Ghost and True Capitalist Radio General Thread -

rotollo

TFW No Tomboy GF
kiwifarms.net
I know ghost is old shit but I just wanted to post a little slice from Ghosts discord from before it cannibalized itself out there. From what I heard this shit happened near weekly with members in it before it became a shell of what it was.
https://mega.nz/#!5S5wlSSb!nlhFMX8y45uwfuHRDPGN6buY6noiCE8EvNFboTqlkkM
audio only for now but its gold with great lines
here's a sample of those
https://my.mixtape.moe/vcxfiq.mp3
still its 3 hours so unless you got a shit ton of time I would say try to skim through it rather then have a full listen.
addendum: gonna add a spurgy thing from a community related to ghost since I had something on the IC
edited out a dox from the document, otherwise its exactly the same. intresting as always to see the autism that swirls around ghost. pretty sure its old as fuck but I just got my hands on it.
edit: just realized how tired I was when editing this thing and fucked the format, fixed it back up now tho

Attachments

Last edited:

Kamfubs

kiwifarms.net
this sounds like a wet dreamy nightmare came true.

now you know that ankle cuffs are nasty and
will impede walking even when cuffed loosely.

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is his karmic punishment for making fun of Raiden Snake's voice and mannerisms.

• Feels
Reactions: rotollo

CumFartingBobby

An online power bottom
kiwifarms.net
Just discovered the farms and made an account, surprised to see Ghost has a page here., though very mildly.

Did the new ghost forums kind of kill the momentum of this thread?

• Feels
Reactions: FigherNaggot

millais

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nah. It was VERY active in 2016 when he came back initially, to the point where there was a whole sub-forum for him, but shit really started to die down when he left BTR.
I think a lot of people stopped participating out of principle when he started getting too jewy with IC slots and especially TTS/mediashare donations.

millais

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's a shame, I feel with his new forum shout out it kinda has a feel like it did with his Gab days.
Oh yes, I agree the show format is much better now that people have had a year to get over the novelty of TTS/mediashare and that paywalled donation stuff is taking a backseat to free forum shoutouts in terms of prominence.

But when he first started doing TTS/mediashare donations, it completely disrupted the flow of the show so it was totally unlistenable, regardless of if you were there for the trolling or for the serious political and financial commentary. And it wasn't just unlistenable for a few episodes, it was many many months of that shit. Week after week, spergy and unfunny fail trolls were dominating the air time because Ghost was too greedy for shekels to care about the quality of the show.

I feel like that low period drove off a lot of the genuinely funny callers and trolls, which naturally led to a further dip in interest in the show, since despite his charisma and showmanship, Ghost can't carry the whole show himself; he needs good trolls to play off of.

rotollo

TFW No Tomboy GF
kiwifarms.net
Oh yes, I agree the show format is much better now that people have had a year to get over the novelty of TTS/mediashare and that paywalled donation stuff is taking a backseat to free forum shoutouts in terms of prominence.

But when he first started doing TTS/mediashare donations, it completely disrupted the flow of the show so it was totally unlistenable, regardless of if you were there for the trolling or for the serious political and financial commentary. And it wasn't just unlistenable for a few episodes, it was many many months of that shit. Week after week, spergy and unfunny fail trolls were dominating the air time because Ghost was too greedy for shekels to care about the quality of the show.

I feel like that low period drove off a lot of the genuinely funny callers and trolls, which naturally led to a further dip in interest in the show, since despite his charisma and showmanship, Ghost can't carry the whole show himself; he needs good trolls to play off of.
is the show still 8 hours long like it became for some episodes because no matter the fix thats way too long and almost reaching kumite levels

CumFartingBobby

An online power bottom
kiwifarms.net
is the show still 8 hours long like it became for some episodes because no matter the fix thats way too long and almost reaching kumite levels
It seems to be down to about 4 or 5 hours if he does a show. But he has been so ass blasted lately he is hit or miss about being online.

rotollo

TFW No Tomboy GF
kiwifarms.net
I think a lot of people stopped participating out of principle when he started getting too jewy with IC slots and especially TTS/mediashare donations.
It was alot of factors, some left because of the shilling ghost was doing, some of it was due to the trolls being massive faggots in terms of drama, hell some of that shit spilled into the actual show with people calling in with splices about other users.
The big loss for ghost was when he banned I think half the IC over some petty bullshit. so imagine you paid 300 dollars to be in a chatroom, build it up with other people and the media figure bans you along with your friends because some kiss ass says you where "too mean to him".
That was what caused the death of the show, the trolls putting too much of themselves in it and ghost putting too little as well.
Add this to the book of "Discord Ruins Everything"
It seems to be down to about 4 or 5 hours if he does a show. But he has been so ass blasted lately he is hit or miss about being online.
talk about walking out on money

Last edited: