GETTING MY CAT SPAYED - 3/1/2018

Bashful Bunny

kiwifarms.net
That fucking crying emote on her thumbnail lmao. Getting your pet spayed or neutered is nothing to cry about, it's something responsible pet owners do for the benefit of their pets. Spays are a simple surgery and Rarity will be fine, but if Al wants to act like she's so worried about Rarity being uncomfortable/in pain after surgery, then she should know that Rarity's recovery would have been even easier for her if she had been spayed when she was younger rather than when she was fully grown.

Becks says she thinks she has a thyroid problem. If she did, she would have other symptoms rather than just being fat. The fact that she easily lost weight while cutting calories is a pretty good sign that she doesn't have hypothyroidism (which is what I'm assuming she thinks she has since one of the symptoms of that is unexplained weight gain). If she really thinks she does have a thyroid issue, she can easily have her thyroid checked with routine blood work. She eats too much and moves too little, which explains her excess weight. She hasn't mentioned any of the other symptoms of hypothyroidism, like hair loss, slow heart rate, lethargy, etc. Hypothyroidism is another condition that is used by obese people to excuse themselves from responsibility for their obesity, just like PCOS. They aren't actually diagnosed with anything, they just grab onto any disorder that involves weight gain and use it as a shield to protect themselves from the reality that their poor lifestyle choices are actually to blame.

Eric seems surprised that Al doesn't really have any supporters and that most of her viewers have nothing nice to say about her or to her. Al must have painted a rosy picture about her youtube channel, when in reality she's only gotten more subscribers since the whole vegan for three days fiasco and then all of the negative attention she's gotten from other dumb shit she's done, like the Kasey thing. He piggybacked Al and his subscribers are only there for candids of her rather than whatever boring shit he gets up to as yet another unemployed adult with no ambitions. It's not surprising at all that he gets haydurz on his channel since he doesn't have his own audience.

Can I get an Amen?

kiwifarms.net
1. What’s up with AL and “I only got 3 hours of sleep”?? Do y’all notice every time she is forced to wake up before noon she only manages 3 hours of sleep? Not 2, not 4, always 3.
2. I’m glad Rarity is fixed. That cat is so precious.
3. Laughed out loud at Becks and the gay trying to stand on one elevated foot. Really wished they’d make AL try. How dare she laugh at them. Really AL, really??

C3PBRO

YOUR AND IDIOT
kiwifarms.net
That fucking crying emote on her thumbnail lmao. Getting your pet spayed or neutered is nothing to cry about, it's something responsible pet owners do for the benefit of their pets. Spays are a simple surgery and Rarity will be fine, but if Al wants to act like she's so worried about Rarity being uncomfortable/in pain after surgery, then she should know that Rarity's recovery would have been even easier for her if she had been spayed when she was younger rather than when she was fully grown.
I can totally sympathize with people being worried for their pets but Amberlynn is just so goddamn extra about anything that resembles adult responsibility that I can't say I'm surprised by it. We can look forward to more of this blubbering and simpering when she uploads the video of her putting her big girl pants on and taking her fat ass to the doctor.

Long time lurker

kiwifarms.net
- That is one pissed off cat in the thumbnail.
- 6 ads.
- Amber has age spots. Can you say "bye bye liver"?
- Seems like she made "Eric" write something on the board to show the hadurz he does write there.
- Amber cried the night before. :'(
- Becky is much better with animals than Amber is. Also, that carrier looks brand new.
- This might be the last time I do one of these. Amber's breathing is bothering me too much.
- She is "mad that things have happened the way the have happened" (in regards to taking so long to "find" a vet, which was totes not her fault).
- Let's rehash the vet saga, but now with a changed ending - according to Amber the "really good place" only called her back AFTER she'd already scheduled the surgery elsewhere.
- She just got up from a nap and is out of breath.
- She couldn't sleep more than 3 hours the night before (cause she worries sooooooooooo much about her baby), but the nap helped because she wasn't awake worrying. To make this clear: she couldn't sleep at night because she was worried, so she napped during the day to avoid worrying.
- She's been told Rarity will have pink stitches, which Amber thinks is cute.*sigh*
- Reminds us she's a fur mama AND that she's paying for "the whole getup like the medicine and uhm".
- Oh, yeah! The rabies shot. Amber doesn't know when was the last time Rarity got one, which to me indicates Rarity never got one before or it was way overdue. Mentions (in case you forgot) that she's paying for "the whole getup in one motion".
- Allow me to nitpick. Amber said "we are doing that", meaning the surgery and shot. No. She's paying for it. The vet did both.
- We end this annoying segment with fake crying from our gurl.
- Rarity is back in the house, still in the carrier. Amber says "she's high on painkillers and stuff and like has the anesthesia". :powerlevel:The cat is awake, aware and doesn't look confused. Amber is wrong in her assumption. Also, no vet worth their salt would release an animal still under the influence of anesthesia to its owner.
- Dr Amber, DVM, claims the other animals will hiss at her because of the anesthesia. I don't even... Rarity is "acting weird". I wonder if it has anything to do with...I don't know coming out of sedation inside a strange box (which, by going with the footage shown previously, she isn't used to). Amber is keeping her inside the carrier because the good folks at the vet told her to.
- The carrier is on a chair and Rarity is rolling around inside it. Why not place it on the floor, or better yet, take the cat out of it?
- Yay! Another game. And we learn that Eric cannot follow instructions that contains do A and B, so Amber helps him by making the instructions more confusing.
- Fuck this noise. It's been more than one minute and he still doesn't get it. I'm skipping.
- Next scene starts with the phone pointed at the TV and Amber saying they are making her watch a movie. She's never seen it and has a feeling she's going to hate it. The name of the movie? The Hunger Games. I wonder what she thinks the movie is about...
- Eric pressures her to explain why she thinks she's going to hate the movie and we get the Amberism of the day: "I don't like movies like this. Like actioning".
- 10:08 gives us the most hilarious part of this video. The poor CC script can't decipher Amber's words and we can read "I love toilet". Amber was talking about Twilight.
- Update on Rarity. She's now on the sofa and licking her stitches. Eric points it out and Amber didn't know she wasn't suppose to lick them. She tells Rarity to stop (because that works, right?) and Rarity goes right back to licking the cut. Amber is too busy holding the phone to do anything, so Eric moves Rarity's head away from the belly area. Such a good fur mama...
- Comment of the day. Skipping.
- Darn it! Didn't skip far enough. Something, something hadurz. Eric thinks they're doing it for some reason and Amber asks him what to do. Because we all know how thick skinned he is.
- Reminder she gets a lot of love, despite the hadurz. Skipping some more.
- Meh. I think it ends with them talking about the hadurz.

Octomet

kiwifarms.net
I saw someone in the comments remark how her weigh in at the doctor was 77lbs more than her last public weigh in. Any scraps of truth in that? I can't imagine her admitting to such a major difference, but thought I'd ask in case she spilled on FB or something.

• Agree
Reactions: London Raine

ThePlagueTND

kiwifarms.net
Snapback Hat Count: 2 (Better get that fucking number up!)

upload_2018-3-1_13-31-24.png

"They told me to keep her in the carrier for a few hours." I really hope that Amberlynn doesn't see that as an excuse to keep her in there a few days. I really really hope the surgical area doesn't get infected. Good fucking god she had to be told licking the area is not good!

upload_2018-3-1_13-33-32.png

Brain games? To Amberlynn's surprise, the brain is sadly sold seperately.

upload_2018-3-1_13-38-23.png

Can't wait for this fight at UFC 222

upload_2018-3-1_13-41-44.png

Who in the ragtag group is a fan of Evil Dead?

upload_2018-3-1_13-46-38.png

"I possibly have a thyroid problem soo..."

upload_2018-3-1_13-49-47.png

Her face when Eric is trying to explain the hate comments.

I wonder if we'll get a third round table discussion about the hate comments.

Last edited:

Ohhhamburgersss

kiwifarms.net
H
I saw someone in the comments remark how her weigh in at the doctor was 77lbs more than her last public weigh in. Any scraps of truth in that? I can't imagine her admitting to such a major difference, but thought I'd ask in case she spilled on FB or something.
Hmmm.. I wonder too, 77 eel bees seems like a lot in a month even for her. Somebody do math and figure out how many calories in a day she would have to be eating to gain that.

strawberryjam

spread me on toast
kiwifarms.net
I'm sorry but there is just no way she gained that much in one month. It's not possible. Did she gain? Very likely, imo. But 77lbs is just insane. She'd have to be eating, like, 3 large pizzas a day for that to happen.

Last edited:

strawberryjam

spread me on toast
kiwifarms.net
H

Hmmm.. I wonder too, 77 eel bees seems like a lot in a month even for her. Somebody do math and figure out how many calories in a day she would have to be eating to gain that.
To gain 77lbs in a month, she would have to eat a surplus of 8859 calories (as in, on top of how many calories she already eats in a day). it's just not possible. lol.

Edit: also I inputted her weight as 475lbs which I don't really know is accurate – just guesstimating based on her last weigh-in in january

Attachments

GORL

"I'm a lesbian. I don't like wieners on my face."
kiwifarms.net
Even though it's not possible for her to gain that much in 4-5 weeks, it's possible the person means that her scale isn't reading correctly (which we've seen her not let it stabilize while she's on it) and that the doctor's office scale read 77 pounds higher than her last weigh-in. Just a theory. No idea if there's truth to this 77 pounds rumor at all.

Octomet

kiwifarms.net
Even though it's not possible for her to gain that much in 4-5 weeks, it's possible the person means that her scale isn't reading correctly (which we've seen her not let it stabilize while she's on it) and that the doctor's office scale read 77 pounds higher than her last weigh-in. Just a theory. No idea if there's truth to this 77 pounds rumor at all.
That's what I was thinking. Or she had the tare function on, and that goes up to 30lbs right? Leaving 47 new lbs gained. Or the whole thing could have just been keyboard diarrhea speculation?

• Agree
Reactions: 666EVE666 and GORL
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino