Skitzocow Gina Marie Fournier / ginafournier1 - "RAPED BY JESUS", serial harasser, banned from the internet

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Lucas Silva #4903141

kiwifarms.net
kkkkkkk.png
lol she copied one of the posts ITT
Also, pretty sure no one is preventing you from making an account, Gina. Just register (click that "register" button at the top) with a real email and you should be all good to go. If you could figure out twitter, surely you can figure out kiwifarms.

Little Dark Age

Lolzymandias, colossal wreck
kiwifarms.net
My current favorite (not favorite, please make it stop) thing is how Gina is now fixated on the fact that all of this (losing her job etc) began JUST because she said college kids hardly have to read anymore. Yeah that's it, nothing to do with the severe and aggressive decline in mental health. Feels bad man
Also this is dumb and gay but does anybody else remember the House episode when the lady went fully paranoid schizo bananas because she had a buildup of copper or something? I'm old enough to know Gina won't ever change and that she's just run-of-the-mill, post-Reagan America, refuses-to-get-help crazy but it would be amazing to see her get on meds and have some kind of turn-around. 🌈 But yeah she'll probably live to be a miserable 90 year old and die of some random infection and then the property values will immediately skyrocket once they paint over her nightmare of a house

Cedric_Eff

It's the Devil's playground!
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2256984
lol she copied one of the posts ITT
Also, pretty sure no one is preventing you from making an account, Gina. Just register (click that "register" button at the top) with a real email and you should be all good to go. If you could figure out twitter, surely you can figure out kiwifarms
I honestly want her to get help. She’s very very unhinged.

Little Dark Age

kiwifarms.net
Judging by her Twitter, she seems to think I'm a man. And that we're all men. And that we're...masturbating? For some reason?
Idk man, Gina sure talks about dicks a lot.
This woman needs to get off the internet and get some medication. I'd feel bad about posting here since she's become so agitated, but something tells me Gina hates absolutely everything and would feel targeted by an inanimate object, so whatever

Ralph Barnhardt

I tried that once...it was alright I guess.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1623630503889.png

I use my own cock to rape, thank you very much, and, not that you'll listen or care but will see this as you're stalking us, we are not torturing you. We talk about you in our own little corner of the internet. We do not go to your twitter or any other social media to comment or anything. We talk about what you put out there publicly. You will probably not believe this but I genuinely do not want any harm to come to you or any other cow.

Little Dark Age

kiwifarms.net
It's almost like Gina could simply not look at kiwifarms and she would never, ever hear from anyone here, ever. But then again, her Twitter literally says that "mind rape is worse than vaginal rape" so quick, nobody ever think anything unfriendly about the woman who painted the words JESUS RAPED ME on her house. Or splashes paragraphs about FUCKING COCK all over social media.

Paddy O' Furniture

Corn Ops I-IV Veteran
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2259665
I use my own cock to rape, thank you very much, and, not that you'll listen or care but will see this as you're stalking us, we are not torturing you. We talk about you in our own little corner of the internet. We do not go to your twitter or any other social media to comment or anything. We talk about what you put out there publicly. You will probably not believe this but I genuinely do not want any harm to come to you or any other cow.
To quote George Carlin: "I wouldn't rape her with a stolen dick!"

Little Dark Age

kiwifarms.net
Gina and Kelly Ronahan are the most disturbing threads here that don't involve kids imo. She needs medication but seems like a good candidate for exorcism as well. (Let's just pretend I'm joking if it'll keep away the puzzle pieces and trashcans I guess)

Pope Negro Joe the XIIIth

AI Pope of Entropic Declesiastics/Ver. U+1F0ED
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Gina and Kelly Ronahan are the most disturbing threads here that don't involve kids imo. She needs medication but seems like a good candidate for exorcism as well. (Let's just pretend I'm joking if it'll keep away the puzzle pieces and trashcans I guess)
Look, I keep asking Jesus to go over there and get rid of the demons but he keeps raping her. What am I going to do, he's kind of my boss.

Coach Kreeton Of All That

Tormented by an old man. "Pickle with a P!"
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 724860not sure if allowed to post addresses, but I found her current one before she gets evicted.
Transcribed for convenience.

Gina Fournier
1437 E Hotchkiss Road
Bay City, MI 48706
For those interested in such trivia, here's the public info available from the Bay City tax assessor's office.

View attachment 724886
View attachment 724888
View attachment 724892

I feel so bad for Gina's current landlady. I used to work in a county property tax assessor's office, and based on that experience the shift in ownership from the couple listed on the 1986 sale to the trust leads me to suspect Kathleen Peterson is a widow. Based on the fact the couple bought the property in 1986 she's likely past middle age to elderly at this point. I hope she has family and friend support around to deal with the inevitable fallout of all of Gina's crazy shit--and to help her fix the damage Gina has already caused to the property/will no doubt inflict on the property when she vacates. (:_(
Here's some screenshots of the vid showing the 911 call notes she received. The right edge of the document is cut off, but it looks like the call notes are saying she made the threat to burn down the hospital via text (don't know if that means phone or email).

View attachment 727150
View attachment 727151
Wonder what's going on here...

Here is the one document, in full form.

This private information is unavailable to guests due to policies enforced by third-parties.