Skitzocow Gina Marie Fournier / ginafournier1 - "RAPED BY JESUS", serial harasser, banned from the internet

• Ongoing DDoS attack.

Cask of Amontillado

Lamar Davis
kiwifarms.net
1623732879041.png

(ARCHIVE)

Ralph Barnhardt

I tried that once...it was alright I guess.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am Chrissy Teigen. I have an elaborate network servers and Honduran boys to run my doxxing empire.

Lucas Silva #4903141

kiwifarms.net
She's still posting crazy shit. This archive of her twitter gives a good rundown.
https://archive.md/5E907

Here, I guess she watched one of Null's streams?
torture the fuck out of every american
Catholic Jesus of Livonia
cocksucked by whore Felician nuns
brides of a bullshit delusional Jesus
who mind raped me but left me alive to suffer alone and deeply in the motherfuck of mi usa
not just me
not just me
not just me
= torture 4 all
Moaning about kiwi farms:
its not god damn funny
your dead children and your suffering are funny
like my suffering is amusement for Kiwi Farms
I had a sex dream last night
with former AG Bill Schuette
who denied equal protection Oct 7, 2015 in writing
& retaliated with Michigan State :Police Nov 19, 2015
A very redpilled poem, and she wants a "white boy fuck from Kiwi Farms" to mercy kill her:
two holidays for blacks
none for women
women are nigers of the world
John Lennon was right
I'll never know mercy justice or peace
until someone kills me
irony only hope some white boy fuck from Kiwi Farms mercy kills me
She's not suicidal (except she sure sounds like it):
please end my hell, death
no I'm still not suicidal but being accused of suicidal thoughts & enduring my story = far worse I'm sure
no I'm dangerous but if were I could kill the fuck out my attackers
instead I bear all the pain
I guess she's against Juneteenth in a surprisingly lucid tweet:
a black woman under the constitution has more rights than a white woman who by virtue of her gender has none
that's how this holiday announcement strikes me
stuck in my sexist american hell on earth
nothing against black women
majority who have not fucked me over personally

Little Dark Age

Lolzymandias, colossal wreck
kiwifarms.net
She's still posting crazy shit. This archive of her twitter gives a good rundown.

Here, I guess she watched one of Null's streams?

Moaning about kiwi farms:

A very redpilled poem, and she wants a "white boy fuck from Kiwi Farms" to mercy kill her:

She's not suicidal (except she sure sounds like it):

I guess she's against Juneteenth in a surprisingly lucid tweet:

As time goes by I'm convinced that a lucid medicated Gina would still be a pity-party super-Karen pain in the ass

The Littlest Shitlord

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As time goes by I'm convinced that a lucid medicated Gina would still be a pity-party super-Karen pain in the ass
It's true. A lot of schizophrenics are also terrible people. Look at the content of so many of their delusions: I'm God, I'm Jesus, I'm the reincarnation of Albert Einstein, I'm persecuted because I'm so super-special and important, my ideas are the most important thing ever discovered, etc. Ego, ego, ego.

And they're very hateful to anyone who disagrees with them. Look at Brad Watson cursing people in his thread to centuries of being reincarnated in the shittiest life possible; obviously, he can't really do it, but the fact that he thinks he can, and then does it so readily just to people who say mean but true things on the Internet reveals his true character. Or, back to Gina, look at her wishing for other peoples' children to be raped. I'm sure she is in great mental torment. Quite a few people are, but most of them don't want other peoples' children raped because of it. That's not just mentally sick, it's morally sick. This is why many people who have actually had to deal with schizophrenics hate them.

Obviously they need and deserve compassion, mental health treatment, and perhaps exorcism, so they can have a chance at redeeming themselves. And the American system isn't giving them any of those things. But they don't make it easy to care about them.

Lucas Silva #4903141

kiwifarms.net
https://archive.md/rHIx5
A bit more madness, one more poem.
too much pain of all kinds
from criminal psychiatry
quit using me for a science experiment
Some complaints
Can't afford time off & drs visits 4 dentist to either fix botched cavity chip fill/drill (extreme grinding) or diagnose root canal meaning pull tooth $ leave me w/ a hole top & bottom. No end to pain isolation damage real fear now & future. Criminal psychiatry kills too slowly.
People know. Since 2013 no one will help. Psychological annihilation coupled with destruction of heart soul body wallet. Caged and isolated, how am I not suppose to fear and hate? Why am I not good enough for justice and acknowledgement? One person. It would only take one person.

Ralph Barnhardt

I tried that once...it was alright I guess.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Lucas Silva #4903141

kiwifarms.net
https://archive.md/32qK0
- Another archive of her timeline
A few quotes:
Needed mass response campaign. Tell PBS what they may get right and what they may get wrong. STOP the DISINFORMATION REGARDING MENTAL HEALTH. MENTAL HEALTH CARE CAN KILL.
Flood the fuck out of Livonia, Michigan home of the god damn criminal Catholic Jesus who raped me and whore Catholic fuck of god nuns who raised me and have covered up for gross violation of state law at St Mary Merciless human trafficking mental ward. Livonia Police, go to hell.
Caged in externally imposed hell of criminal mental torture/mental health "care," a story known by far too many in the reading area of Detroit Freep (who should've but haven't covered my claims), I can't wish citizen/attackers well. Michiganders lock me up? Equal suffering 4 all!