• ”trolling doesn't really hurt lolcows. they get angry but they pick up the pieces from their anger. the wrong pronouns are basically telling trans that their identity is not valid.”
  1. The site will be going down for maintenance on February 24th for the XenForo 2 upgrade. Read more. (Update Feb-13)

Gin dreamsToo good an idea not to start a thread for, lol

Discussion in 'Phil Burnell / DarkSydePhil' started by Raven'sChild, Nov 22, 2018.

Forum Guidelines
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over DSP. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. DSP is gross. Discussing his gout in detail is unnecessary and disturbing.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Write descriptive topic titles. "[14-Sep-2015] Livestreaming Sonic 2006" is better than "new update".

no one can help you

1. 244.jpg
    "Remember to be around for a stream where you will have to tell me everything i need to do in a game that i will find boring quickly since i won't get enough money playing it!"

• Like Like x 4
    Dragoonism

Dragoonism Es gibt keine Fakten, nur Interpretationen.

kiwifarms.net
  2. Still trying to squeeze blood from the stone I see.

• Like Like x 3
    thebonesauce

thebonesauce The North American Jape

kiwifarms.net
  3. His career or the game he's currently playing?

• Like Like x 3
    andr0id psycho sho(ker

andr0id psycho sho(ker I destroy internet memes with my creepy stare!

kiwifarms.net
  4. hmm
    odd he brings up he knows next to nothing for no reason
    he's either been reading guides
    or he's enticing paypigs to run in and retardedly tip him shit they read on a guide

• Agree Agree x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    ZehnBoat

ZehnBoat Good for health, Bad for education

kiwifarms.net
  5. Just like @N0thingICanDo posted:

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  6. Why the fuck is he playing Subnautica? That game has come and gone and the only reason some people are playing it now is because an expansion is on the way. It is also another extremely boring game to watch if the player doesn't know what they are doing.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  7. Capture.PNG

Duh.

• Autistic Autistic x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    actually

Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  8. imagine being such a cuck, you feel the need to pay someone to teach them how to do things children can learn on their own.

• Like Like x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    ZehnBoat

kiwifarms.net
  9. You'll be surprised at how far people are willing to go for even just a measly shout out or have their name scrolling across someone's stream.

• Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  10. I looked him up on Overrustle earlier today, and it's amazing how many times he'll say something in Phil's chat, get ignored, then come back a minute later with the good old cheer50 to make sure the message gets across. For obvious advice in a Lego game for 10 year olds.

• Feels Feels x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  11. Kat loves HANDHELD gaming and CHATTING WITH KIDS

Phil loves TO-BE-HANDHELD gaming by KIDS IN THE CHAT

perfect couple, no?

2019-02-10 (13).png

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    N0thingICanDo

N0thingICanDo I'm Pressing Buttons (show controller)

kiwifarms.net
  12. That's what makes it depressing. A normal person would see that they are being blatantly ignored unless they throw money into their advice, take the hint and never come back. I would love to live the life of a DSP fanboy for a day, just so I can know how depressing their lives have to be that throwing money at Phil so he'll pretend to care about them is the best part of their life.

• Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  13. Okay this shit has me scratching my head...how do you say you’re obsessed with handheld gaming and your next game is fucking fortnite on switch.....

Like how do you go from p4g to fortnite and act like there’s some connected line...wouldn’t you try a handheld exclusive game....

Is kat some kind of mental midget....

• 🤔 Thunkful x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  14. Even more ":(" are people who unironically retweet his stream announcements, schedules and upload-tweets. A sincere retweet means the tweet is super awesome, funny, you can correlate with it, or has the potential to be very interesting for the wide public. Who cares, unless you want to make fun of it!?

Woah, he uploads his stream now and he had fun and it was chill. RETWEET!

Here is Phil's schedule which won't interest anyone who follows me. RETWEET!

Now Phil, the wonderboy of entertainment, starts his "Live Stream", the world has to know. RETWEET! Okay I can accept this one, if you like someone's work it's a nice move tell your followers you can check him out right now. But you still have to be autistic to unironically tell people you are a fan of fap boy.

• Agree Agree x 4
    #175 Wurstbrot, Feb 11, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
    Wurstbrot

Wurstbrot Basic Understanding Of Time

kiwifarms.net
  15. "The F Word" :story:

That's the single most boomer thing I've ever read.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Pubic Enemy #1

Pubic Enemy #1 Oi m8 wot if ur mam was an email

kiwifarms.net
  16. DSP:i heard three children cuss on fortnite *clutches pearls* what a horrid game, this made made children TAHXIC

also DSP on any game he isn't a shill of: FUCK YOU DOOD!

dsp is one step away from SHITTY FORTNITE CAUSES SCHOOL SHOOTINGS DOOD!!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    ZehnBoat

kiwifarms.net
  17. Untitled.jpg
    Not Blizzard, Activision/Blizzard. So I guess you're done playing Blackout or any future Call of Duty games, right Phil? Has he EVER gotten a gaming news story correct on the first try?

• 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  18. Additionally, for DSP to complain about anyone using people to get rich is really beyond the pale.

• Agree Agree x 6
    Pargon

Pargon Mr. Self-Destruct

kiwifarms.net
  19. Twitch laid off 25 people last year, think he will talk shit about that?

• 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    ReentryPhantom

ReentryPhantom Need that money to pay my bills...

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.