Ghost and True Capitalist Radio General Thread -

niconiconecro

hittin’ the sides.
kiwifarms.net
Darkblane admitted on show to liking MLP CP, telling Ghost he faps to it whenever he failed at getting a boyfriend free girl girlfriend, and Ghost would defend it.
There’s a lot of tards that kiss up to ghost and in return he’ll try his hardest to defend them. Fatman1945, darkblane, raidensnake, etc. There’s also a ton of ass kissers in his chat like drastiicat.

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder what Ghost would think of Johnny Walker Blue in a paper bottle?
He was pretty pissed off by the "Jane Walker" rebranding, so I imagine the paper bottle thing would not please him either. Anything that devalues the product and makes it more accessible to poorfags is not going to endear it to him.

• Agree
Reactions: niconiconecro

niconiconecro

hittin’ the sides.
kiwifarms.net
Is there anyone on here who’s actually paid to get into his discord server? I’m wondering if it’s just as big of a circlejerk as the one raptor made but there’s no way I’d give that man a red cent.

Kacho

I'm a sick Kong. I like a quick dong.
kiwifarms.net
Unfortunately, it looks like we've regressed into that rut; since he moved to DLive, he gets bombarded with 20.20 buckers before the show even starts, resulting in him spending hours playing and reacting to them. All the while, people keep donating them, resulting in 7+ hour shows, Radio Graffitis with few callers willing to stay up until 4 in the morning to get on, and Ghost skipping shows to the point of doing only one or two a week and often going many weeks without doing the SNTS.

Some people suggested reporting him to StreamElements in a last-ditch attempt to stop donations from coming in, since according to their terms of service all users must adhere to the YouTube terms of service.
Yeah what the fuck is this shit. I was a huge Ghost fan back in the day and listened up until early 2017. I had to stop because as soon as Trump won the show went downhill fast. Ghost became even more of an Alex Jones knock off and started going on about crazy shit like General Kelly poisoning Trump every episode.

A while back I decided to see what he was up to now and the first show I found on DLive was ten fucking hours long. I hope no one still believes Ghost owns any businesses because anyone who owns a business can not afford to spend ten hours streaming to retards online.

Anderson's Phone

1-800-FAT TITS
kiwifarms.net
Yeah what the fuck is this shit. I was a huge Ghost fan back in the day and listened up until early 2017. I had to stop because as soon as Trump won the show went downhill fast. Ghost became even more of an Alex Jones knock off and started going on about crazy shit like General Kelly poisoning Trump every episode.

A while back I decided to see what he was up to now and the first show I found on DLive was ten fucking hours long. I hope no one still believes Ghost owns any businesses because anyone who owns a business can not afford to spend ten hours streaming to retards online.
He's making it into $25 to keep people from doing, even thought if he really wanted people to stop he'd just never take them.

Meowthkip

Danny Devito holding a painting of a Sonichu OC
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's smiling down upon us from heaven.

giphy.gif

Too bad he died from a disease that could have been prevented if he had just worn a goddamn mask.

RJ MacReady

cheating bitch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Ghost was always pretty broken up by the fact that nobody but autistic newfags ever cared about his political punditry - his raison d'être for starting TCR - and his perceived fanbase was an illusion because Radio Graffiti is all people knew and wanted. I think getting kicked from BTR convinced him to finally just give up and accept whatever attention he could get from spergs.

niconiconecro

hittin’ the sides.
kiwifarms.net
He didn’t do any shows last week, including the SNTS. Last show he did was the Saturday before last and apparently it was his longest show.

He's making it into $25 to keep people from doing, even thought if he really wanted people to stop he'd just never take them.
His usual paypigs will still pay to make him watch youtube videos. Sadly, that’s all his shows are anymore: just people throwing money at him to talk to him or make him watch videos.

Anderson's Phone

1-800-FAT TITS
kiwifarms.net
He didn’t do any shows last week, including the SNTS. Last show he did was the Saturday before last and apparently it was his longest show.

His usual paypigs will still pay to make him watch youtube videos. Sadly, that’s all his shows are anymore: just people throwing money at him to talk to him or make him watch videos.
Watch videos, get snaked, rage for 4 hours about no respect while more donations come in, play another video, watch metal, then go to bed.

Randy Lahey

Trailer Park Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Where does he broadcast now?

Infernal

kiwifarms.net
and when he does deign to do the show the trolls have gotten so shit all they do is pay to send stupid videos to him, it gets clogged up, and he doesn't even do RG half the time anymore.... y'know, the one reason to watch his show. I'm sorry but the 20 buckers and tts'es aren't fucking funny. Making a good splice or prank call takes more talent than just paying him 20 dollars to get him to watch some anime or pony shit or something they think will upset him on yt.

it's just not the same as a tubguy or germit call or that person who impersonates his granny or a SeriouslySamsung splice, god forbid the times kids calls him like asho or asho jr. Granted, the times he does do RG these days there are annoying failtrolls or just annoying pieces of shit that ruin it (captainautism's stupid CAP calls, or some unfunny dipshit trying to pipe dumb songs like home depot through their obamaphone). but i'll even take bad calls over spending the entire show going through a huge backlog of these exceptional video donations. There have only even been a few of those that have been legitimately funny. (like the whole Keith Redford thing)

Honestly i wish Ghost would stop making the empty threats and just raise the cost of video donos so that isn't his whole show consistantly.... but it doesn't matter, the paypigs/trolls will pay. they fucking pay for each other to get into the chatroom or the Inner circle so money's probably no object to them.

Elaine Benes

I'm queen of the castle!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Honestly i wish Ghost would stop making the empty threats and just raise the cost of video donos so that isn't his whole show consistantly.... but it doesn't matter, the paypigs/trolls will pay.
He said that he's raising it to $25 on the next show, but who knows if he actually will.

According to HighCouncil, Ghost set a new donation record last night with $3,329.86.

Infernal

kiwifarms.net
Well so much for that, on last Thursday's show there was a donation-war over anime videos. Some paypig paid to have several episodes of some shitty slice of life anime played (love chunnibyou or something like that), and THREE PEOPLE paid 300 dollars for Inner Circle slots to get ghost to skip the videos.

So now it doesn't matter how much ghost raises the dono price, money is no object to the trolls and the paypigs I guess. these autistic donation wars are just ruining the show for everyone, either constantly interrupting ghost or spamming the video donations so far up the show's ass Ghost doesn't have time for other stuff like RG.