• "I too am a baconist......"

GIGI and Make UpChainsmoking Chola with a Shopping Addiction

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by YouTubeyStar, Jan 10, 2017.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. We are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you make us cringe while trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  1. Gigi is a super small time YT'er. She doesn't display her subscriber count, so I do not know what it is. Her videos range about 60 - 400 views, the ones about mysterious "drama and haters" garnering more attention, as well as any make-up haul videos that have a new release/popular brand name in the title. She doesn't show her face in any of her videos, intentionally at least, but she does use filtered selfies and older pictures of herself as the thumbnail of her videos sometimes. She has said that she purchases $500 worth of make-up per month, but the way she hauls it must be much much more. She claims to be rebuying "seven years worth of make-up" at times, whatever that means. Gigi buys almost every new release that comes out from drugstore and mid-end make-up brands, even duplicates of the products as "backup." Her hoard is fucking insane. Gigi has NEVER addressed where the money to buy these things comes from. She claims to be a single mom to a young daughter who is disabled in some way, and has also claimed to have financial issues covering her medical expenses. There was a GoFundMe set up at one point, but because Gigi uploads constantly the video it's in is hard to find again.

Her make-up collection:

Her latest video, a typical "haul" from her:

Her Christmas haul:

On top of the hauling she's been dumpster diving lately:

Without a shred of self-awareness makes a video about those dastardly "e-beggars." But GoFundMe isn't e-begging!

Thumbnails of her face:
    IMG_0436.jpg
    IMG_0434.jpg

Her channel is one of the more bizarre small time beauty channels I've come across, and I find her endlessly entertaining.

(Also very sad though, the spending is mind boggling.)

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    YouTubeyStar

YouTubeyStar Sewer Mutant Playmate of Month

kiwifarms.net
  2. She seems delightfully un-self-aware. My favorite.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Blake Bumbleby

Blake Bumbleby [yasscat intensifies]
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. I'm more horrified that this woman:
    wtfcholabrows.png

works/worked here:
    benefitbrows.png

How many customers peaced the immediate fuck out of Macy's upon seeing those sharpied monstrosities?

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  4. She is a goldmine of unintentional hilarity:

The description to that video:

IMG_0439.jpg

I should have included that she's always referring to these mysterious "google hangouts" and "google groups" or whatever. Who's in them and why, also unexplained. Apparently a lot of shit goes down though, which she then makes response videos to on her channel:

YouTubeyStar

kiwifarms.net
  5. I like her knuckleduster turn signal grip thingy (or is a 3-on-the-tree shifter?). Just the sort of thing you'd expect in a car owned by a badass 35 year old (basing this off her photos) chola. Why no chain steering wheel??

• Like Like x 3
    Varg Did Nothing Wrong

Varg Did Nothing Wrong *muffled Eurobeat in the distance*

kiwifarms.net
  6. Sweet Jesus. I think her chest says "Owen 4 Kuks." I don't imagine she still works there if she's buying their products instead of getting them for free, but I suppose she's looney enough to buy them anyway.

Imagine that tucking you into bed every night. Her poor kid.

• Feels Feels x 1
    YouTubeyStar

kiwifarms.net
  7. Why can these make up hoarding cows never read? She stumbles over the names of things almost as badly as Kai.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    Rabbit Bones

Rabbit Bones If he fuck me good I take his ass to Red Lobster
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. It looks like shes wearing a mask

• Agree Agree x 8
    smallmilk

smallmilk Increases Mılk Production by +70%

kiwifarms.net
  9. Wearing a mask of someone wearing a mask.

• Agree Agree x 4
    randomfarmer

randomfarmer Jake Alley is the girliest girl who ever girled.

kiwifarms.net
  10. Wow. Makeup dumpster diving. Gross. Sounds like a good way to get a great staph infection.

• Like Like x 3
    weaselhat

weaselhat paint da happy trees!

kiwifarms.net
  11. Buncha girls doing in now. They fight over the dumpsters behind sephora and ultra. Get in, and those who find stuff show it. Some good stuff but a lot of broken stuff and testers.

I've been looking for a cow within one of them, there must be one, right? Some girl decorated her entire house dumpster diving....and it was clean, bright and organized. Mismatched but fine. Fooled me so I'll keep looking.

The lady above spent a LOT on makeup hauls Probably more than I buy in a year. Diving is good for her if it stops some of that spending. Nobody needs that much, ever.

Barbarella

Barbarella Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. This is power leveling, but I work in microbiology and how do you know its clean? one finger swipe and lotsa someone else's bacteria is all over it. I'm just sayin. I can't stand when some jackass "tests" make up and then puts it back on the shelf, so I damn sure wouldn't dig in a dumpster for it.

• Like Like x 2
    weaselhat

weaselhat paint da happy trees!

kiwifarms.net
  13. She looks like a character in Telemundo's new Kabuki-themed telenovela.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  14. I'll have to keep a watch on this one. She looks like fun.
    I think the kid would have nightmares simply because her painted face is so frightening.
    Anyhow, that knuckle duster shift-thingy is bitchin'.

A Potato Named Vodka

A Potato Named Vodka Name's Vodka Vodkaevich Vodkaev.

kiwifarms.net
  15. She reminds me of this

• Winner Winner x 5
    TheMightyMonarch

TheMightyMonarch A real human breen

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.