Getting KF down is a mild inconvenience to the majority of us

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Just Dont

The Queen of Hate
kiwifarms.net
Except for Null and other Ops and jannies, having KF down by doing ddos attacks is just an annoyance, like a mosquito biting a giant.

This is peak tranny thinking: They go mad and react but don't understand that to us is just another way to reaffirm that they are mentally ill and childish.

Most of us here have a job or do something else besides spending every waking moment online, contrary to Trannies who are so hideous and so insane that they base their whole existence on mentions by random on the internet.

I feel sorry for the parents of all the Trannies in the world and I hope they find sweet release when they eventually get wings.

pedoguyguykrai

41 percent tranny janny clean up crew
kiwifarms.net
I was only mildly annoyed but posted 41 percent fueled suicide cleans up to goregish anyways, from my work, and lmao and it didn't stop me from showing the harsh reality that onces you get the cock chop you too can end up killing yourself due to regret, dilate more trannies. it just means the death industry gets more business in the end lol.

Chris Chad

kiwifarms.net
Most of us here have a job or do something else besides spending every waking moment online, contrary to Trannies who are so hideous and so insane that they base their whole existence on mentions by random on the internet.
They think we live on the Farms like they live on Twitter. Outside of happenings like this, I check the farms for maybe 15-20 minutes a day, laugh at retards, and then go about my business. I'd imagine thats the case for 99% of the people on here.

pedoguyguykrai

kiwifarms.net
They think we live on the Farms like they live on Twitter. Outside of happenings like this, I check the farms for maybe 15-20 minutes a day, laugh at retards, and then go about my business. I'd imagine thats the case for 99% of the people on here.
yeah my status may say online all the time but thats because I keep kf up on my laptop I suck at passwords, and if I am not at work I am playing games anyway, plus kiwifarms isnt the only forum I frequent anyway, and its not like if one avenue gets cut off doesnt mean I can't shit post about troons and lolcows elsewhere.

Knight of the Rope

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
yeah my status may say online all the time but thats because I keep kf up on my laptop I suck at passwords, and if I am not at work I am playing games anyway, plus kiwifarms isnt the only forum I frequent anyway, and its not like if one avenue gets cut off doesnt mean I can't shit post about troons and lolcows elsewhere.
Cringe. If you were a real player you'd keep Kiwi Farms open on your laptop all the time and be permanently logged in because it's the only thing you've got to distract you from the literal void that is my life otherwise. Get on my level scrub.

A Grey Cat

Meow
kiwifarms.net
it was annoying and im glad its back but im not on here 24/7. Im most active after work hours because the farms is the only place i can get a true and honest (mostly unbiased) look at how fucked up everything in the world really is and hopefully a few laughs at the inept troons living in a commune and larping as women, soildgers and ranchers, and a nearly 40 year old manchild as his brain decays along with his ancient mother in a filthy house and all he can do is bitch and moan about mlp g5 being "cancelled." becasue he says so.

Home Sweet Home

pedoguyguykrai

kiwifarms.net
Cringe. If you were a real player you'd keep Kiwi Farms open on your laptop all the time and be permanently logged in because it's the only thing you've got to distract you from the literal void that is my life otherwise. Get on my level scrub.
I'm sorry I fill the void in my life with matierialistic items, hobbies, and working trying out expensive make up and being mildly disappointed is alot more fulfilling then shit posting, better than sex.