GETTING HEALTHIER!!!!! 10/10/2019 - Amber finally takes Twinkie to the vet!

Lunachu

kiwifarms.net
Her accent was a lil’ hard for me to decipher, but I’m pretty sure this is how the convo went:

Vet: she’s 16 and a half pounds.i probably wouldn’t try to let her get much bigger.
ALR: oh no no...
Vet: it’s gonna be harder on her heart. As she gets older
Becky: yeah
ALR: would you say around like 13.
Vet: um. Yeah that would be ideal.
ALR: cos, yeah, cos I know for a dog like 3lbs extra is like 50 for a human if not more.
Becky: yeah
Vet: how old is she now?
ALR: she’s 7
Vet: yeah that’s why I said the older they get the more it could put a strain on her little heart. You don’t want that.
ALR (to Twinkie): you okay baby girl
Vet: lets see. does she run and play at all?
Becky: she does
ALR: she plays with the other dogs yeah
Vet: she’s still getting exercise
ALR: yeah
Vet: it’s just that she gets a smaller... [Cut off as ALR ends that scene there)
I think the vet assumed Amber was talking about 13 years not 13 pounds when she said that would be ideal. As in a chihuahua with Twinkie's health issues could live to be that old. I refuse to believe the vet would be stupid enough to say 13 pounds is ideal.

Toohottotrot

kiwifarms.net
does al/thumb own a mobility scooter or any power mobility aids(the focus is on the dog right now ) to be able to assist with excirse plus think of all the hauls /plus proving the haters wrong videos that could be made

im not super following Al right now but I'm pl right now so I'll shut up

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino