Gin dreams - Too good an idea not to start a thread for, lol

Phil what is wrong with you?
View attachment 1161935
This guys just so sad. We just had a retrospective stream where he got to laugh and agree with his old videos to reinforce in his mind how right he’s always been, does he really need a disingenuous poll on twitter to make the voices in his head acknowledge he’s in the right? Like he literally just wants his fans to vote on any answer, it doesn’t matter which all 4 of them are what he wants the answer to be, it’s incredible

Hell will actually freeze over before this guy is ever able to take a step back and see his own faults

tzgnilki

kiwifarms.net
He's either drunk or his way of coping with the stress of the court hearing approaching.

Wish he'd say what "bullshit" he's talking about

Is it the bankruptcy saga? There are official, public records of it, I guess in his mind the government is a detractor
considering today was his "last day off" until the court meeting, i'm surprised he thinks he is prepared for it, it's uncharacteristic for him to be ready for anything 9 days in advance

Dolphins Rise Up

Not a fan of frogs
kiwifarms.net
These tweets...

Let me set up this fallacious, one-sided poll with one-sided answers and touch myself at ego-sroking comments. Ah... unngh... mmm... Look! Look! See? Everyone agrees with me! I'm so glad I did this. Debunked, trolls.

*silently plays WWE Champions as Khet plays Skyrim and texts Tyrone in her office across the hall, looking forward to the rest of her 4-day weekend*

Last edited:
Nice literal 1:37 AM tweet. His go-to excuse for staying up late is Kat working until midnight. What's his excuse on her day off? They were running errands until midnight?
It really is amazing having proof that he stays up late as hell and then tells people he has no free time

But this is also the guy who well tell people a pre stream has been live for over an hour with a straight face.

His obliviousness is simply otherworldly

tzgnilki

kiwifarms.net
Looks like he got what he wanted outta that poll, his desire to remind the world he’s an eternal victim and all the drama around him is lies will never end
what does this shit even mean

"it's all true until it applies to you"

so it's all lies when someone says something bad about him

gin tweets making him sweat about going to jail

Dolphins Rise Up

Not a fan of frogs
kiwifarms.net
what does this shit even mean

"it's all true until it applies to you"

so it's all lies when someone says something bad about him

gin tweets making him sweat about going to jail
I know it's cross-thread, but please tell me he logged onto WWE Champions somewhere during this lunacy? He's so clearly drunk and out of it. His voice is going to be a mess for the morning stream.
firefox_1ei8MoGaax.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Tags
None