Getting KF down is a mild inconvenience to the majority of us

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Knight of the Rope

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm sorry I fill the void in my life with matierialistic items, hobbies, and working
See when you earnestpost in response to my shitpost and also somehow turn it into yet another sad glimpse behind the curtain that is your life I feel conflicted. It makes me feel like I'm the autist being baited. (I don't like it.)

trying out expensive make up and being mildly disappointed is alot more fulfilling then shit posting,
That can't possibly be true.

better than sex.
Are you sure? Everyone ever seems to have only good things to say about sex. It sounds awesome and I can't wait to try it.

Kotol

Voluntary Ward Bitch
kiwifarms.net
I usually read Kiwifarms whenever I take the train to work, but this week I started to read a Warhammer book and I am already halfway through.

Thanks, tranny Nurglings.

pedoguyguykrai

41 percent tranny janny clean up crew
kiwifarms.net
See when you earnestpost in response to my shitpost and also somehow turn it into yet another sad glimpse behind the curtain that is your life I feel conflicted. It makes me feel like I'm the autist being baited. (I don't like it.)

That can't possibly be true.

Are you sure? Everyone ever seems to have only good things to say about sex. It sounds awesome and I can't wait to try it.
its pretty much the same 10 minutes of pleasure and then meh, its okay, atleast with matierialistic goods the only thing you have to regret is buyers remorse not herpes.

Chef Hanlon

Hey hey people, Chef here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I hope that the tranny who paid hundreds of dollars to some dude in eastern Europe to DoS the site takes away from their HRT budget.

FarCentrist

kiwifarms.net
The kiwifarm ddosing was about as incompetent as the factorio steam review bombing:

Day 1 is the peak
Factorio 80 negative steam reviews.
Kiwifarms had a good amount of downtime. Pretty annoying but I used this opportunity to walk my dog in the nice sunny weather and hang out with my friends and have some drinks because I don't live on fucking twitter or whatever like the mob activists do.

Day 2 is when things die down a bit.
Factorio 20 negative steam reviews.
Still some kiwifarms downtime but not as bad as yesterday.

Day 3 is when most of the mob get bored and get distracted by some new outrage elsewhere.

We're in day 3. The only winners are kiwifarms who probably got a bunch of new users/publicity and the pajeet or Dimitri hackers who the mob paid for the ddos services.

The troon mob had one minor victory: Josh's twitter ban which was way overdue all things considered and who gives a fuck about Twitter anyway.