Gin dreams - Too good an idea not to start a thread for, lol

gaarashatan

kiwifarms.net
im not happy with blizz/activision doing that. but at least its not like some other companies would do, cough ea.

they gave the layoffs a year and a half of salary, along with help finding a new job

Reactions: Mooty Mooty Mooty

Prince Lotor

. . .and the blackest eyes. The Devil's eyes.
kiwifarms.net
This is the 900th time he has made this exact same drunk-Tweet after he feels his troupe of speds haven't coughed up enough cash for 1 single day, and literally not 1 thing has ever changed nor a single suggestion been given a nanoseconds consideration by Phil. At this point I'm 99% certain he does this to bait out people he can argue with about how perfectly amazing he is so that he can get to sleep. Arguing with people on Twitter is the stuffed animal Phil reaches for to distract from his worries about the big bad world. Also he keeps buying random stuffed animals and naming them, he should just have his own 'Cartman Backyard Tea-party' with those instead of trying to bait out a narc pity-party.

Pargon

He don't
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 671490

I'm getting Déjà Vu. How many times has he asked for criticism vs actually taking the criticism? Is this just so he can call people idiots? I don't get it.
I think equal parts setting things up to dunk on people who respond so he feels like The Big Man who Does All He Can Do and cultivate scapegoats he can point to when the one or two ideas he does choose to (poorly) implement don't work.

TyrasGuard

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 671490

I'm getting Déjà Vu. How many times has he asked for criticism vs actually taking the criticism? Is this just so he can call people idiots? I don't get it.
Can anything be done at this point? These kinds of questions are the ones that make me wonder if DSP is aware that he is basically a zombie who refuses to accept it has died.

I read that Tweet and i legitimately felt a mix of pity and shame for the guy, i can't believe a guy who is old enough be my father doesn't understand the medium he has been a part of for years now.

Imagine if this was a legitimate question, what does he expects the answers to be? "Be more funny", "Snort less", "Stop talking about trolls/taxes" and other things people have told him for years.

samovski

feelsoldman
kiwifarms.net
Can anything be done at this point? These kinds of questions are the ones that make me wonder if DSP is aware that he is basically a zombie who refuses to accept it has died.

I read that Tweet and i legitimately felt a mix of pity and shame for the guy, i can't believe a guy who is old enough be my father doesn't understand the medium he has been a part of for years now.

Imagine if this was a legitimate question, what does he expects the answers to be? "Be more funny", "Snort less", "Stop talking about trolls/taxes" and other things people have told him for years.
All I feel is exhaustion. He does this regularly. Asks for advice/criticism, then mocks the people who give him any, even the genuine stuff. It reeks of a powerless man looking to appear powerful. This way he can dismiss all critics as morons and claim whatever they advise is either done, being done or wouldn't work because they "don't know what they're talking about".

I don't know if he does it for that reason, or if he's just lonely and desperate for any kind of interaction. But fuck all will come of it. Nothing ever does.

It’s boneslty beyond pity. This dude has been doing this shit for 10 years and makes it perfectly clear he doesnt give a fuck about actually learning about the sites he gets his money from. Dude didn’t even know you could make collections or playlists out of archived twitch broadcasts

Phil Factor

B.A. in Business
kiwifarms.net
"Some people tweeted I should stop talking about money and that they get I'm broke. I'm not broke! This is the best I've ever been in my career."

"Oh and incase you were wondering... the best way to HELP me is by tipping or cheering in today's stream. I also have patreon, tee spring and...."

"Oh and don't forget to click on my videos guys, your support is very much needed".

"Sound good?"

Noob-Noob

Jealous dumbfuck
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 671490

Scanned through the comments, and happened upon a theme:

1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

4.PNG

5.PNG

6.PNG

7.PNG

8.PNG

9.PNG

Stupid, fucking, moron kids. They obviously don't know how the real world works.

He's been doing this for over 10 YEARS. He knows what he's doing. Thanks.

BallBuster

kiwifarms.net
Scanned through the comments, and happened upon a theme:

View attachment 671704
View attachment 671705
View attachment 671706
View attachment 671707
View attachment 671708
View attachment 671709
View attachment 671710
View attachment 671711
View attachment 671712
Stupid, fucking, moron kids. They obviously don't know how the real world works.

He's been doing this for over 10 YEARS. He knows what he's doing. Thanks.
**Reads 50+ comments saying not to talk about money.**
“Nothing of note here.”
**Reads 1 comment saying to watch more old videos of his.**
“The fans have spoken and so many people want me to keep watching my old videos!”

gaarashatan

kiwifarms.net
Look at all those blocked Twitter accounts. :lol:
"IDIOTS GIVING ME STUPID ADVICE! DOESNT HELP MY SITUATION AT ALL!

literally the best advice he couldve ever gotten was one of those posts, sell your assets. pay off your debts, move and lower your cost of living.

but thats not life changing advice to phil, just another troll trying to ruin his life with his shitty advice

Tags
None