• ”Repair of vaginal prolapse following penoscrotal flap vaginoplasty in a male-to-female transsexual.”
  1. New Rule: If you declare your post is against the rules, it will be deleted.

Gin dreamsToo good an idea not to start a thread for, lol

Discussion in 'Phil Burnell / DarkSydePhil' started by Raven'sChild, Nov 22, 2018.

Forum Guidelines
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over DSP. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. DSP is gross. Discussing his gout in detail is unnecessary and disturbing.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Write descriptive topic titles. "[14-Sep-2015] Livestreaming Sonic 2006" is better than "new update".

no one can help you

1. I mean, yeah. It's obvious that DSP is a complete liar, and everything he says should just be assumed to be a lie, an exaggeration, or just a gin-dream. ~ The Manglement ( https://kiwifarms.net/posts/4008814/ )

• Feels Feels x 2
    Raven'sChild

Raven'sChild Peep, peep, RAWR!!!!!!111one

kiwifarms.net
  2. Not sure what this entails.

I've considered making a thread for Phil's tweets to help taper off growth from the Mega-Thread. Would "Gin Dreams" be the place to post his early morning Gin-fueled tweets, or would those be best kept somewhere else?

• Like Like x 2
    Haunter

Supervisor

kiwifarms.net
  3. i think this is a good idea---so good i'm kind of surprised it doesnt exist already in this subforum. it could be like the thread in AL's: "phil says dumb shit on twitter", or some clever gin-related pun. "the late night ginquisition", "ginuine tweets from phil" "phil's late night ginsults" "phil's gincursions" "the twitter ginitiative"

here's a recent one to start: https://twitter.com/TheyCallMeDSP/status/1064820388595548161 (http://archive.is/wV2GG)

upload_2018-11-23_15-39-54.png

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    BoingBoingBoi

BoingBoingBoi please think responsibly
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. A personal favorite of mine recently.

BC2DE120-82F7-4958-8903-E2D605E63E99.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
    thebonesauce

thebonesauce The North American Jape

kiwifarms.net
  5. Sorry, have to put on my science hat.

He should have said: "The amount of liquid/solid fuel to create enough energy (or force) but also the right angle to launch the Statue of Liberty in an orbit, while also take the weight of the fuel and additional rockets into consideration". The way he phrased that requires no math at all, there isn't even a problem to solve, this was literally no rocket science. Ironically, this could also go for his financials.

So how much velocity does he need to lift this heavy statue into space? The answer is right in the question:
    Everything above ZERO miles/sec, because then it moves up (which the statue normally doesn't do) and eventually it will pass the outer atmosphere. Just don't drop your statue or it may break. Maybe you also want to increase the acceleration or this project could take a while if you decided to lift it with 1 cookiediameter/sec. How to lift it? I dunno, this was not the question. You could even build a giant lift and take a lunch break at 12 o'clock. Nothing looks more impressive than a big ass statue floating above the clouds.

And which angle do you need to just reach space? Space, not an orbit. Two different things.
    As long as you have access to unlimited acceleration you can use any angle as long as you don't bump into something. But most efficient are, don't be too surprised, 90° so the statue can leave the sphere of gravity and the decelerating atmosphere in front of it as fast as possible, also takes the least amount of fuel. I know, super surprising. If you want to leave something, you do it on the most direct path.
    However, if he wants to launch the Statue of Liberty in an orbit, then he should take a small turn at some point. Real rockets and spaceships without a statue attached also do that, so they can prepare the orbit. Then you just need some power under your belly to propel the trajectory around the Earth (which is an orbit) and here we have it.

Do you know he was a valedictorian?

• Informative Informative x 6
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    #5 Wurstbrot, Nov 24, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2018
    Wurstbrot

Wurstbrot The King of Suffering ACK ACK ACK

kiwifarms.net
  6. Perfect place to post those things. They are, for the most part 'gin fueled after all.

Raven'sChild

kiwifarms.net
  7. But wasn't he hating people for liking that Fighting EX layer he was really bad at and hated?

BeanBidan

BeanBidan Mah names not Shane, kid.

kiwifarms.net
  8. D$P already got publicly schooled on this:
    https://twitter.com/_J0hnGalt/status/1064408112617074688
    DSPmath.png DSPmath2.png

• Like Like x 2
    Raven'sChild

kiwifarms.net
  9. Spend less money than you earn. Solved.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  10. that cant be right, his problems cant be that easy? can they?!
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  11. Could you please expand on this, maybe show some math or something? Cause honestly it seems like hippie bullshit that only a booksmart nudnik would say.

• Like Like x 7
    actually

Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. Phil's response to J0hn Galt is too good: "You are actually correct, that's what I meant! Been out of a scientific way of thinking for far too long now lol". First, Phil approves of the answer given to the question he himself asked. Phil knew the answer, he had just forgotten (he have must assumed his rocket science theoretical to be too esoteric for anyone that could see his tweet).

Now in an accidental back-and-forth with someone that can see through the airs of a poser, Phil then attempts to demonstrate that he belongs in the conversation by dressing up his language with this scientific terminology: "Been out of a scientific way of thinking..."

This is my favourite part. "Boy, it's been so long since I was weight-lifting! These new machines have gotten so complicated, I can't even figure out how they work!" This is the lowest fruit hanging for the poser, and something that Phil's relied on before.

"Some other people have also asked me what happened to the Broken Joystick webcomics. Well, to make a long story short, 90% of the feedback I got was negative. Either 1. the art was shitty (no kidding, I haven't drawn in a decade, it will take me a little while to get my own style back) or 2. the comics weren't funny or didn't make sense, or both. The funny thing is, I tried to model the comic after other successful webcomics such as Penny Arcade andPlay vs Player Online; hell, the punchline delivery, multiple punchlines, and biting sarcasm were almost STOLEN from those strips. But I guess because I don't draw in an anime or cartoony style good enough for anyone, the strip isn't given a chance. I dare you to go take a look at the earliest strips of PvP, Penny Arcade, or anything else, because the art is equally shitty on those too. Only after years of practice and honing their artistic skills did those guys master their own style. Anyway, considering I got about 1400 insults and 2 complements, the strip is on hiatus. Whether or not it comes back or not, depends upon whether I get feedback saying that the strip should start up again. So go post on the forums or email me or hit me up on MIRC and let me know what you think."

@BuckBumble has archived all of the articles Phil wrote for "Top Haters", the forum he started after getting the boot from Shoryuken. Among his artistic attempts was a webcomic he titled "Broken Joysticks". On top of admitting that "the punchline delivery, multiple punchlines, and biting sarcasm were almost STOLEN" from Penny Arcade and Player vs Player (by disliking Broken Joysticks, the critic must then hypocritically dislike those webcomics of known good quality, because Broken Joysticks is their clone), Phil dismisses complaints of his lack of artistic talent: "I haven't drawn in a decade, it will take me a little while to get my own style back".

upload_2018-11-24_13-22-34.png

upload_2018-11-24_13-20-51.png

It's clear to anyone who can draw that Phil lacks the "instincts".

(This was 2003. Phil would have been 21, maybe? His excuse was that he'd lost the drawing style he had when he was 11.)

(Also, J0hn Galt sounds like the cartoon "smart person" that can only communicate awkwardly with the low-brows outside of the laboratory: "You're one of those video game entertainers, correct?", "By lemon I assume you mean something that is inferior or inconsistent in quality", "quite the colloquial 'shade'" :/ )

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
    #12 Haunter, Nov 24, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2018
    Haunter

Supervisor

kiwifarms.net
  13. “Gin Dreams” sounds like a game I’d really like to play.

[​IMG]

Anyway, I think DSP has been hitting the sauce harder than he was when Leanna was around. She might have been a teetotaler. Or...y’know, not of age and DSP thought he had to be a good role model. I’ll bet you one American dollar that he takes a nip during his midday break.

• Like Like x 3
    Commander Keen

Commander Keen in GOODBYE GALAXY!!!

kiwifarms.net
  14. Yeah I saw this kind of behaviour a little while back when some kid tweeted him his Street Fighter artwork he'd done - it was pretty good, maybe even great compared to what you'd expect from a DSP fan. Clearly the kid just wanted a pat on the head from his hero and to feel like his effort was being acknolwedged. Far as I recall Phil skipped on anything complimentary and went straight to "I used to do art just like this. It's been so long though I'm out of practise! lol"

I love the all purpose "lol" in his twitter use by the way. It always rings of pure passive aggressiveness :story:

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  15. kiwifarms.net
  16. I like how completely behind the times he is. Next thing you know, he’s gonna say he’s “bipolar”. That hot mental illness for teenage females from a decade ago.

If Phil wanted sympathy points for his mental health, he’d say he had schizophrenia and sometimes he listens to the voices and the shit he spews out that pisses people off is the voice that identifies itself as Lucifer.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Commander Keen

Commander Keen in GOODBYE GALAXY!!!

kiwifarms.net
  17. Lol
    He's totally himself lately. In fact besides the begging I can't spot an essential difference. Toxic negative, plus one and a half. Basically exactly the way detractors describe and see him for years.

Also, fucking crybaby in search of attention and pity bucks. A professional would keep this shit in or talk to a soulmate. I'm fine with some honesty, even some professionals can have a bad time. Perfectly fine, this makes them human. But this fucker keeps on and on and on, he never stops to annoy people with his problems. Be it taxes, detractors, garbage game dood, depression.

Apparently his task is to give his audience a good shill and fun time, they can shut off from their daily problems - just so they can be bothered with HIS problems which they also have to solve for some reason, every single day. This guy is a stressful addition, not a stress reliever.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    #17 Wurstbrot, Dec 3, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2018
    Wurstbrot

kiwifarms.net
  18. What's personally bothersome with this tweet is how he keeps weaponizing a mental illness in what could only be perceived as a crutch to get others to give sympathy bucks. His audience is suppose to be young kids to teenagers/young adults, the real question to me is; what does the average dsp viewer understand of Depression or it's implementation in the context Dave provides?

The answer is absolutely nothing. I am fairly certain most of his fans have zero idea what clinical depression is or how people interact throughout there days while suffering from it. What's even more glaring that personally I've never seen anyone ask Dave is "Hey Phil, when were you diagnosed with Depression? What did the psychiatrist suggest? Have you attempted to do things to beat your Depression?"

I will assume everyone here knows that Dave is just lying again about his mental health but it would be interesting to see how Dave reacts to someone asking something about his claims. Though I expect a full blown ACKACKACK FUCK YOU DETRACTOR GO BACK TO TEVIN STOOPID ACKACKACK as a response.:stress:

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  19. *snort* No I have not visited one of these greedy psychiatrists who tell you that you have problems so they can make some extra money. I know I have depression, if you have it then you know it, I'm not stupid, okay?

You know he would say that. He said the exact same about the stream sniping trolls who planned a full blown attack on his online play. Except he then admitted nobody told him, but he's not stupid! ... Why isn't this my new favorite quote yet, huh?

You need a professional to tell you what's going on. There are many different reasons for the exact same symptom, the pros know how to connect the dots. Yes they can't "feel" what Phil feel, but neither can Phil feel what others feel (especially when his level of empathy is basically not existent), he has nothing to compare his "depression" to. He just estimates it is.

:powerlevel: I never visited a professional but I wish I had. I went through so many ups and downs, all the same symptoms, including depression and social anxiety. Now I'm quite sure, way too late, I'm just a little bit to self-critical, nothing dangerous and especially nothing I should get pitied for. Send me money for a self-diagnosed psychical illness you stupid fucks.

• Like Like x 1
    Wurstbrot

kiwifarms.net
  20. Claimed he was diagnosed in high school and medicated. I think he even said he had a "cocktail" of different medications. Naturally couldn't / wouldn't actually name any of them. Eventually just stopped taking the meds or something.

actually

Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.