hours line up with what Hamlord said. Haven't found anything on the website mentioning ATM limits, yet.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino