Gin dreams - Too good an idea not to start a thread for, lol

Synth

whatever
kiwifarms.net
2 AM. The reality of the slowed whaling is hitting him. Predicting begging for tips to pay MUH BILLS by May 15th.
I'm more of the belief he'll finally come clean with his 'IRS Payment Plan' monthly due amount (or it will be an absolute fabrication) and that'll suffice as the begging holdover for a few months until he comes up with a new excuse.

"Uh, guys, I'm gonna be honest with you here, and I'm being honest. Stream attendance and participation and interaction has been great. Subs are good, tips are good, cheers are good, everything's all good and it's enough for me to pay muh bills, but it's not enough to cover the cost of my tax payment plan that the government put me on.

"Shoutout to poopmeister148... oh, I'm not gonna say that, he's trying to get me in trouble. Anyway, they ask if I'm putting money aside for next year's taxes so I don't get into the same situation again. Uh, no! I have enough to cover my bills with current interactions, but I don't have enough to cover the payment plan. Where am I going to get money to put aside for next year's taxes? Idiot... I'll have to deal with that when it comes or hope someone is generous enough to contribute a large amount of funds."

It's totally not the same thing as the last two years, though.

Kermit the Frog

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 734530
Are we starting a new arc perhaps?
Oh come on now, Phil looks and acts like the most miserable person on the planet whenever he's playing video games, his supposed passion. Hitting the fucking booze and tweeting this at 1:45 in the morning kind of says it all, really.

He keeps bringing up kat. Bro we don't even know her. Why do you keep bringing her up?
The same person who just a week ago had a "special" stream going into painstaking detail about his trip to Connecticut, including his wedding, and every single day reveals the details of his incredibly boring life with Kat also regularly complains that trolls know too much about his life with Kat and none of it is their business. We know his life isn't "crazy fun" or "unique" in any way. His life is defined by the woman he's with, which is why he's always bringing her up when she has absolutely nothing to do with his streams, and she's even more boring and uninteresting than he is. Again, hitting the booze and playing with your phone at 1:45 in the morning, presumably while the love of your life is sleeping in another room, reveals a sad, pathetic existence.

He was being a massive baby on twitter complaining about street fighter 5s new announcements.

I’m sorry but 30 dollars for 40 characters, 34 stages and 200 costumes is a really good deal for new buyers or someone who maybe only bought one character or a random costume or stage

Like the games not perfect by any means but anyone pretending it hasn’t come a long way from its rough launch is a fucking baby plain and simple.

Then after people started replying to him he double backed and instead of just being salty people were excited for more sfv he said he was talking about people who consider it the best “competitive fighter” which is bullshit. These people don’t exist(he certainly isn’t exposed to them) there’s quite a few solid fighters right now, most people rate tekken 7 and fighterz way higher sfv.

It’s also fucking nonsense because he constantly shits on the FGC and says he doesn’t pay attention to it, why the fuck do you care about what fighting game people think is the best competitively? You don’t, you don’t know anything about high level gameplay of any current fighting game and he would look like a brain damaged baboon if he tried to explain high level gameplay of SFV or fighterz or whatever.

And finally this is even more pathetic because he paints SFV as the worst numbered entry when in reality he hates all of them post 2. He hates the alpha games and never put time into them, he hates 3rd strike when he isn’t just trashing scrubs, and he constantly bitched when playing SF4 and refuses to ever go back to it. When SF6 comes out he’ll bitch about it and say “at least SF5 did this right” or whatever.

I hate when he opens his noise hole about fighting games so much, he literally shits and whines about every single fighting game, even every modern version of his precious SF2, and he’s fake as fuck about it. If the game is popular and well received like fighterz was he will try and hold back his genuine rage and contempt for the game and just say it’s not the type of fighting game he likes.

He genuinely thinks the genre peaked at SF2 and it’s just fucking wacky to hear someone say that seriously. There’s definitely been an issue the last few years with simplification of fighting game mechanics(and I don’t even think that’s something he complains about, he bitches about street fighter v having big goofy combos when it’s honestly a huge step back and simplification of SF4, but he bitches about it like it’s an anime fighter) but to pretend like the genre hasnt gotten better than SF2s janky ass is a bad joke.

JamFlowMan

kiwifarms.net
He was being a massive baby on twitter complaining about street fighter 5s new announcements.

I’m sorry but 30 dollars for 40 characters, 34 stages and 200 costumes is a really good deal for new buyers or someone who maybe only bought one character or a random costume or stage

Like the games not perfect by any means but anyone pretending it hasn’t come a long way from its rough launch is a fucking baby plain and simple.

Then after people started replying to him he double backed and instead of just being salty people were excited for more sfv he said he was talking about people who consider it the best “competitive fighter” which is bullshit. These people don’t exist(he certainly isn’t exposed to them) there’s quite a few solid fighters right now, most people rate tekken 7 and fighterz way higher sfv.

It’s also fucking nonsense because he constantly shits on the FGC and says he doesn’t pay attention to it, why the fuck do you care about what fighting game people think is the best competitively? You don’t, you don’t know anything about high level gameplay of any current fighting game and he would look like a brain damaged baboon if he tried to explain high level gameplay of SFV or fighterz or whatever.

And finally this is even more pathetic because he paints SFV as the worst numbered entry when in reality he hates all of them post 2. He hates the alpha games and never put time into them, he hates 3rd strike when he isn’t just trashing scrubs, and he constantly bitched when playing SF4 and refuses to ever go back to it. When SF6 comes out he’ll bitch about it and say “at least SF5 did this right” or whatever.

I hate when he opens his noise hole about fighting games so much, he literally shits and whines about every single fighting game, even every modern version of his precious SF2, and he’s fake as fuck about it. If the game is popular and well received like fighterz was he will try and hold back his genuine rage and contempt for the game and just say it’s not the type of fighting game he likes.

He genuinely thinks the genre peaked at SF2 and it’s just fucking wacky to hear someone say that seriously. There’s definitely been an issue the last few years with simplification of fighting game mechanics(and I don’t even think that’s something he complains about, he bitches about street fighter v having big goofy combos when it’s honestly a huge step back and simplification of SF4, but he bitches about it like it’s an anime fighter) but to pretend like the genre hasnt gotten better than SF2s janky ass is a bad joke.
Not to mention any criticism he has for the game and those who play it became null and void once he put it back on the schedule in hopes of baiting a whale into showing up to streams. Can't remember if it was Emerald7 or that other whale around who was a bit more demanding, his name escapes me. Regardless Phil put aside all his hate for the game 100% for money which is exactly what he claims everyone else is doing. Phil being a hypocrite, imagine that...
Edit-Pretty sure Tut was the guy who got him to whore out SFV

Last edited:

LavosReee

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1014310

This is what Phil was doing at 2 AM his time. But remember, he's busy busy busy and has no time to do literally anything because he's spending time with MUH WIFE.
This is why Dark's online fighting game streams are his best work. He underestimates anyone he doesn't recognize and ends up exploding with salt. All that ego from playing the equivalent of the Model T.

N0thingICanDo

I'm Pressing Buttons (show controller)
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1014310

This is what Phil was doing at 2 AM his time. But remember, he's busy busy busy and has no time to do literally anything because he's spending time with MUH WIFE.
Next time Phil plays a fighting game session can someone make an account called "Brian Tyson" and beats the shit out of him?

Pretty please!

I will do this if Phil plays SFV or Tekken 7 but I dont have other fighters

• Feels
Reactions: SowonNation
Tags
None