Trainwreck gimpgirl555 / "Mary" / MaryTV - Batshit insane Femdom Trad Wife, Dumpster Diver, Believes she is in the top 5% of women and hotter than Victoria's Secret models, possibly husband posting in disguise

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Peaches Demure

Liberate me ex inferis!
kiwifarms.net
https://www.flashback.org/t2502678
She admits on Flashback that it's another pseudonym:

View attachment 1094956
There's also no such person on public records in Sweden.
What do you think they live off of? Babianen/Mary/whatever seems to spend her entire waking time online on various discussion forums, and she has mentioned several times on Flashback that her husband doesn't work; she provides for him. She has also mentioned on Flashback (in the thread Tjejer är inte intresserade av sex) that she's a professionally trained cook, but I have no idea if she's employed in the food business.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Feels like I'm wearing... nothing at all...
kiwifarms.net
What do you think they live off of? Babianen/Mary/whatever seems to spend her entire waking time online on various discussion forums, and she has mentioned several times on Flashback that her husband doesn't work; she provides for him. She has also mentioned on Flashback (in the thread Tjejer är inte intresserade av sex) that she's a professionally trained cook, but I have no idea if she's employed in the food business.
Honestly, she probably lies a lot. It wouldn't surprise me if Vlad indeed does work - we've seen quite a lot of professional looking photography stuff, so that might be a clue where the money comes from. Of course, she might also have scammed herself to getting SSI or even early retirement for whatever mental issues she has.

DrainRedRain

BIG LEAGUE
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This bald bitch is so full of contradictions I can't even find her funny. For example, she is against all women's rights, including consent and voting, so wtf is she doing online, spitting her shitty opinions and spreading her shitty lifestyle all over? Women shouldn't have any rights, including the right to form and voice opinions, am I right Mary?

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Another share-worthy clip for you Swedish-speaking Kiwis: https://sendvid.com/os263peh

Babianen aka. Mary talks about how women really do not like sex.

Her inflection and speech-patterns made me wonder if she's actually autistic. Her portrayal of herself as a suave seductive, husky-voiced sex kitten is so absurd that it comes across as comical.
Yeah, a lot of her reddit posts make it seem like she assumes no woman enjoys sex, it's just to be endured. Agreed on the autism, she seems genuinely confused by normal human interaction and to lack the ability to assess facial features. Watch her demonstrate both:
Screenshot_20200111-162455_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20200111-162713_Chrome.jpg

She is confused by the idea of being attracted to a man, and definitely by the idea of having sex with someone based on attraction.

Noya

too tired for this shit
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, a lot of her reddit posts make it seem like she assumes no woman enjoys sex, it's just to be endured. Agreed on the autism, she seems genuinely confused by normal human interaction and to lack the ability to assess facial features.

She is confused by the idea of being attracted to a man, and definitely by the idea of having sex with someone based on attraction.
She also seems to dislike having long hair because it's a sensory issue for her, too, so that's one more chalked up to autistic.

HIVidaBoheme

Intersectional basic bitch
kiwifarms.net

FernandoPooTragedy

Everyone is exceptional!
kiwifarms.net
This bald bitch is so full of contradictions I can't even find her funny. For example, she is against all women's rights, including consent and voting, so wtf is she doing online, spitting her shitty opinions and spreading her shitty lifestyle all over? Women shouldn't have any rights, including the right to form and voice opinions, am I right Mary?
Well, she's not like OTHER women!

Reactions: Nadeko

Tryphaena

You too can find an axe and grind it
kiwifarms.net
"Trashy bitches" fits our Mary gorl to a T :story: she fits at least two categories of those she posted there so, take your pick.

Meanwhile Vlad wishes he hadn't stuck his dick in crazy.

I have a hard time believing he isn't perfectly okay with this. Dollar Store knockoff DJ Khaled is given a lot of sex, is generally left alone while she goes on tirades online, gets to fuck other women, gets to boss her around etc. Considering he seems like (and would have to be to be with her) a scumbag and a bum (and a sex offender), he's doing pretty well for himself.

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"I regularly stop traffic"

"take a woman you think is a 10 and put her next to me"
Screenshot_20200122-065523_Chrome.jpg

... she has Margaret Palermo's potato nose and jowls.
Screenshot_20200122-070424_Chrome.jpg

I mean, everyone can admire chutzpah to some extent, but she's so completely delusional about her looks.

Mary: you are a plain, bootfaced woman. You have always been plain. You use sluttiness to make up for your lack of beauty, and tell yourself you are extremely attractive because men fuck you when you spread your legs at a sex club.

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ooh, fun! Mary is currently arguing with people that white women are the most attractive in the world - using her own photo from college as an example, naturally. Why, Mary is so attractive, indian women ask for photos with her! It can't have anything to do with the hooker getups she wears in a daily basis, or the random bondage gear. Nah, it's definitely because she's hotter than 99.999% of women in the world.
Screenshot_20200125-150326_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20200125-150355_Chrome.jpg

What did Mary look like before she starved herself into an Auschwitz victim and gave herself a neato autist hair chop, you ask? Well, she looked like a plain faced young girl with hair and a large nose. Quelle suprise.
ac1be3571009013.jpg

The autism face was strong with this one from the jump, apparently. She wouldn't be aging as badly as she if she hadn't dieted off every spare ounce of body fat. The extra fat and collagen production might have saved her sock titties from wrinkling as badly, too.

Tags
None