Trainwreck gimpgirl555 / "Mary" / MaryTV - Batshit insane Femdom Trad Wife, Dumpster Diver, Believes she is in the top 5% of women and hotter than Victoria's Secret models, possibly husband posting in disguise

Chickorita

The Pear Pokemon
kiwifarms.net
Her art isn't terrible, even if the subject matter is, but it's hilarious a Russian mother in her thirties draws like an American teenage girl who just bought a "How To Draw Manga" book. What's her audience, exactly? I'm incredibly curious what kind of people buy into her crap.

FernandoPooTragedy

Everyone is exceptional!
kiwifarms.net
Her art isn't terrible, even if the subject matter is, but it's hilarious a Russian mother in her thirties draws like an American teenage girl who just bought a "How To Draw Manga" book. What's her audience, exactly? I'm incredibly curious what kind of people buy into her crap.
Other Pick Me's and tradthots. It's a goddamn cult.

That Gay Fag

lemme touch dem balls
kiwifarms.net
Also curious. I truly cannot wrap my head around this fem-dom/sub sex doll/supermodel/mother/housewife persona she has created.

I also can't wrap my head around just how low her tits sag at such a young age. The mind boggles.

FernandoPooTragedy

Everyone is exceptional!
kiwifarms.net

Peaches Demure

Liberate me ex inferis!
kiwifarms.net
This woman regularly posts on the Swedish underground forum Flashback. Her username over there is "Babianen" (transl. The Baboon. Yes, really). I've had some interactions with her over the years, and I can tell you that she was just as exceptional 10-15 years ago as she is now.

I can also tell you this: her Swedish is excellent. She doesn't even have an accent. I know this because she has posted clips of herself speaking in Swedish. Even if she doesn't live in Sweden year-round, she's obviously spent a lot of time here.

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's posted some new selfies on her dead subreddit. WHY does she think a butch dyke haircut from the 80s is something that looks attractive on a skeletal older woman? Her hair is badly thinning in addition to being a mousey unattractive color, and keeping your body fat as low as possible doesn't do plain women any favors in the face once they cross a certain age rubicon.

She crossed that Rubicon long ago. Yikes an a half. The woman looks like a nuclear holocaust victim, complete with her genes having gone fucky from the fallout.
Screenshot_20200111-163516_Chrome.jpgc0fj21wohr941.jpg

FernandoPooTragedy

Everyone is exceptional!
kiwifarms.net
This woman regularly posts on the Swedish underground forum Flashback. Her username over there is "Babianen" (transl. The Baboon. Yes, really). I've had some interactions with her over the years, and I can tell you that she was just as exceptional 10-15 years ago as she is now.

I can also tell you this: her Swedish is excellent. She doesn't even have an accent. I know this because she has posted clips of herself speaking in Swedish. Even if she doesn't live in Sweden year-round, she's obviously spent a lot of time here.

I think that's where she was raised after her father left her and her mother.

Has she given any other contradicting information over the past several years like the stuff we've already collected?

She's posted some new selfies on her dead subreddit. WHY does she think a butch dyke haircut from the 80s is something that looks attractive on a skeletal older woman? Her hair is badly thinning in addition to being a mousey unattractive color, and keeping your body fat as low as possible doesn't do plain women any favors in the face once they cross a certain age rubicon.

She crossed that Rubicon long ago. Yikes an a half. The woman looks like a nuclear holocaust victim, complete with her genes having gone fucky from the fallout.
View attachment 1094401View attachment 1094402

She thinks long hair is for ugly women. But I think it's just secretly about a humiliation fetish.

Peaches Demure

Liberate me ex inferis!
kiwifarms.net
I think that's where she was raised after her father left her and her mother.

Has she given any other contradicting information over the past several years like the stuff we've already collected?

She thinks long hair is for ugly women. But I think it's just secretly about a humiliation fetish.
Hmm.

Something I thought of just now is that she has given several different reasons for shaving her head. Once she said, like people have mentioned, that long hair hides imperfections and can "fool" a guy into believing a woman is hotter than she is. Recently she said this:

Babianen_hair.jpg

Translation: "It gets in the way, it gets dirty, and I get hair in my eyes. Can't deal."

Trombonista

Yeah! You're dead, Becky!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1094401View attachment 1094402
She has a Margaret Palermo face, which is fitting since they're both narcissistic mothers.

Tags
None