Ghost and True Capitalist Radio General Thread -

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I miss the days when Ghost actually would cut off callers who were unfunny and taking too much time instead of letting them babble on.
It's almost a longstanding tradition at this point, but the "pet 'tard" thing is also excruciating to listen to. I get that he has a soft spot for harmless 'tards and autists who consider him some kind of substitute father figure and will endure his thinly veiled mockery of their mental deficiencies, but it's super cringe whenever he brings them on.

In the old days, it was Karaszkun, then Masked Pony, now it is this Dark Blane guy.

Elaine Benes

I'm queen of the castle!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
But when he first started doing TTS/mediashare donations, it completely disrupted the flow of the show so it was totally unlistenable, regardless of if you were there for the trolling or for the serious political and financial commentary. And it wasn't just unlistenable for a few episodes, it was many many months of that shit. Week after week, spergy and unfunny fail trolls were dominating the air time because Ghost was too greedy for shekels to care about the quality of the show.
Unfortunately, it looks like we've regressed into that rut; since he moved to DLive, he gets bombarded with 20.20 buckers before the show even starts, resulting in him spending hours playing and reacting to them. All the while, people keep donating them, resulting in 7+ hour shows, Radio Graffitis with few callers willing to stay up until 4 in the morning to get on, and Ghost skipping shows to the point of doing only one or two a week and often going many weeks without doing the SNTS.

Some people suggested reporting him to StreamElements in a last-ditch attempt to stop donations from coming in, since according to their terms of service all users must adhere to the YouTube terms of service.

RJ MacReady

cheating bitch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Unfortunately, it looks like we've regressed into that rut; since he moved to DLive, he gets bombarded with 20.20 buckers before the show even starts, resulting in him spending hours playing and reacting to them. All the while, people keep donating them, resulting in 7+ hour shows, Radio Graffitis with few callers willing to stay up until 4 in the morning to get on, and Ghost skipping shows to the point of doing only one or two a week and often going many weeks without doing the SNTS.

Some people suggested reporting him to StreamElements in a last-ditch attempt to stop donations from coming in, since according to their terms of service all users must adhere to the YouTube terms of service.
That's somehow more pathetic than Ice Poseidon. At least Paul was at top of the pile during his 15 minutes of fame - Ghost is just an irrelevant washout.

ActionCap

kiwifarms.net
He is on Dlive now as of early February 2020 https://dlive.tv/ghostpolitics. OK, I am going to be short and to the point how I see the show as of May 3rd 2020. It's not worth it. The show has completely and irrefutably left the real people who made Ghost who he was. The Trolls. BTR was when the show had actual balance, and a format. When he left BTR for his own independent broadcast he hosted on his website, it was too much of him. Now, ever since he stole pretty much the playbook of AsianAndy, and many other streamers who love paypigs who give literally up to 2,000 dollars per broadcast, the show is now too autistic for any format or ability to truely troll him. This is not even counting the fact his Radio Graffiti segments have been slowly drifting later and later into the night. They consistently start around 6:00am Eastern now.
The show is unwatchable, and I hope this garbage dump of an iteration dies soon. With all of this said, anyone willing to bet when it will, because I have no idea when that will be, unless some weird ass doxxing attempt happens, but we already know that has been done quite a few times already, and failed.

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This latest doxing drama involving all the tards in Can Abuser's chatroom might be the beginning of the end if the doxing escalates to the point of tearing the last remnants of the community apart. This kind of thing is exactly what drove Ghost to end TCR in 2012.

niconiconecro

hittin’ the sides.
kiwifarms.net
This latest doxing drama involving all the tards in Can Abuser's chatroom might be the beginning of the end if the doxing escalates to the point of tearing the last remnants of the community apart. This kind of thing is exactly what drove Ghost to end TCR in 2012.
At this rate his show will be nothing but video donations anyway. The only thing I can hope for is that people completely stop supporting the pet mexican and donating the same shit over and over like tenable episodes. Cans leaving means no more relay, which sucks, but pair that with what happened to lightning note and it’s bound to get worse.

He stopped with forum shoutouts because of the donos, then he pushed radio graffiti late enough that there weren’t many calls lined up, now he’s doing 10 hour shows where it’s mostly just paypigs like derwiking donating links to music he likes.

Heard ghost phone number was doxed by all furries are man children. Anyone else hearing this?
I thought it was someone else, even though it’s fake.

Edit: I forgot to ask what you guys thought of jackler and his group.

Last edited:

Anderson's Phone

1-800-FAT TITS
kiwifarms.net
It's almost a longstanding tradition at this point, but the "pet 'tard" thing is also excruciating to listen to. I get that he has a soft spot for harmless 'tards and autists who consider him some kind of substitute father figure and will endure his thinly veiled mockery of their mental deficiencies, but it's super cringe whenever he brings them on.

In the old days, it was Karaszkun, then Masked Pony, now it is this Dark Blane guy.
Darkblane admitted on show to liking MLP CP, telling Ghost he faps to it whenever he failed at getting a boyfriend free girl girlfriend, and Ghost would defend it.