GherkinRealness posts his Chris/Jacob fanfic

GherkinRealness

kiwifarms.net
Come now. How can someone this pure and innocent hurt Chris. /sneed ::vomits forever::
This is genuinely quite disturbing. Him calling out for Christine, asking for a bedtime story from his 'mummy'. But the whole tongue thing? He is definitely sexually promiscuous af.

Not as disgusting as having Sockness fucking Chris' infected neovagina.
Imagine the smell.
I'm genuinely unsure at this point whether Chris even wants to fuck, unlike what he wanted to do before. He still follows his impulses, but no longer based on being horny. Think about it, his previous actions based on impulses are him trying to force kiss Emily, sending masturbation tapes, photographing himself nude, drawing sex stuff in his comics, etc. All the impulse stuff he does now are merge related. That's it. 'All Star' was the last sex-related thing that he's released (as far as I recall), but in it he's no erect, he's miserable, and he was blackmailed into doing it. Also, note he's said he doesnt masturbate any more: he's a notorious liar, but I'm inclined to believe him on this one. All that hormone juice he's got pumping into his veins is destroying his libido.

Now, he's still a fucking idiot, so if they did ever meet I'm sure they'll have some kind of sex. Maybe Sockness flipping Chris onto his back, his fat stomach wobbling from side to side. Chris' eyes are vacant, his facial expression giving the most fake of smiles, before succumbing to a neutral expression. He takes a deep breath in, but he's not quivering like Sockness is. He is not excited, he's just accepting this. Accepting this is the only way to bring forthe the merge. He has to get his mother and father back to help him and Magi-Chan. He's done so much for the merge so far, so this is just another step. He just has to do this. Just accept the seed, and it'll all be better. Hubby said so.

Sockness leans forward, that chesire-cat grin with the crooked teeth seeping whiffs of mushroom and non-determinable flavour of crisps. He purses his wet, yet chapped, lips. Chris can't even recall the last time he received a kiss from anyone but his mother. At least willingly. Sockness's mouth tastes stale as they make out. For a moment, Chris wishes he asked Sockness to use mouthwash, or at least brush his teeth, but then he realises this is just a silly thing in the grand scheme of the dimensional merge. Nonetheless, the taste is sour, yet the texture of that slimey, sluggish tongue is course, almost gunky. Their cheeks rub together; it's coarse and sore. Chris realises this is probably his first, authentic kiss. He doesn't smile as Sockness pulls away.

Sockness erupts with outbursts of brief giggles as he starts peeling himself out of the Care Bear pyjamas, his small bulge slowly ebbing and twitching in the fabrics. Eventually, Chris sees before him the extremely round figure nude figure of Jacob.

"I need to fuck you, mummy". The words emit from that stretched grin like a giddy child. "I need to fuck you and impregnate you, okay, Christine? Is that okay, mummy?"

He's a bit strange, Chris thinks as he begins to turn over.

"You can't turn over, mummy. I need to see your face."

At the back of his mind, Chris curses. But that thought instantly disintegrates into thoughts of the merge. I'm doing this for us, Hubby. For you, Magi Chan. And Mewtwo. And... He forgot. He actually forgot. Sylvana. It's Sylvana... I'm sorry, wifey. I didn't forget. It's all rather stressful.

Since Magi Chan had invited Jacob into their marriage, the five of them were getting along well. Jacob kept sending him the text-logs of all the erotic sexting that they had together, and kept asking Chris to send his. But, truth be told, Chris couldn't remember the last time he had erotic dreams of his partners. Not for a long while. Years, even. But they were his partners. And they loved him. He knew they loved him. Even if they were apparently succumbing to Jacob's devious sex acts (according to the chat logs), they still loved him, right? After all, he had saved them from the Ideaguys and their plot to blow up everything he loved there.

It was all so stressful, being a demi god. He was a demi god, after all. And he was responsible for everything that happened in the other dimension. A diplomat of the highest degree, and offering guidance to citizens from both realms.

It was at the is point he realised Jacob was touching his privates, desperately trying to get Chris erect. He was semi-successful, but still, it was not enough to satisfy the man who had opened his house, his life, to Chris.

"Mummy, your so soft. Don't worry mummy, you little boy will help you. Your little boy loves you, Christine."

As Sockness began to suck, Chris remembers the face of Kacey. Of Julie. Of Emily. Of The Wallflower. Of Megan. He felt aroused.

The guilt instantly kicked in. I'm so sorry, Magi Chan. He kept thinking of his husband's face. His husbands child-friendly, 2-dimensional mouse face. He tried not accepting it, but he felt himself soften as he did so. My husband loves me, he's my husband and I love him so much. He loves me too. Since Barb died, my partners all have my back.

In the midst of all the doubt, Jacob has rambled about more devious nonsense, and was prepping Chris's brown-encrusted asshole for entry. The smell in the room was ripe with shit, cum, damp and sickly strawberry-scented perfume.

As Sockness took Chris' anal virginity, Chris felt surprisingly little, physically. He just looked around, seeking someone to tell him it was okay. To tell him that he was doing well, and that it's going to be all right. Instead, he had Jacob's fat hands grab his face and force him to stare at the lumbering sack of cum pounding his unprotected way into his ass.

"Your mine, now, mummy." Jacob laughed, spittle sprinkling from the gaps inbetween those rotten teeth. "Your mine, Christine."

The small voice at the back of Chris' head, silenced for years behind the veil of certainty, at last began to call out. He took your partners from you. He's taking your fictional partners and your fictional world from you. You've know for years the merge is not real. Your mother is dead now, it's time to accept tha-

"Yes, hubby," Chris murmured, proud of himself that he had silenced those horrible, doubting words. Jacob filled Chris with his lumpy, stringy semen. All for the merge, he promised, the happy ending will come soon.

Jacob flopped his fat, oafish figure ontop of Chris, embracing and cuddling the still figure silently being crushed beneath him. As Jacob started to snuggle into him, Chris remembered once upon a time, as he sat in his bedroom in Virginia, drawing the first panel of Sonichu Episode 1, he had been truly proud. And happy.

He shed a tear that dripped down his cheek and into one of the folds. The last sembilance of acceptance, leaving his soul as, with a frown, Chris crushed the doubts once more, and silently wished for Magi Chan, Mewtwo and Sylvia to think of him as he fell into a restless sleep.

Floop

I, Scout, humbly present a toast to Miss Pauling!
kiwifarms.net
Now, he's still a fucking idiot, so if they did ever meet I'm sure they'll have some kind of sex. Maybe Sockness flipping Chris onto his back, his fat stomach wobbling from side to side. Chris' eyes are vacant, his facial expression giving the most fake of smiles, before succumbing to a neutral expression. He takes a deep breath in, but he's not quivering like Sockness is. He is not excited, he's just accepting this. Accepting this is the only way to bring forthe the merge. He has to get his mother and father back to help him and Magi-Chan. He's done so much for the merge so far, so this is just another step. He just has to do this. Just accept the seed, and it'll all be better. Hubby said so.

Sockness leans forward, that chesire-cat grin with the crooked teeth seeping whiffs of mushroom and non-determinable flavour of crisps. He purses his wet, yet chapped, lips. Chris can't even recall the last time he received a kiss from anyone but his mother. At least willingly. Sockness's mouth tastes stale as they make out. For a moment, Chris wishes he asked Sockness to use mouthwash, or at least brush his teeth, but then he realises this is just a silly thing in the grand scheme of the dimensional merge. Nonetheless, the taste is sour, yet the texture of that slimey, sluggish tongue is course, almost gunky. Their cheeks rub together; it's coarse and sore. Chris realises this is probably his first, authentic kiss. He doesn't smile as Sockness pulls away.

Sockness erupts with outbursts of brief giggles as he starts peeling himself out of the Care Bear pyjamas, his small bulge slowly ebbing and twitching in the fabrics. Eventually, Chris sees before him the extremely round figure nude figure of Jacob.

"I need to fuck you, mummy". The words emit from that stretched grin like a giddy child. "I need to fuck you and impregnate you, okay, Christine? Is that okay, mummy?"

At the back of his mind, Chris curses. But that thought instantly disintegrates into thoughts of the merge. I'm doing this for us, Hubby. For you, Magi Chan. And Mewtwo. And... He forgot. He actually forgot. Sylvana. It's Sylvana... I'm sorry, wifey. I didn't forget. It's all rather stressful.

Since Magi Chan had invited Jacob into their marriage, the five of them were getting along well. Jacob kept sending him the text-logs of all the erotic sexting that they had together, and kept asking Chris to send his. But, truth be told, Chris couldn't remember the last time he had erotic dreams of his partners. Not for a long while. Years, even. But they were his partners. And they loved him. He knew they loved him. Even if they were apparently succumbing to Jacob's devious sex acts (according to the chat logs), they still loved him, right? After all, he had saved them from the Ideaguys and their plot to blow up everything he loved there.

It was all so stressful, being a demi god. He was a demi god, after all. And he was responsible for everything that happened in the other dimension. A diplomat of the highest degree, and offering guidance to citizens from both realms.

It was at the is point he realised Jacob was touching his privates, desperately trying to get Chris erect. He was semi-successful, but still, it was not enough to satisfy the man who had opened his house, his life, to Chris.

"Mummy, your so soft. Don't worry mummy, you little boy will help you. Your little boy loves you, Christine."

As Sockness began to suck, Chris remembers the face of Kacey. Of Julie. Of Emily. Of The Wallflower. Of Megan. He felt aroused.

The guilt instantly kicked in. I'm so sorry, Magi Chan. He kept thinking of his husband's face. His husbands child-friendly, 2-dimensional mouse face. He tried not accepting it, but he felt himself soften as he did so. My husband loves me, he's my husband and I love him so much. He loves me too. Since Barb died, my partners all have my back.

In the midst of all the doubt, Jacob has rambled about more devious nonsense, and was prepping Chris's brown-encrusted asshole for entry. The smell in the room was ripe with shit, cum, damp and sickly strawberry-scented perfume.

As Sockness took Chris' anal virginity, Chris felt surprisingly little, physically. He just looked around, seeking someone to tell him it was okay. To tell him that he was doing well, and that it's going to be all right. Instead, he had Jacob's fat hands grab his face and force him to stare at the lumbering sack of cum pounding his unprotected way into his ass.

"Your mine, now, mummy." Jacob laughed, spittle sprinkling from the gaps inbetween those rotten teeth. "Your mine, Christine."

The small voice at the back of Chris' head, silenced for years behind the veil of certainty, at last began to call out. He took your partners from you. He's taking your fictional partners and your fictional world from you. You've know for years the merge is not real. Your mother is dead now, it's time to accept tha-

"Yes, hubby," Chris murmured, proud of himself that he had silenced those horrible, doubting words. Jacob filled Chris with his lumpy, stringy semen. All for the merge, he promised, the happy ending will come soon.

Jacob flopped his fat, oafish figure ontop of Chris, embracing and cuddling the still figure silently being crushed beneath him. As Jacob started to snuggle into him, Chris remembered once upon a time, as he sat in his bedroom in Virginia, drawing the first panel of Sonichu Episode 1, he had been truly proud. And happy.

He shed a tear that dripped down his cheek and into one of the folds. The last sembilance of acceptance, leaving his soul as, with a frown, Chris crushed the doubts once more, and silently wished for Magi Chan, Mewtwo and Sylvia to think of him as he fell into a restless sleep.
Holy shit. Dude what the fuck.

JULAY

kiwifarms.net
I'm willing to bet the rotors are thin also and who knows what state the calipers are in. A complete replacement of pads and rotors, with labor, is 500 here where I am. Another 500 for the exhaust hole is also par for the course. I think that prices where Chris lives will be similar to those where I'm located.
I'm willing to bet that the brakes have been grinding for a month destroying the rotors and Chris thought, "Hmm, yeah, dat sound isn't very good dere" and only did something about it when the Snorlax said something when she was in the van with him.

This is genuinely quite disturbing. Him calling out for Christine, asking for a bedtime story from his 'mummy'. But the whole tongue thing? He is definitely sexually promiscuous af.

I'm genuinely unsure at this point whether Chris even wants to fuck, unlike what he wanted to do before. He still follows his impulses, but no longer based on being horny. Think about it, his previous actions based on impulses are him trying to force kiss Emily, sending masturbation tapes, photographing himself nude, drawing sex stuff in his comics, etc. All the impulse stuff he does now are merge related. That's it. 'All Star' was the last sex-related thing that he's released (as far as I recall), but in it he's no erect, he's miserable, and he was blackmailed into doing it. Also, note he's said he doesnt masturbate any more: he's a notorious liar, but I'm inclined to believe him on this one. All that hormone juice he's got pumping into his veins is destroying his libido.

Dude...

Last edited:

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net
If you ever want an enlongated version of that I'd be happy to oblige!
The less you think it's Chris and Jacob, it's more of a homo-eroticism than horror story.
I would be glad to watch the porno of it if was roleplayed by these type of men. 800px-Blatino_Erotica_Awards.jpeg

Last edited: