Gin dreams - Too good an idea not to start a thread for, lol

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
One of the more telling things about Phil's request for "improvements" is in what he responded to so far: 1) As noted, someone telling him to do a slightly different "retrospective", one of the laziest things Phil has ever come up with and 2) telling someone else who (presumably mockingly) suggested he finish Persona 3 that he had. There are now (as of about 7 PM EST) 81 comments on his post, and he has only the two responses, done 10 hours apart.

I guess he was surprised that even Supreme Bitch MasterSaruwatari told him to shut the fuck up about his finances.

WeeblesWobble

kiwifarms.net
One of the more telling things about Phil's request for "improvements" is in what he responded to so far: 1) As noted, someone telling him to do a slightly different "retrospective", one of the laziest things Phil has ever come up with and 2) telling someone else who (presumably mockingly) suggested he finish Persona 3 that he had. There are now (as of about 7 PM EST) 81 comments on his post, and he has only the two responses, done 10 hours apart.

I guess he was surprised that even Supreme Bitch MasterSaruwatari told him to shut the fuck up about his finances.
I read quite a few of those replies and the majority of them are good info that regular people would already know. Of course he only responds to the guy who tells him to do something he already did but with a little tweak.

samovski

feelsoldman
kiwifarms.net
I read quite a few of those replies and the majority of them are good info that regular people would already know. Of course he only responds to the guy who tells him to do something he already did but with a little tweak.
Anyone else would at least consider toning it down from now on. What are the odds on it being the 1st thing he talks about next stream? Wonder if he'll say he only got 1 actual serious comment and 80 detractors just not understanding the adult world.

Agentsmith

kiwifarms.net
821FED55-055B-42A9-B0E8-022CD000D2A7.jpeg

The $ raised in Feb was ok - BUT NOW it's time to really give him ALL your money for his taxes!!

What the hell did he spend the $12k extra on? I'm guessing credit card repayments...

LyteSydeByll

kiwifarms.net
I'm surprised Saruwatari isn't banned tbh. He was on a detractor podcast, he's given $$$ to Tevin, and regularly talks about me in Phil's chat without a time out. Then he went against supreme leader in a tip message and in a twitter message saying that Phil should be A-OK financially and to not stress out so hard.

Wurstbrot

This was my depression
kiwifarms.net
What the hell did he spend the $12k extra on? I'm guessing credit card repayments...
12k? What 12k? There were never $12000 a single person gave him, as long as nobody mentions it. Stop screwing up his scam dood.

Okay I'll start this post anew.

"Big Push" sounds like a attraction in a DarkSyde Amusement Park. You are here to have fun and have a good time, like in any other amusement park, but the attraction is nothing more than just a big burning hole in which you throw in money. That's all it does.

Then we have Tax Relief Ride, Spinning Bill, Howling Overdraft, the Authentic Bus Throwing Simulator, Step Up Scavenger, the Constant Complain Craft, Career Free Fall, the Glass House of Dangerous Contradictions, Unaffordable Mansion, the REEEEEllercoaster, Mountain of Debts and the Wet Snort Splash. All of them are literally burning holes under different names.

Last edited:

SkippyLongbottom

kiwifarms.net
12k? What 12k? There were never $12000 a single person gave him, as long as nobody mentions it. Stop screwing up his scam dood.

Okay I'll start this post anew.

"Big Push" sounds like a attraction in a DarkSyde Amusement Park. You are here to have fun and have a good time, like in any other amusement park, but the attraction is nothing more than just a big burning hole in which you throw in money. That's all it does.

Then we have Tax Relief Ride, Spinning Bill, Howling Overdraft, the Authentic Bus Throwing Simulator, Step Up Scavenger, the Constant Complain Craft, Career Free Fall, the Glass House of Dangerous Contradictions, Unaffordable Mansion, the REEEEEllercoaster, Mountain of Debts and the Wet Snort Splash. All of them are literally burning holes under different names.
To me, it sounds like some shit you would see in a movie where Phil is the head manager of an office, and all his viewers are desk workers.

"Alright guys, we have a big event coming up! So let's work extra hard for that next push coming up everyone!"

Then he snorts, goes back into his office, and pours himself some gin and sprite.

Il_Duke

kiwifarms.net

I wonder which of these count as "Constructive Input" to Phil (I've removed the obvious "Stop Streaming" "Get a Job" "Jump off the Space Needle" responses).

Stop Complaining - Money / Bills - 15 Replies
Stop Complaining - Games / Developers - 7 Replies
Stop Complaining - Trolls / "Detractors' - 5 Replies
Stop Complaining - Other Streamers / YTers - 3 Replies

Shorten Pre-Streams - 6 Replies
Improve Stream Quality - Camera Quality, Resolution, Green Screen - 6 Replies
Improve Stream Quality - Chat Functionality / Bots, Automated Leader board - 3 Replies

Personal Engagement - Hygiene and Noises - 4 Replies
Personal Engagement - Ignoring non-cheer Questions/Chat - 4 Replies
Personal Engagement - Dead Air - 3 Replies
Personal Engagement - Checking Phone - 2 Replies

Play With Subs or Chat Users - 5 Replies
Bring Back Old Segments - Cooking With The King / DSP Tries It - 4 Replies
Bring Back YouTube Comments - 2 Replies

More Streams Watching your own videos - 1 Reply

Would anybody like to guess which of the above he chose to reply to?

EddyB43

kiwifarms.net
Also, @EddyB43 , any idea what this tweet was about back in 2013?

View attachment 674584
This is where using Twitter's 'Advanced' Search and using the date range feature is your friend. A few tweets later DSP tweets out the direct YouTube video link to a video on THEKINGOFHATEVLOGS.

This is a video also from January 12th 2013 entitled "Important Announcement: 2013 Plans and Changes": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcLjik8WKFw

Without rewatching it, my best guess is this was the video where he announced he would unblock everyone on YouTube and not be so heavy handed in the comments, that he'd play fewer games so his audience could keep up with his uploads, and whined more about late 2012's first Machinima contract renegotiation lowering his absurdly high views CPM.
I remember an old evilaj reaction stream where he went through a bunch of 'Changes' vlogs like this, and evilaj noted DSP was back to blocking YouTube commenters within a couple weeks. This inspired evilaj to finish off TIHYDP MGS2 which would be released February 15th 2013.
He also backtracked on fewer games, a notable example was 2014's 'Hardcore Gaming Season' when he was bouncing between 4-5 games and didn't finish Dragon Age Inquisition until January 26th 2015 (also hilarious because he did make it his 2014 GotY on January 16th and admitting he hadn't finished the game yet.)
BONUS COINCIDENCE: You might have recognized that reply to Smegamaking in those January 2013 tweets... the tweet he's replying to is gone but the meme lives on.

Tags
None