Skitzocow Gina Marie Fournier / ginafournier1 - "RAPED BY JESUS", serial harasser, banned from the internet

• Ongoing DDoS attack.

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's really sad to see the decline so apparent.

Yeah, Gina is one of the few cows I genuinely feel sorry for. It doesn't seem like she was a bad person or anything before her psychological breakdown. Her severe untreated mental illness has consumed her identity and destroyed her life. She also doesn't seem to have any friends or family or anyone who cares about her enough to try to intervene and get her some help. (:_(

heavycream

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, Gina is one of the few cows I genuinely feel sorry for. It doesn't seem like she was a bad person or anything before her psychological breakdown. Her severe untreated mental illness has consumed her identity and destroyed her life. She also doesn't seem to have any friends or family or anyone who cares about her enough to try to intervene and get her some help. (:_(
Believe me, I'm certain they tried. She has lashed out at every single person that has even shown her the slightest empathy or solidarity. People just know to stay clear now. Even if you care deeply about someone, you can't just force them to be fixed unless they're sectioned, and given how lax rules are in the States, she's still far from that.

Little Dark Age

Lolzymandias, colossal wreck
kiwifarms.net
Gina's situation is deeply sad and disturbing, and I wish she could be helped.

...having said that, here are a couple of recent unintentionally funny tweets lol
1622091373612.jpg1622091391613.jpg

Not much else though, just the usual desperate unmedicated schizo word salad, interspersed with context-less social justice miscellany, then wondering aloud why in the world her former employer was worried about her mental state. Somebody spike her drink with haldol already please

mr.moon1488

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Gina's situation is deeply sad and disturbing, and I wish she could be helped.

...having said that, here are a couple of recent unintentionally funny tweets lol
View attachment 2206031View attachment 2206032

Not much else though, just the usual desperate unmedicated schizo word salad, interspersed with context-less social justice miscellany, then wondering aloud why in the world her former employer was worried about her mental state. Somebody spike her drink with haldol already please
>negritude
This is the happiest I've been to learn a new word.

Little Dark Age

kiwifarms.net

Little Dark Age

kiwifarms.net
The ride never ends.
Sorry, what did you say? I can't read that through my shit crusted ass.

I've been following this thread from the start, and just like with so many subjects here, the sympathy for her obvious anguish and protracted mental illness ends up mitigated somewhat by her lashing out at anyone who ever tries to reach out or do anything or even just hit "like" on a post. (A reader a few pages back did that on her Twitter and Gina freaked out and sent her a bunch of pissed off DMs.) I wish Gina could get help, but that doesn't mean you or I have to like her, or ever would. Even very sad, very troubled, very tragic characters are capable of being total assholes.

She's still more reasonable and intelligent than most profs these days though lmao

Little Dark Age

kiwifarms.net
Hey, one of the "human fuck trolls" here just dropping in to share Gina's LinkedIn. (She shared a screenshot on her Twitter. I'm not linking her LinkedIn, because I don't have a LinkedIn, because I'm not some kind of monster.)
Polish_20210612_194727905.jpg
Wtf is this even for?? LinkedIn is meant for getting a job/networking related to jobs. Few on KF are less suited for employment. Even Luna Slater or Pixyteri could bag some groceries or hand you a donut. Everything about this is amazing. The smiling selfie next to the schizo gibberish. The proudly shared banner to represent oneself with SUICIDE right in the middle of it. I'd love to see the resume. Goddamn this is so sad and strange