Ghost and True Capitalist Radio General Thread -

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
lol what a drama queen. He has worked himself up into an unreasonable frenzy over manchildren and anime cartoons ruining America and his own torpedoing of his show.

millais

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's chimping out and cans.waving about his neighbors setting off fireworks at this late hour. Classic boomer behavior.

It's painfully obvious he's been desperately craving an audience since he destroyed TCR. There's only like 170 people watching his broadcast, and he's reading and responding to just about every other chat message for free, even the the trollish ones. He already responded to four or five of my chat messages, you don't even have to pay anything. Sounds like he will be bringing back RG in future broadcast and stop being so triggered by failtrolls and forgive all the behind-the-scenes drama.

Oh, and he's getting high on marijuana now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Colonel J

The Sheriff
kiwifarms.net
It's painfully obvious he's been desperately craving an audience since he destroyed TCR. There's only like 170 people watching his broadcast, and he's reading and responding to just about every other chat message for free, even the the trollish ones. He already responded to four or five of my chat
to be fair, it's new years and hardly anyone follows Ghost's YouTube.

• Agree
Reactions: AnonymousDimwit

Meowthkip

Danny Devito holding a painting of a Sonichu OC
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's painfully obvious he's been desperately craving an audience since he destroyed TCR. There's only like 170 people watching his broadcast, and he's reading and responding to just about every other chat message for free, even the the trollish ones. He already responded to four or five of my chat messages, you don't even have to pay anything. Sounds like he will be bringing back RG in future broadcast and stop being so triggered by failtrolls and forgive all the behind-the-scenes drama.

Oh, and he's getting high on marijuana now.
It's sad, but I feel like True Capitalist Radio is a relic of a bygone era. Alex Jones outdoes his shtick, and other conservative commentators are having more success with a more cool, calm and collected approach, preferring to own the libs with "facts and logic." Ben Shapiro just lets the memes and jokes about him roll off like water on a duck's back.

And since liberals have never really flourished with talk radio the way conservatives have, it's a lot harder to organize raids against clueless SJWs, since they're usually not boomers and they have enough internet savvy to suppress attempts at trolling in their own spaces. So despite the fact that SJWs are just as likely to have over-the-top reactions to being antagonized, they're not going to open themselves up to that if they can help it. It's why so many moments of them flipping out are usually candid videos of them out in public, as opposed to on podcasts or livestreams. And they certainly wouldn't play that up for an audience like Ghost did and have fun with their trolls. They take themselves far too seriously.

Also if Fred Knudsen reads other parts of the board, I would love to see a Down the Rabbit Hole episode on True Capitalist Radio. I feel like that'd be a fun episode. Or maybe get Whang! to do a Tales from the Internet on it.

millais

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He got sloppy drunk and stoned by the end of the broadcast, as bad as the very first 420 episode except he kept responding to the chat all the way through. He got really really sentimental about the listeners, even the trolls. It was part cringe, part endearing.

he's live with the second episode of the new show now. I wish I could listen. I wonder if he is serious about bringing back RG and shoutouts.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVMp9pbWxS0

edit: thought I wouldn't be able to catch it live, but I got on in time to get a chatroom shoutout!

Orkeosaurus

kiwifarms.net
personally I think media share is getting tiresome. Monetizing Ghost's attention is just a bad idea, now he feels obligated to let people play through every basic bitch NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER or Fuck You Texas with the result being he takes goddamn 2 hours to get through the markets.

Also please tell me someone's at least played Ram Ranch, haven't listened to every new episode.

millais

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
personally I think media share is getting tiresome. Monetizing Ghost's attention is just a bad idea, now he feels obligated to let people play through every basic bitch NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER or Fuck You Texas with the result being he takes goddamn 2 hours to get through the markets.

Also please tell me someone's at least played Ram Ranch, haven't listened to every new episode.
Yes, I remember someone played Ram Ranch audio in the Thursday or Friday broadcast, but they messed up and it cut out after a few seconds. Ghost did recognize it though, so it still got a good reaction out of him.

I think once the show settles into a steady rhythm, mediashare will become less frequently used and abused. Right now it is a novelty and there is boosted interest in the show itself simply because Ghost is back. After all these newfag trolls blow through their money in the coming weeks, they will stop spamming mediashare and use it more judiciously and save their shitty audio spam for RG. I don't see it as a problem since these people are literally paying 8.00 USD for a guaranteed reaction, and it will always be there even if Ghost decides to axe RG again

I'm kind of disappointed that except for IBS calls, no substantial character-based trolling has yet to return. That is one aspect in which TonyTalk has managed to take the lead over TCR 3.0. Uncle Tony doesn't get too many splices and remixes, but he has a vast menagerie of character trolls. Unfortunately he is also getting spammed by Cleveland Show song spammers too.

The most recent broadcast was a huge disappointment, to say the least. Ghost disabled TTS and mediashare donations so he could get through The Markets and Political Soliloquy uninterrupted, which was good for the flow of the show, but he had a total Boomer moment that completely ruined RG. He screwed up the stream settings so that for the entirety of RG, all of the callers' audio was totally inaudible to the stream viewers. Judging by Ghost's reaction to the calls (which only he could hear), it seemed like there were a couple of quality splices and even some live/original African Booty Scratcher calls, but all of it was ruined by the fact that no one watching the stream could hear them.

Then to top it all off, at the end of the show, I told Ghost in chat not to blame the technical difficulties on the Engineer, and the asshole immediately blamed the Engineer and beat him live on air. Very disrespectful to the Real Talent.

Hopefully everything will be fixed in time for the Baller Friday broadcast.

Judge Holden

Explorer in the further regions of autism
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Honestly im slowly getting used to his improved quality voice, and the new show is pretty enjoyable with the mediashare thing and ghost's new "mid splice reaction" thing. Hopefully this can sustain itself for atleast a little while

millais

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Honestly im slowly getting used to his improved quality voice, and the new show is pretty enjoyable with the mediashare thing and ghost's new "mid splice reaction" thing. Hopefully this can sustain itself for atleast a little while
The HD sound is a mixed bag, imo. It makes Engineer and Tyrone voice sound faker, but it makes Mr. Optimism and Uncle Bernie and George Soros voice sound more realistic, almost to the point that you can't tell it's Ghost doing a voice impression.

• Agree
Reactions: Mr. Duck

Randy Lahey

Trailer Park Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The HD sound is a mixed bag, imo. It makes Engineer and Tyrone voice sound faker, but it makes Mr. Optimism and Uncle Bernie and George Soros voice sound more realistic, almost to the point that you can't tell it's Ghost doing a voice impression.
Shitty mic is the best, anyone who says otherwise is a communist