GETTING HEALTHIER!!!!! 10/10/2019 - Amber finally takes Twinkie to the vet!

Moonpie

Ride The Lightening. Fade To Black.
kiwifarms.net
Beggy looks like a huge blob of grease. Her hair looks like it hasn't been brushed in weeks and is so oily.

Amber replying that she's losing weight. What a fucking joke. That woddling around almost had me seasick. It straightened out when she was on scooterpuff.

Both of them are a joke. And I still don't think Thumb is in any really bad shape. She probably has cholesterol through the roof and doc got on her ass.

And big Ham has to exagerrate. As usual.

These two beasts are made for each other.

Pog Mathoin

kiwifarms.net
ooh - if Becky is actually sick what are the chances of the Williams clan turning on AL and blaming her? We all know they hate her anyway, but so far money has been the primary motivator in them pretending to get on with Her Royal Fatness. I've got my fingers crossed that one of the Williams clan finally snaps and dishes up some delicious dirt on AL.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just want to know what bank Hambo is using that the ATM limits are so low that Beggy has to make TWO separate trips to the ATM just to get enough money to cover their half of the bills.

ETA: maybe it's this bank since their hours line up with what Hamlord said. Haven't found anything on the website mentioning ATM limits, yet.
I’m going to guess it might have something to do with it not being an actual local bank account but a PayPal debit card, and they are using this banks ATMs (maybe MBC has the lowest ATM fee) to access the funds.

I read somewhere that if you can have a PP account without a SS# but the catch is pretty draconian account limits - things like not being able to take more than a few hundred dollars out per day and ATM limits. This would also provide another reason she doesnt just write a fucking check or do an e-check rent payment, because even this podunk bank offers e-checks and bill pay online. It would also explain the need for two trips for what isn’t a very big sum of money. I don’t believe they pay more than $600 in rent.

SAVE TWINKIE!

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If they're splitting bills with the fags it might be that each couple takes out the cash, then one couple or the other buys a single money order for the landlord or utility company.

And, most banks/ATMs won't let you take out more than like $500 cash a day from the ATM. If you want more than that you have to go into the bank or at least to the drive-thru teller, and that would require Amberlynn getting out of bed. A cash advance is different but I doubt she has credit cards.

I think this might suggest that Becky actually has less access to AL's finances than you'd think. If it were a joint account (or just Becky's own account) Becky could go in the bank/drive-thru teller and withdraw whatever she needed in one go, she wouldn't have to make repeated ATM trips.

Kukkamaaria

kiwifarms.net
I just want to know what bank Hambo is using that the ATM limits are so low that Beggy has to make TWO separate trips to the ATM just to get enough money to cover their half of the bills.

ETA: maybe it's this bank since their hours line up with what Hamlord said. Haven't found anything on the website mentioning ATM limits, yet.
At least hereabouts you can set the limit yourself. When you open a new bank account, there is a default limit for ATMs and credit/debit cards but you can change the limits online, any time you want.

US bank system is so weird though, here no one has used checks since the 80's.

Picaroon

You Are A Pirate
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit yall.

Yall are VASTLY overestimating how much exercise a chihuahua actually needs to be at a healthy weight. This is a really bad thing because it makes her dog's weight even worse.

Chihuahuas are very, very tiny dogs that are naturally high energy. You can keep them healthy by playing fucking fetch with them. Just throw a ball to the other end of the room for like 10-15 minutes every couple hours. That's all they need to be healthy if they're living with someone as insanely lazy as AL.

I've bred chis for a long ass time. My family has bred chis for a long ass time in general. I know my shit about chihuahuas and I know that you definitely don't need to give them an entire 30 minute walk every day/other day like bigger dogs to keep an average chi a healthy weight. Of course, it's best to walk them because they're fucking dogs, but obviously an owner like AL isn't going to do that- leading to the fact that there's much easier ways to keep such a small dog healthy.

Chihuahuas are known to be good for small living spaces because they're so ridiculously easy to keep fit. They're good dogs for apartments in cities because an apartment can provide all the exercise a chi needs to at least be a normal weight if the owner applies themselves. The fact that AL cant even lift up one of those hammy arms a few times a day to throw a ball around for the poor thing just fucking infuriates me.

SAVE TWINKIE!

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It almost sounds like that hillbilly vet tech said "13 pound would be ideal" which is absolutely wrong--although she didn't sound like she even believed what she was saying.

But there's no point sperging on this. If the vet tech had told her "no you dumb bitch your dog needs to lose at least ten pounds", Amberlynn would have simply omitted the entire vet visit from her video. The vet tech was trying to be nice, Amberlynn was trying to be manipulative, nothing is going to change anyway, who gives a fuck.

Serial Grapist

🎅🏼🍇
kiwifarms.net
Is anyone autistic and/or bored enough to transcribe what the vet says? I can't understand a thing. But from what I've gathered, it seems like she's (politely) scolding Amber for Twinkie's weight and Amber intentionally edited out most of the conversation.
Her accent was a lil’ hard for me to decipher, but I’m pretty sure this is how the convo went:

Vet: she’s 16 and a half pounds.i probably wouldn’t try to let her get much bigger.
ALR: oh no no...
Vet: it’s gonna be harder on her heart. As she gets older
Becky: yeah
ALR: would you say around like 13.
Vet: um. Yeah that would be ideal.
ALR: cos, yeah, cos I know for a dog like 3lbs extra is like 50 for a human if not more.
Becky: yeah
Vet: how old is she now?
ALR: she’s 7
Vet: yeah that’s why I said the older they get the more it could put a strain on her little heart. You don’t want that.
ALR (to Twinkie): you okay baby girl
Vet: lets see. does she run and play at all?
Becky: she does
ALR: she plays with the other dogs yeah
Vet: she’s still getting exercise
ALR: yeah
Vet: it’s just that she gets a smaller... [Cut off as ALR ends that scene there)

sperginity

fuck xmas and fuck you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can't be the only one who doesn't give a shit about that fucking fat dog...
twinkie lives a damn good life compared to most dogs out there, people need to calm the fuck down.

And I still don't think Thumb is in any really bad shape. She probably has cholesterol through the roof and doc got on her ass.
Having hypertension and high cholesterol before you're even 30 is being in bad shape. iirc becky has PCOS, which when combined with obesity makes things like diabetes and heart disease much more likely. Becky's food looks like what elderly cardiac patients eat, its horrible and bland (and requires a lot of chewing for someone who has crappy teeth).

Cereal Killer

the Sprite Zero of evil
kiwifarms.net
twinkie lives a damn good life compared to most dogs out there, people need to calm the fuck down.
Damn you and your reasonableness! :) Absolutely, Twinkie, and the cats, are living the life of Riley compared to too many other animals. Amberlynn choosing to include that particular clip of her vet visit still strikes me as hilarious

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino